Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4294 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

Ofocarse choosing altcoin is base of my own research right checking the news, the feedback of the investor about the coin who I researching. Because we know if the feedback of the user is positive it will good to the coin because those who are invest to the coin it will spread positive vibes to the other people and they have chances those people will buy a coin because it is good. The price for sure will increase..
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

If you want to do a short term trade then it would be better to choose a coin that has a higher volume because there would be movement of the price. You may want to check coinmarketcap and choose from the top 20 coins and then trade. If you are investing for the long term then I would suggest ethereum and Neo because these are the coins that are use by other coins as their blockchain. They would be existing for a long time because people use them for what their actual use is compared to other coins that are only use for speculation purposes. Besides that, the developers of these coins are known so you can just follow what their activities are and they are always active.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

To choose good altcoins, do research is very important:
1. Look for product: release or not? , when?, important with large community?
2. Team: do not need too many stars, work hard, update works...
3. Roadmap: follow the previous roadmap?, clear roadmap?...

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

Yes, on the market there are a lot of altcoin good for investing, but if you want to invest for long term I think you should give ETH as it is a great coin after bitcoin, this is promising penny, and There is great potential, now ICO projects use the ETH platform, so I think ETH will thrive in the future.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

How to choice altcoins? See if the product they looking for is good looking at that roadmap and if a project altcoins and a whitepaper have a background the owner of the project in case for a scam you have to get back your money.also join to the signature campaign or bounties to the altcoins project for you to know if you' re successfull implemented the altcoins project its better if their community is active and also the dev if you have a question they can answer you.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
Before you buy altcoin or bounty choose a company it is necessary to study this question. You can read different telegrams-channels, study the project itself, you can listen to the authoritative for you people in this area.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

I see the maximum supply of altcoin. And I usually choose the altcoin in the top 20 coinmarket. And see if the project is realistic or not
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

if you wanna invest it via longterm period, you must make sure that you understand their whitepaper in order for you to know what is project all about. Or ever reading materials such as their website to know basic infos about them. I suggest you focus on who's behind the project itself to check it's legitimacy and read it's roadmap in order for you to follow their plans and estimate when will be the expected rise of prices of the token you are now holding. Same thing if you wanna participate their bounty, participate their ICO or buy their tokens during post ICO.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

I chose altcoin based on the concept of a good coin and the potential for the future of the coin. if I feel confident I will follow the project and to choose bounty I must be more observant and detailed, because bounty has the concept, the composition of the team, the roadmap to be considered. so I think observing in more detail is a good policy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

You should look for their whitepaper, you should look at what it is, why it is. Research the team behind coin and you should research how strong they are. After on you can look at what people think about this coin in this forum. ICOrating sites also can help you, but these are not very important. After you have searched for 10-15 coins, you will get an idea that which coin may be good.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Read another investors’ comments, join the community to get the news instantly. And first choice is always BTC or ETH. To follow the exchange and see their change daily. Day to day you will know well and earn some profits.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Yes, on the market there are a lot of altcoin good for investing, but if you want to invest for long term I think you should give ETH as it is a great coin after bitcoin, this is promising penny, and There is great potential, now ICO projects use the ETH platform, so I think ETH will thrive in the future.

I think so too, and with rhe development of crypto still many who use ETH as an alternative transfer they assets. because the fee cost is also not too much like Bitcoin. so I also prefer Ethereum rather than bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

there are some parameters that you will need to select your altcoins. first of all, you must study about the Altcoins technology and about this fact that 1 altcoin (for example ETH) how can help people in their lives. then you need to check crowd sale and this fact that people like that alt or no, then you can select your altcoins.
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

During the season like this? Well look if it has bottomed out and start checking if they have any catalysts soon. Also if I do not know the coin I check team, partners and if things add up.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

When I'm choosing altcoins, I'm just speculating if those altcoins have a long journey alive until now, it's sound crazy but that's it. Then when I'm choosing bounty campaign sometimes by the manager, because there is a lot of managers that managed their bounty campaign then success. The second is I'm just following my friends because he expert than me  Grin
Olivian

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I'm looking at:
1. Number of coins
2. Type of project
3. If it is already done, but needs money for marketing, way better..
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

first of all a solid investor should be mass-marketed and then the projects will be well researched and investigated around the time of decision making.

tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

To choose good altcoins, do research is very important:
1. Look for product: release or not? , when?, important with large community?
2. Team: do not need too many stars, work hard, update works...
3. Roadmap: follow the previous roadmap?, clear roadmap?...
I think the suggestions you provide are already very helpful in determining a project to be clear which projects meet the criteria. thus avoiding us from projects that are not clear about the concept, so we can get our shares in the project

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

You need to  look at the project  from different aspects.
1) First the Team. Are they famous, what they did before?
2) Then check the idea and product or maybe they have MVP or alpha version
3) only then economical aspects, how much money need etc
4) Partners
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

Concerning altcoin I believe altcoin that have good volume, interesting historic data, good team involving working hard and available on 2,3 or more exchanges in other to exchange into Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in case of dump in price. Per bounty, bounties which their coin are already listed on exchange, which their project have good feature/team working hard, have their company registered or have huge support are best option.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: