Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Everyone has their own predictions, but I think this year's 60k bitcoin prediction is too exaggerated and unreasonable, I think bitcoin will reach 17k - 20 by 2018.
Same here. I do not think Bitcoin might rise as high as $60k. The value looks a bit more exaggerated and it is only the market that can decide the value of Bitcoin. Furthermore, the current year is also regarded as the year of stability and as a result of stability, there is always a price rise due to demand rise so yeah Bitcoin will grow high and might cross the $20k value as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I always thought bitcoin would continue to increase, and I was sure bitcoin would reach 20k by the end of the year, I'm sure bitcoin would be able to reach it because bitcoin is the best coin.
Most of the predictions about the crypto market are not as accurate as the values resulted. Predictions are less possible in this market as the market factors are changing continuously and prediction of future value is not easy to predict. However we can estimate the value that is valid in case of average increase annually in the crypto coin. This estimation is uncertain with fewer points and shows us the estimated values with high accuracy.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

As good as it sounds and as much as people want it to happen and believe in, I do not think that it will be easy for everyone to just believe in what other people say because of what just happened earlier this year that has devastated a lot of investors and coin holders, be it bitcoin or altcoin enthusiasts. But I believe sooner or later trust in this industry will come back and would lead to more investors and then fomo and a chain reaction happens and if lucky, we just might reach that 60k prediction.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

All speculations are far to happen because most of the people are losing their money on daily trading, Something strange happening in bitcoin community because the value is started declining, I don't know when these things end,
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

I think everyone has a difference each for me personally I have bitcoin expectation can be very expensive because I see bitcoin has a very limited total supply.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will strongly depend on the recognition of official institutions and financial institutions. Another important factor: the number of successful ICO, which created useful products for users.

Absolutely I agree. Against Bitcoin The perspective of the country we live in gives a great measure to people's investments. In addition, finding the right project has begun to form a separate story of success.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ejandjm18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

In my research and opinion i see price of bitcoin at around 100,000$ by dec 2020. Now there are people who argue why and how will this happen.

Its a very simple mathematical calculation, the number of users right now using bitcoins are approx. 50 million as per the sources and data collected till jan 2018. This number is expected to reach around 250 million by 2020.

Also the market cap of bitcoin to reach the price of 100,000$ needs to be around 1.9 trillion dollars if we expect the supply to be around 19 million coins which is near 17 million right now.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

I always thought bitcoin would continue to increase, and I was sure bitcoin would reach 20k by the end of the year, I'm sure bitcoin would be able to reach it because bitcoin is the best coin.
TV and on social media there are analysts which analyze the crypto progress and give strong points on the market of cryptocurrency. They give predictions frequently but not as much accurate like the actual or practical result from the crypto coins.

So, I say that most of the predictions are not accurate and we can estimate the value only and this estimation is the average estimation. The coin has the potential to achieve any highest possible place and also the present constant increase trend says the same.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

Amazing , That is great news for all bitcoin users . Well , I hope this 2018 bitcoin value will soar. So for now, I collecting my coin or token and hold it for now until the day that bitcoin value is higher and higher. And i believe that bitcoin will has a lowest prize for now but not dissappear.
So i think , we must need time to collect token in bitcoin .
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

There is no natural disaster sneakier than an earthquake. Hurricanes can be predicted and tracked weeks in advance, and even tornados, monsoons and blizzards at least have seasons. But earthquakes strike entirely without warning. Now, however, a new study suggests that we may want to brace for a surge of quakes in the year ahead, and the reason for the danger is an unlikely one: the rotation of the Earth has slowed slightly.
As all the natural disasters do destructions of almost equal frequencies, so saying this that every other disasters can be traced before it’s going to happen but not the earthquake would be an insane thing in my opinion. We are living in a much more advanced and civilized era than we have had in recent couple of years, so if we can trace other disasters then we can also trace earthquake also because it’s all done with same mechanism.
prudencetoller

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

TV and on social media there are analysts which analyze the crypto progress and give strong points on the market of cryptocurrency. They give predictions frequently but not as much accurate like the actual or practical result from the crypto coins.

So, I say that most of the predictions are not accurate and we can estimate the value only and this estimation is the average estimation. The coin has the potential to achieve any highest possible place and also the present constant increase trend says the same.
It's undeniable that making accurate prediction of the price of bitcoin is nearly impossible since bitcoin has been fluctuating quite dramatically and it doesn't follow any certain trend. But according to its overall trend for the past few years, I believe that bitcoin will keep expanding its popularity and meet our expectation. Bitcoin has a very bright future and it's just the matter of time.

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Each of the people of life something along with the hope. No one of the players will again no one of the more than the amount of money will achieve. But Bitcoin from a lot of money income can be. Bitcoin any there is no alternative. Therefore, the life of money to achieve the Bitcoin the money to achieve good.
As we know that Bitcoin is totally unpredictable with less accuracy but does not gives us the actual and accurate future value. It is due to the market factors which change continuously with the passage of time. We can estimate the average rates of all the factors and this is the theoretical calculations which is still not 100% accurate but with high accuracy. This seems that Bitcoin will be brighter and will achieve further success in the upcoming years.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

I agree in your first statement that the bitcoin will soar by the end of this 2018, but we all know that the bitcoins movement in the market is unpredictable so their are many prediction about bitcoin and maybe that prediction of the bitcoin will soar by the end of 2018 maybe it will happen early.

James Anderson

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

I don't want to expect anything because sometimes it hurts hou so this year meven the price of bitcoin so volatile i still believe that bitcoin give a highest price by the end of this year. And we all know that price of the bitcoin will be base how in demand it is in the market.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

We cannot predict future, but we can expect on what will happen on future. Sometimes, expectation can have disadvantages. We have good expectation, but in the end, it will fail. We know how this kind of situation where we expect lot, but it will lead to negative results. We must not that kind of person, we must not expect too much.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

The forecast depends on the success of the entire crypto industry and it is quite possible that someone will make the purchase of any things easier and cheaper than for a visa card and then the price of a crypto coin will grow dramatically.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

In 2017 some major exchanges started trading BTC - that convinced people of its reliability.
I wonder what should happen in 2018 for BTC to reach $60,000? Mining on the Moon? Knowing who Satoshi Nakamoto really is? Smiley

Although the market value of bitcoin today is still decreasing but i still believe that it will still increase before year 2018 ends but i think not too much because the market still not fully recovering.
I never think of negative feedbacks about bitcoin. My only predictions in bitcoins will be stay on its spot and never loose its popularity.  Bitcoin stability was always a problem but bitcoin  never fails us. Mybe its not a good price always but in a good time eventually price will be increase.
just more patient and we will see bitcoin back to highest price ever.according to expert,bitcoin now testing demand area and support are, so it have big possibility to rise again.

it should be getting harder to mine getting bitcoin then bitcoin should be very expensive and bitcoin price my expectation now should be around $ 100k. And I think you're right in my opinion if I count this time
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

For me, the expected prediction of bitcoin’s price I will make at the end of the year is $18,000- $22,000. Yes, it seems that it is high and expensive but bitcoin reached at almost 20k dollar last year and it just rapidly increase at the last quarter of the year. So even there are some many issues and negative articles about bitcoin I still believe that bitcoin will reach that rate. I still believe that they are still some company are studying about bitcoin’s system and they will be willing to accept bitcoin as payment because of its capability and new technological system. But if the banning of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency continue all over the globe, it will be a different story or prediction to tell.  Smiley
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

I think that the forecast depends on the success of the currency that is popular and that value is profitable for everyone or not? Personally, I think it's a good bit of money, and it makes life a lot richer, and I hope the bitcoin price will reach $ 25,000 by the end of 2018.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

There are a lot of people today who are holding their coins because they have only one believe and that is bitcoin or cryptocurrency prices will increase its value in the market further more before the year ends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: