Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3530 times)
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

If i will be asked if what my expected predictions with bitcoin are, I would simply answer that its price or value will continue to raise and fall. This is the life of crypto currencies that is why this thing will surely happen and just repeat again and again. I also guess that if this process flow of crypto currencies will stop there might be a possibility that this system will also stop at all. It is simply as this, if one thing has no movement it will surely die. Just like in crypto currency world if the price or value will not move it will surely die and vanish.
I couldn't be more agreeable to your thought since what goes up must come down. Bitcoin will have its prime time and moments when it doesn't show any sign of improving. Its price will keep fluctuating dramatically and all of this just like a vicious circle. But if we take a look at its entire development since 2009 until now, this will somehow give us more hope of its bright future ahead. Bitcoin has come from nearly nothing to being thousands of dollars worth at the moment. Although it's impossible to give accurate prediction about bitcoin, I believe that it will grow and rise even more in the near future.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

In my opinion predictions actually don't seem to work nowadays, Its kind of difficult to predict the market momentum, \basically to work here people need to have more patience and know actually to take profits and cut losses.
There have been good and positive prediction about the appreciation in the prices of Bitcoin and it has been said in a business program by a top analyst that the coin might go as high as $30000 and may be beyond that. So if you are holding your coins right now, keep holding and wait for good time when the market shifts back to its equilibrium position. That is actually the time you can sell.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

We all hope bitcoin will continue it's bull run in sooner time. I see you are new member here, but my advice to you is to pay attention on whole story of bitcoin's price but not just on the last and current year. After learning of how bitcoin's price changed through years you will see that this currency had long periods of dumps (from 2013 to beginning of 2017) and if you call yourself as a believer you should be prepared that something like that may happen again.

My expectation in this matter is someday bitcoin will be legalized to all of our country just like ordinary money . Bitcoin really a superpower right now in terms of an online income that's why people wanted it and treasurwd its greatness.
Bitcoin will of course rise and shine in the current year. All you need is to wait and hold your coins. Holding your coins will keep you far away from any loss that you might incur in case you sell your Bitcoin. If you sell, you would either earn very low or might loose. This is not what you were here for. The market has gotten a bit more stable from the last month and will be good enough in the months to come. The possible predictions for Bitcoin are that it will cross $30k this year.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

We all hope bitcoin will continue it's bull run in sooner time. I see you are new member here, but my advice to you is to pay attention on whole story of bitcoin's price but not just on the last and current year. After learning of how bitcoin's price changed through years you will see that this currency had long periods of dumps (from 2013 to beginning of 2017) and if you call yourself as a believer you should be prepared that something like that may happen again.

My expectation in this matter is someday bitcoin will be legalized to all of our country just like ordinary money . Bitcoin really a superpower right now in terms of an online income that's why people wanted it and treasurwd its greatness.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:51:00 AM

We may never know what will exactly happen to bitcoin in the future and until what amount it will reach, but one thing is for sure bitcoin will continue succeed and will become even more greater, wider and who know one day will become worlds cryptocurrency to be use.
Yeah you're right we can not know what will happen in the future. but all I know is that bitcoin keeps growing and growing. many people in different parts of the world are beginning to recognize bitcoin and adopt it. and the more the future will certainly make bitcoin increasingly has a high price. thats what I expect
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

hopefully it's true that I was waiting for that moment, I hope my much patience will be sweet at the end of this year, but it's just a prediction that no one can guarantee it but I try to be optimistic because all the possibilities are
isa just happened
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Anything could happen in the cryptocurrency space though. Prices could swing downfall till December or upward but I also believe that Bitcoin's price could potentially reach its new all time high at the end of the year 2018, it's just that, a lot of bias medias are against it. Even giant investors are making moves to deteriorate Bitcoin calling it "bubble" and such rough words. But it's part of the process and we should be staying calm all the time. Well, this game is all about patience in investments and having faith in your portfolio.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

I also believe that by the end of this year bitcoin will reach the highest peak. I still hold my assets and still believe in the price increase crypto.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

bitcoin will continue this bearish trend for a while till all institutions and whales accumulate enough , then by end of this year we will see a huge spike in price like what happened in DEC 2017 . that what i think

I also think the bear market will continue for a while but I do not think we are going to see a recovery by the end of the year, the last time we had such a big crash the price took years to recover and I really think the same is going to happen again this time around, this is both good and bad news, it is good because you will have a lot of time to accumulate bitcoin but it is bad because our investments will be down for a lot of time.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Well, we have to trust the crypto currency if we want to buy and invest in it. Because I think the crypto currency will be better and more widely used by people who really need it.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

bitcoin will continue this bearish trend for a while till all institutions and whales accumulate enough , then by end of this year we will see a huge spike in price like what happened in DEC 2017 . that what i think

I also think the bear market will continue for a while but I do not think we are going to see a recovery by the end of the year, the last time we had such a big crash the price took years to recover and I really think the same is going to happen again this time around, this is both good and bad news, it is good because you will have a lot of time to accumulate bitcoin but it is bad because our investments will be down for a lot of time.
I agree on that, I believe that bad news has really a great effect on the volume of the investors in the market place. If bad news occurs it tools like there is no assurance of gaining in the near future maybe we should have to hold on this huge drop but some are already doing panic selling, and it will really result to dropping of the price.

Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

It is expected that it will reach $15,000 by years end and $30,000 before the half of year 2019
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

It can be negative or positive. Its just a prediction and its not financial advice .In my opinion just be more patient and bitcoin will skyrockect back to the highest price ever in 2018. It could be 50000 $ at the end of the year.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

You're doing the right thing, just wait. I also think it's worth waiting and keeping the currency and bitcoins. The price will definitely rise by the end of 2018. For example, now you can clearly see how the mood of the market changes, a turn and a bullish mood.
This is good idea because we will have to keep calm as everything is getting better day by day on a smoothly way but it will take time so if you have bitcoin then patience could be your tool to earn bigger, let the price be high soon it will rise up, I am sure we are going to see bitcoin shine like star among all coin in very near future.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

I am sure in the coming year bitcoin and crypto will increase the price and volume I think many lucky people have known crypto
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

When most people consider the current fall in the coins, they are of good expectation and the hope that by all means, the coins will spike in no time. The attention is stressed mostly on btc spike but I would like to verbalize that we can also consider how btc can be re-modified or reshaped to benefit holders. It seems most people are interested in the price of btc and no other alternative to help in btc value. The price is good to be much based on but let us all look at other sectors too. A suggestion I have.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:38:25 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

My expected predictions for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will become huge impact in cryptocurrency industry cause we all know that they will all pumped this month. Thats why many holders and traders are waiting for this month. Cause I think that the best time to buy more token is now and wait until the bull market you will see
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

Well all those people who said it are experienced enough to be believed thus thanks for the news and those positive vibes.
Robert Ver and other whales are set on crushing it ..after Twitter and Facebook ban we are seeing decline in the Campaigns and that's pushing people out of here.
It's all a game of patience and just a few months more before the bull is set free.
My expected prediction is that someday bitcoin will arise and all the bitcoin holders are surely gets a stable life by the help of bitcoin . People will make bitcoin as their livelihood.
that will become true for next several years.just wait until no more speculator that disadvantageous other bitcoin holder and trader.bitcoin fundamental day by day become better and much people very confident with bitcoin future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

We still have 5 months to end this year and I think that it's enough to make a good rally same as last year. Sooner we can see a green market with hopes that it will reach the peak.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

My highest predicted price of the bitcoin for me for this yer will be $50,000 but before it happen most of the crypto investor will buy bitcoin  . Maybe the price of $60,000 is possible but the percentage will be low because the price of 50k dollars is low ofcoarse 60k dollars is lower. If we want to reach need everyone work to bitcoin and keep buying to earn more money once the price become very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: