Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【 BOT 】 C.A.T. Cryptsy Automatic Trader 1 Copy@0.8 (Old Topic Beta1-Beta3V8)  (Read 151119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:57:50 PM

CAT will give you ROI more faster than every ASIC hardware out of there. I have done 0.25 in 2 days using 2.5/3 BTC.

I think CAT works very well but I think to talk about ROI is slightly misleading. Yes, gain is guaranteed but it is not Bitcoin gain guaranteed. You are guaranteed to gain in altcoin. I have been using CAT for a few weeks and definitely have more altcoins to show for it. But I don't have more Bitcoins to show for it. My available balance on Cryptsy has actually decreased because of Bitcoins increasing value/altcoins decreasing exchange value. So I have actually seen a loss in Bitcoin since buying CAT with Bitcoin, but I do have more alternate coins. If those altcoins ever increase in value, then maybe I'll have an ROI but if they never do, there's no ROI. That's why I think you to say that CAT will give you an ROI is a little misleading. If you don't think altcoins have value, then CAT is not really for you and then comparing CAT to an ASIC doesn't make sense either.

Market Devaluation has nothing to do With CAT Gain. this is a big mistake.
If CAT make you BUY@10 COIN Y and SELL@12 COIN Y i give you 2 GAIN. This is Math.
If coin Y decrease of 50% Value, it's not CAT Fault, if Y increase of 50% it's not CAT Fault.

I've lost 1.2 BTC with LTC Market Decrease in the past days, it's CAT Fault?
I've re-gained yesterday 1.5 BT with LTC Market Rise, it's CAT Fault?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:22:34 PM

Next weekend good news for all CAT Users : CAT ANALYZER + Some Improvements  Smiley
mattle74

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:00:27 PM

If CAT make you BUY@10 COIN Y and SELL@12 COIN Y i give you 2 GAIN. This is Math.

I'm strictly talking about return on investment. You keep stating that CAT can make a return on investment in like 10 days and this is totally misleading. You can only make a return on investment if there isn't market devaluation. Market devaluation has everything to do with CAT ROI, which is not the same thing as [coin] Gain. No one in the last 2-3 weeks has made a return on investment using CAT because of market devaluation. Yes, they have made a gain in the number of coins they are holding, but if the coins aren't worth as much, then there's no return of investment (bitcoin). I didn't say this is CAT's fault.

In your example, yes, you gained coins. That's what CAT does and it does it well. If those coins stay at the same exchange value or go up, then you've made a return on investment. But CAT has nothing to do with the market rates so you shouldn't be selling CAT to people based on a return on investment that you surely cannot guarantee.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:46:27 PM

I'm strictly talking about return on investment. You keep stating that CAT can make a return on investment in like 10 days and this is totally misleading. You can only make a return on investment if there isn't market devaluation. Market devaluation has everything to do with CAT ROI, which is not the same thing as [coin] Gain. No one in the last 2-3 weeks has made a return on investment using CAT because of market devaluation. Yes, they have made a gain in the number of coins they are holding, but if the coins aren't worth as much, then there's no return of investment (bitcoin). I didn't say this is CAT's fault.

In your example, yes, you gained coins. That's what CAT does and it does it well. If those coins stay at the same exchange value or go up, then you've made a return on investment. But CAT has nothing to do with the market rates so you shouldn't be selling CAT to people based on a return on investment that you surely cannot guarantee.

Ok, let's do a simple math problem  Wink

I Bought CAT@1BTC
In X Days, i GAIN (Math Gain)  1.2BTC With CAT
In X Days, i LOST 1.1BTC Caused By Market Devaluation.

1 - What's My Portfolio Value?
2 - Have i ROI Cat?
3- What's My Portfolio Value Without CAT?

Ok these are the answer :

1 - My Portfolio Values is (Portfolio Value before DAy X)+(1.2 - 1.1) = Portfolio Value before Day x + 0.1
2 - Yes, 1.2 Gain - 1 BTC Initial Price = 0.2 ROI
3- My Portfolio Values Without Cat is (Portfolio Value before DAy X)- 1.1) = Portfolio Value before Day x - 1.1

Math is my Friend  Wink
mattle74

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:01:38 PM

Ok, let's do a simple math problem  Wink

I Bought CAT@1BTC
In X Days, i GAIN (Math Gain)  1.2BTC With CAT
In X Days, i LOST 1.1BTC Caused By Market Devaluation.

1 - What's My Portfolio Value?
2 - Have i ROI Cat?
3- What's My Portfolio Value Without CAT?

Ok these are the answer :

1 - My Portfolio Values is (Portfolio Value before DAy X)+(1.2 - 1.1) = Portfolio Value before Day x + 0.1
2 - Yes, 1.2 Gain - 1 BTC Initial Price = 0.2 ROI
3- My Portfolio Values Without Cat is (Portfolio Value before DAy X)- 1.1) = Portfolio Value before Day x - 1.1

Math is my Friend  Wink

Your math is wrong for #2 which is what I'm talking about, ROI. ROI is Today's Portfolio Value compared to your Initial Investment.

If your Initial Investment is 1 BTC, you haven't made a return on your investment until you've gained 1 BTC in your Portfolio Value. So, in your Math Example:
Portfolio Value Increase 0.1 BTC - Initial Investment 1 BTC = -0.9 BTC ROI

My Estimated Portfolio Value on Cryptsy which is posted on the bottom of the Account Balance page is less today than before I started using CAT. I haven't made a return on my investment if I sold all my coins today, but I do have more coins to show for it. And if they increase in market value, then I would have made a return on my investment.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:09:41 PM

No, sorry man, you're wrong  Undecided

Investment is 1 BTC to buy a Copy.
ROI Is not when your portfolio value is (Old Portfolio Value +1.XXXXX BTC), ROI is when CAT makes you +1.X BTC GAIN, independent by market devaluation (or market increase value)

And this is my last example to demostrare you're wrong :

- My Portfolio Value is 5 BTC (and i have 300 LTC in my porftolio)
- I Buy CAT @ 1 BTC
- I don't run CAT
- LTC Price Gain  50%, and My portfolio value become 6.5 BTC

So i have ROI Cat?Huh  Shocked
According to your example i have ROI.
Shmoopy

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:36:31 PM

Hey Sampey, with all this talk of ROI and coin devaluation and crap, how about this for a feature:

when you load your balances, it also gives you the total BTC equivalent of all your coins.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:43:41 PM

Hey Sampey, with all this talk of ROI and coin devaluation and crap, how about this for a feature:

when you load your balances, it also gives you the total BTC equivalent of all your coins.

Eheheeh not easy  Grin

Method: getinfo

Inputs: n/a

Outputs:

balances_available   Array of currencies and the balances availalbe for each
balances_hold   Array of currencies and the amounts currently on hold for open orders
servertimestamp   Current server timestamp
servertimezone   Current timezone for the server
serverdatetime   Current date/time on the server
openordercount   Count of open orders on your account

I Don't get this info from Cryptsy.
So i must do a "Estimated value"
And how can i do this?
Maybe i can select Best Order Buy/Best Order Sell from each market, make the everage value and do a multiply with quantity?
Or select the LAST TRADE
Or a everage between 24Hours Max Buy e 24Hours Min Sell

Any idea?
mattle74

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:46:08 PM

No, sorry man, you're wrong  Undecided

Investment is 1 BTC to buy a Copy.
ROI Is not when your portfolio value is (Old Portfolio Value +1.XXXXX BTC), ROI is when CAT makes you +1.X BTC GAIN, independent by market devaluation (or market increase value)

And this is my last example to demostrare you're wrong :

- My Portfolio Value is 5 BTC (and i have 300 LTC in my porftolio)
- I Buy CAT @ 1 BTC
- I don't run CAT
- LTC Price Gain  50%, and My portfolio value become 6.5 BTC

So i have ROI Cat?Huh  Shocked
According to your example i have ROI.

Ok, then you proved my point. CAT and ROI have nothing to do with each other. You can never say that CAT had anything to do with ROI. You can say it guarantees coin gain, like you do, but it has nothing to do with ROI. But you tell people it will ROI but CAT has nothing to do with market value.
Shmoopy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:57:38 PM

And how can i do this?
Maybe i can select Best Order Buy/Best Order Sell from each market, make the everage value and do a multiply with quantity?
Or select the LAST TRADE

Any idea?

I feel like most people (myself included) base the value on their coins on the last trade done. Multiple calculations would be optimal, but I'd accept any of them so I don't have to do the calculation myself  Grin

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:04:34 PM

And how can i do this?
Or select the LAST TRADE

Any idea?

I feel like most people (myself included) base the value on their coins on the last trade done. Multiple calculations would be optimal, but I'd accept any of them so I don't have to do the calculation myself  Grin

Well.........i can make a "Radio Button" to let user choise the value to use.
Yes, it's a good idea, i will write in the TO DO LIST in the 3rd reply of this topic  Wink
drico

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:12:18 PM

Hi
I was on LTC/BTC market with a settings like that :
Stop ping creation if buy value < XXX

Price went under XXX

then price went over XXX but the ping creation never restarted, is that a bug?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:21:30 PM

Hi

Price went under XXX

I have check the code but it seems all normal  Undecided
If the Create New Ping routine found a Price under XXX don't create ping orders and retry later.

Can you copy/paste last log messages from LTC/BTC Market logs?
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:09:15 AM

have you checked the min % gain?

CAT will not ping if the gain isn't that Wink

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
oswald

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:56:33 AM

you can always go to btcrobot.com the price for platinum membership is $498 you can pay with credit card and bitcoin, it trades BTC/USD pair (maybe, I haven't tried it yet, and I haven't found yet about post of 24 hours gain), and maybe bitcoin/altcoin too

that's the robot you're looking for

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:33:42 AM

have you checked the min % gain?

CAT will not ping if the gain isn't that Wink

You're right.
Because it's too risky to always create a Ping Orders (exception when you create by yourself).
drico

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:20:55 AM

Hi

Price went under XXX

If the Create New Ping routine found a Price under XXX don't create ping orders and retry later.

yes but it did'nt retry later when the price of LTC raised again over the down limit
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:22:48 AM

Hi

Price went under XXX

yes but it did'nt retry later when the price of LTC raised again over the down limit

I need your log, it's impossible for me to understand only with this description.
Maybe there's another reason
drico

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:38:34 PM

I lost them when reconfiguring,
I'll wait or try to reproduce on another market
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

... "1.5 Is A Very Fair Price" "CAT Works Great" ...

+1

We Love All Crypto Coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: