Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
but I think it would be quite good if the developers still launched at least a small campaign of generosity. I think many supporters of the project would appreciate this update.
I don't think so. If you are an investors, you want to know anything about project. The points at here that, the team should have enough people for answer any question form us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

As i know they are only focused for now is to gain more impression and visitors to their sites. But I think they will need more supporters and sponsors to join them. A bounty campaign can be a good idea to attract more  people.
The bounty campaign will attract more hunters than investors. We need to make the conference more inclusive, for example. We need to tell big people in the field of crypto investments. But I personally don't mind participating in the bounty campaign. Grin
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focis on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

In my opinion for  now they are only looking for potential sponsors for their project, I don't know they are planning to launch an ICO sale from their website because their priority is to test first the official website and the features of it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

As i know they are only focused for now is to gain more impression and visitors to their sites. But I think they will need more supporters and sponsors to join them. A bounty campaign can be a good idea to attract more  people.
The bounty campaign will attract more hunters than investors. We need to make the conference more inclusive, for example. We need to tell big people in the field of crypto investments. But I personally don't mind participating in the bounty campaign. Grin
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focis on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

In my opinion for  now they are only looking for potential sponsors for their project, I don't know they are planning to launch an ICO sale from their website because their priority is to test first the official website and the features of it.
That is a mandatory step to test before they proceed implementation on the live platform as we cannot expect the new issues and when the huge traffic is available we may not be sure to know how the operations can execute.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

I think this is a great approach by the team and the project to first develop a stable website and a platform for the project and then starting a token pre-sale. This will make the investors more clear about the potential of the project and if they can work in this highly competitive market of the crypto world.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

I think this is a great approach by the team and the project to first develop a stable website and a platform for the project and then starting a token pre-sale. This will make the investors more clear about the potential of the project and if they can work in this highly competitive market of the crypto world.
Well with this pace and momentum of the Dispatch Lab project towards to the crypto currency community , this project indeed deserves to keep on going, supporting and be more productive as it remain here in the crypto world. I have a good expectation that the Dispatch Labs team will not disappoint all of us. This scalable smart - contract platform for infinite data of the Dispatch Labs will eventually rise even more and become successful in its journey.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

Why to check the website? I don't understand. The website as a rule is created for fund raising through ICO, in it and his purpose consists. If constantly to check something, then prior to collecting business can not reach at all.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

It would be really great if they focus on both advertisements and project development ,so in they will give positive impressions on the investors and interested people.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
but I think it would be quite good if the developers still launched at least a small campaign of generosity. I think many supporters of the project would appreciate this update.
I don't think so. If you are an investors, you want to know anything about project. The points at here that, the team should have enough people for answer any question form us.
I agree with you that any investors will choose to invest huge and prominent projects in the market. They will choose to invest for potential project that could give them good profits. I don't realy think that teams are not preparing something for the project. Maybe they are still cooking better updates and progress for the betterment of the project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

It would be really great if they focus on both advertisements and project development ,so in they will give positive impressions on the investors and interested people.
Ways of advertising were invented a long time ago, and I think that it is not worth reinventing a bicycle here, you need to learn the positive experience of successful teams
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

I do not understand the strategy behind why the developers set a format that i require to enter my email address to view the Dispatch labs white papers which is not accurate for the participants.
I think its a secure based concern to their project.they want to keep history who saw their whitepaper & keep away the theif to save their whitepaper from copying it

No doubt from here. I have read some article via bitcoinist that DISPATCH lab is one of the top 10 ICO's that you would actually trust and invest as of now. The other that has written there was already been successful in the ICO sale stage. Hope these will follow too.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

I do not understand the strategy behind why the developers set a format that i require to enter my email address to view the Dispatch labs white papers which is not accurate for the participants.
I think its a secure based concern to their project.they want to keep history who saw their whitepaper & keep away the theif to save their whitepaper from copying it

No doubt from here. I have read some article via bitcoinist that DISPATCH lab is one of the top 10 ICO's that you would actually trust and invest as of now. The other that has written there was already been successful in the ICO sale stage. Hope these will follow too.
This kind of news will make dispatch more known by the people around the world with such a great recommendation by bitcoinist.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

I think developers need to publish all the positive feedback about their project. If this is a proven article, then you could give us a link to it so that more people can read what they write about Dispatch Labs.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

How do developers plan to make a profit? Low commission fees will not allow you to get a lot from the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

How do developers plan to make a profit? Low commission fees will not allow you to get a lot from the project.
I don't know so much since I'm not their developer but let me guess, they get the money from the fundraising and the ads of the project?  Undecided
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

I do not understand what you meant? The fact that the team is not enough people who can answer our questions? Then they should take more administrators who will answer.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

You have a point mate. Every investors always seeks for answers and satisfactions. They always have to be updated about the project they invested. So in another way around the team should give what the investors ask. Actually your right team should have assigned people that will cater all the inquiries and questions about the project.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

I do not understand what you meant? The fact that the team is not enough people who can answer our questions? Then they should take more administrators who will answer.
Well, the only thing we can find the answers for our questions is by visiting their telegram chat where the admins is actively communicating with the members most especially to the investors. They are having good communication there and it looks like the admins are very kind.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

Can you show us the link? These days ICOs seems to be promising and have a very nice concept but in the end will only fall into a bad position. Investors are now very vigilant due to so many scam ICOs and this is the biggest challenge of this project. They need to show us that they are worthy to be supported by providing more legal information and a transparent data.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Maybe your reffering to additional mods and community manager who will be the face of the project to anyone who needs to seek information about this project.

I think additional mods and community managers are not necessary needed if team members of dispatch labs will be more active and responsive to all the concerns about the project, but if they cannot then additional admins are needed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

It's not a big deal, just be smart and type any random email, they don't ask you to confirm your email. I always put fake email and whitepaper show up without any problem.
The project just asking you a small and easy task to do but still you can't do it? If you want to participate just follow the rules of the project and everything will be going smooth.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: