Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

I shy think that this project is not working at the full potential as the team could have done much better.
Why do I still think the same as in this post as the team is no supporting expectedly.
Maybe the team have some busy working at now. And yes, i think they need more active at this topic, it will have big effects to their growth.

One of the best idea I know if they want to gain more visitors and impression to their site is promote or launch a campaign in social media site, Or contest about making videos describing what are the benefits if you join this project.
Exactly, that is going to be a great outcome as the communication between the two ends will grow.

Right, positive background can lead you to many investors why? Because many will get attract about knowing it. Promoting the project through videos and social media can help more to make the project popular.
Yeah. As i know about Dispatch Labs now need to improve their project step by step and still need more support from investors.
They work on the plan for every assignment and for every activity they have instructions that ensures accountability and helps better interms of growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

The success of Blockchain's funding model has created the industry's need for new and innovative ways for companies to use technology to create exciting products. And this campaign is one of those that realize revolutionary solutions in this sphere.

It has also created a lot of garbage projects which are trying to scam poor people and take the last pennies they have from them.
Lol. Everything have 2 faces, but we cannot negate the important and convenient of Blockchain technology for our world.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

I shy think that this project is not working at the full potential as the team could have done much better.
Why do I still think the same as in this post as the team is no supporting expectedly.
Maybe the team have some busy working at now. And yes, i think they need more active at this topic, it will have big effects to their growth.

One of the best idea I know if they want to gain more visitors and impression to their site is promote or launch a campaign in social media site, Or contest about making videos describing what are the benefits if you join this project.
Exactly, that is going to be a great outcome as the communication between the two ends will grow.

Right, positive background can lead you to many investors why? Because many will get attract about knowing it. Promoting the project through videos and social media can help more to make the project popular.
Yeah. As i know about Dispatch Labs now need to improve their project step by step and still need more support from investors.
They work on the plan for every assignment and for every activity they have instructions that ensures accountability and helps better interms of growth.
That is a good start as i can say when with a team and the managers involvement makes to build a new start when ever they identify any failure.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

I liked when the project is occupied, but I cannot see any updates about the company's bounty. Wanna get some.
The team members are working to give their best to the project so wait for the bounty.I know bounty is the best option to know about project,promote the project.so keep calm.& wait
Yes, agree lets keep on waiting for the updates of the project. I san sense that teama re working very hard to find out more on how to make the project more impressive and attractive. Let's give them a time to prepare and set the necessary needed for each updates.
Dispatch labs teams are engaging in various initiatives answering all the queries, exploring technologies and various assignments where the dev team are proactively engaged.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:25 AM

I liked when the project is occupied, but I cannot see any updates about the company's bounty. Wanna get some.
The team members are working to give their best to the project so wait for the bounty.I know bounty is the best option to know about project,promote the project.so keep calm.& wait
Yes, agree lets keep on waiting for the updates of the project. I san sense that teama re working very hard to find out more on how to make the project more impressive and attractive. Let's give them a time to prepare and set the necessary needed for each updates.
Dispatch labs teams are engaging in various initiatives answering all the queries, exploring technologies and various assignments where the dev team are proactively engaged.
Let us let the Dispatch Labs team to take their time on their preparations. Well we have our trust to this project. Let us just hope the team will not disppoint us. Let us patiently wait to the upcoming updates of the team and surely it will impress us and becoming more excited. Moreover, hopefully more investors will notice this project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

Advertising at all times has been the engines of trade, project administrators forget about it and do not spend bounty, but it's a pity.

Yes. They don't have bounty program which will be a good way to promote the name of the project. But the team Dispatch provided social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where they gathered numerous followers around the world. I guess, they are contented with this that's why they don't have bounties. Just my own opinion.
You have a point mate, they might be contented with their followers in other social media sites, but I hope they would consider the request of some.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

Advertising at all times has been the engines of trade, project administrators forget about it and do not spend bounty, but it's a pity.

Yes. They don't have bounty program which will be a good way to promote the name of the project. But the team Dispatch provided social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where they gathered numerous followers around the world. I guess, they are contented with this that's why they don't have bounties. Just my own opinion.
You have a point mate, they might be contented with their followers in other social media sites, but I hope they would consider the request of some.

As i know they are not doing an ICO so naturally they don't need big promotions. But If in terms of getting visitors and impression for their site. They will need exposure in the social media and other crypto related forums that will bring them huge investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

Is it planned to hold an airdrome, why does the team do nothing to promote and advertise its project?

What airdrome? Do you mean airdrop? LOL  Grin For that I dunno if they already did that but its a great idea considering that they are not doing an ICO sale right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

But starting a social media bounty will gain the huge interest of the community in the project and also many investors from all around the world will come to know about this great project and will invest in it. I think a social media bounty is very effective in spreading a word about any project in the crypto market.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

This is absolutely worth for sharing,  a potential one.  Great opportunity is awaiting for this project. Good luck dev.
Yeah, so why didn't you share this project to social media's? It would be good for you and the project so the project have a lot of audiences.
Trader_13

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
I also did not see any announcements about the changes. So you can write directly to the developers, I'm sure that they will quickly give you an answer.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
I also did not see any announcements about the changes. So you can write directly to the developers, I'm sure that they will quickly give you an answer.
Especially their telegram group. This is the fastest way to interact directly with the developers regarding the news of the platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

The success of Blockchain's funding model has created the industry's need for new and innovative ways for companies to use technology to create exciting products. And this campaign is one of those that realize revolutionary solutions in this sphere.

It has also created a lot of garbage projects which are trying to scam poor people and take the last pennies they have from them.
Lol. Everything have 2 faces, but we cannot negate the important and convenient of Blockchain technology for our world.

Everyone has several faces doesnt mean you use your hidden "evil" face while showing your "good" face externally. That's what 99% devs do though
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

the team has already made an announcement that at the moment they are developing a bounty campaign. And it will be available in the near future, and when bounty starts we will be able to find out on the Telegram project channel or in the Discord.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

I agree do not know who is good and who is bad. Because at the beginning all projects are normal and pay for translations into other languages. Therefore, it is difficult to understand.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

the team has already made an announcement that at the moment they are developing a bounty campaign. And it will be available in the near future, and when bounty starts we will be able to find out on the Telegram project channel or in the Discord.

If the team already announced about their plans with their bounties then we still need to wait as their are still polishing some information about this, soon we will be here official announcements about this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

I agree do not know who is good and who is bad. Because at the beginning all projects are normal and pay for translations into other languages. Therefore, it is difficult to understand.

You may fall victim to the different scams out there purporting to be great ideas, or you may invest in a legitimate startup that is doomed to fail even before launch
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Looks not bad, at least at this stage, it would be desirable to see already of course the latest version of the platform and to test independently for now everything can be told, in words.

VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Looks not bad, at least at this stage, it would be desirable to see already of course the latest version of the platform and to test independently for now everything can be told, in words.

They have released the details on the smart contract no? I thought they had done so a while ago unless I'm confusing this with another project/ICO
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

This is great that the team have plans to undergo bounty programs. But how long does it takes before we will know the start dates of the bounty? I mean, it's been a couple of days sinced then and still don't have any news about it. I guess, I have to wait for another couple of days.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: