Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4294 times)
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage and already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

Select the altcoin that is reasonably good for the long term, such as the ethereum and ripple. If you select the bounty then concern concept, whitepaper, as well as inside the team to be able to choose which one will be great and which ones are just mediocre.

Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

I look at what basically the utility of a token that makes its price rise. It might give a good profit or rise a lot in the short term but this is mostly hype otherwise it is up to utility of a token.

Basically we should first see the development and usefulness of the token as you have said. Before investing we have to see and learn the development of tokens from the beginning until now, Because without studying the development of a token that we want to buy, we will not benefit...
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I usually choose volcanoes with daily volum and are in the top 20 on CMC. eg ETH LTC ICX .... and when i joined the bounty. I picked up the bounty made by famous and reputable managers. That is the safest way  Grin
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

I usually choose volcanoes with daily volum and are in the top 20 on CMC. eg ETH LTC ICX .... and when i joined the bounty. I picked up the bounty made by famous and reputable managers. That is the safest way  Grin

Wooww .. This is a very good explanation, very simple and very helpful to me, the explanation is concise but has a very broad meaning. thank you very much for your advice and good luck always.
Nebula Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 106

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

Nebula Exchange actually hopes to make choosing altcoins safer and easier than ever. All users can write and rate 5-star reviews for every currency on the exchange, with the top reviews taking front and center. With this we hope to give every currency the overall rating they deserve. No more overhyped mediocre coins, no more underhyped great projects, and scams won't have a chance at stealing your money when they get voted into oblivion.

Welcome to check out the site at https://nebula.exchange/ but it will be a few more months before the community features are ready. Will be trading live April 30th Smiley

Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Nebula Exchange actually hopes to make choosing altcoins safer and easier than ever. All users can write and rate 5-star reviews for every currency on the exchange, with the top reviews taking front and center. With this we hope to give every currency the overall rating they deserve. No more overhyped mediocre coins, no more underhyped great projects, and scams won't have a chance at stealing your money when they get voted into oblivion.

Welcome to check out the site at https://nebula.exchange/ but it will be a few more months before the community features are ready. Will be trading live April 30th Smiley

hi nebula excange ,, thanks for your trust. I've seen your team and coin coins available, and also the excellent security that your excange has provided makes me very tempted to follow your excange download. I will wait for your excange .. by the way of nebula ,, i also join your bounty program.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

1- i check the market cap
2- i read the whitepaper, take a look at the roadmap - try to see if the project is only at whitepaper phase or not...
3- i check the comments on bitcointalk
4- check which exchanges it is listed on
5- check the similar projects and how it differentiates
6- hate it but just take a look at twitter (generally not useful)
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

As i always say:

Check the team
Check the project
Check the soft- and hardcap
Check the background
Make researches about the roadmap
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

You always have to watch what the project is doing, see if this coin will be of benefit to people, if not, it will be unnecessary. If you choose a bounty project, see how much the campaign allocates from the total. Also check how many people are involved, the more people are involved, the less coins you get.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

Your choice of altcoins to invest in should be based on research you do to determine if the project has a good objective, development team, and proper advertising to become something that will last.

I also consider where the coin ranks in overall market cap. I prefer to look for coins in the top 25 and those that are listed on good exchanges.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

It is important for them to have an introductory purpose, to have an innovative idea, and to be resourceful. You should read their whitepapers and research their team and i think mean of good team is good coin. In this forum, you should look at what people think about that coin, because if that coin is scam, they will definitely write it here.
achdy

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

of course the first thing is their idea and project. coin with good project have potential to moon.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:27 AM

i choose altcoin when its have a market in exchanger, top 100 coin actually good..when bounty you should check who manager bounty, dev team, project concept, any escrow etc..
MikeEhan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:06:01 AM

To select an altcoin you should use some of the following:
- Technical analysis of the price movement that has occurred.
- when performing technical analysis, use some tools such as indicators and other tools.
- perform technical analysis at least twice.
- Once you are sure to find information about the altcoin, is there any good news or bad news,
- if all the above points are done please you abil the action buy or sell.

and while to choose a good bounty or not, you can use the following tips:
- Open website and explanatory analysis on the project website,
- if not complete you can check on whitepaper for more details,
- then you check people who are in the development team, whether filled with people who are experienced in their field or not,
- Lastly if you have done the above stages, please take action whether you decide to follow or not.

so hope it helps. regards
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

First I look at the total percentage of stakes for the bounty campaign. If the total stakes are more than 1mn$, only then I participate in it.
After that is done, I look at the allocation for specific campaigns. In case my target is twitter, I look at its allocation and only do it if it is more than 20%. This way, I only end up doing few but good campaigns. Hence, I keep this in mind. Do not just enroll for every bounty campaign out there, only go with the high paying ones.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

for start, pick altcoin who got a steady chart, I suggested pick top 100 altcoins. and if you wanna pick a good bounty for, check the bounty manager first. is it trustable with another bounty. then check the project, roadmap, whitepaper, team (preferably check their LinkedIn)
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

To select an altcoin you should use some of the following:
- Technical analysis of the price movement that has occurred.
- when performing technical analysis, use some tools such as indicators and other tools.
- perform technical analysis at least twice.
- Once you are sure to find information about the altcoin, is there any good news or bad news,
- if all the above points are done please you abil the action buy or sell.

and while to choose a good bounty or not, you can use the following tips:
- Open website and explanatory analysis on the project website,
- if not complete you can check on whitepaper for more details,
- then you check people who are in the development team, whether filled with people who are experienced in their field or not,
- Lastly if you have done the above stages, please take action whether you decide to follow or not.

so hope it helps. regards

Thank you very much for the explanation you have given, this is a very good explanation and very petrified especially for me personally and also friends who read it. Once again thanks a lot and hopefully always successful. Regards
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

Altcoins can give a competition to bitcoin in terms of prices and profit making. Why? Bitcoin is highly volatile if you are not a good trading analysts, you may lose a huge amount of money you invest in bitcoin.

Altcoins are derived from blockchain so it can have its own wallet while most of the ICOs are eth base, meaning they are ERC20 token which cannot have its own wallet but ethereum compatible via ERC20.

I choose bounty first looking for the development team if they are real people, second is the utility of the token and lastly, I read about the details of the project if they can be real approach to the present technology, then it is possible they will be successful in running their ICO.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

As years of joining altcoins and its bounty tasks, Im choosing or investing only those coins with greater potential; strong team and dev behind it, strong demand, long term project mission and most importantly I only select those who have low total supply since mostly as you can observe in coinmarketcap that the green one coins are those who have low  total supply.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: