Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:48:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

If I choose altcoin,
I see from the solidity of the project team and of course the experienced
in the field of gelutinya certainly qualified
and always maintain communication with the participants or with clients.

You can also analyze the team, especially if you are familiar with some professionals or authoritative people in the field of crypto currency. So they were equal in their name, you can make a choice, with less risk.
I have already met several projects that expose other people's names as consultants or developers and at the same time attracts investors in this way. As a result, after the collection of funds, both developers and funds disappear.
in general something such a situation quite rare, when the scammers bring your project to the end. but Nevertheless, because of their action to suffer a lot of people, including investors .
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:46:43 PM

If I choose altcoin,

You can also analyze the team, especially if you are familiar with some professionals or authoritative people in the field of crypto currency. So they were equal in their name, you can make a choice, with less risk.
I have already met several projects that expose other people's names as consultants or developers and at the same time attracts investors in this way. As a result, after the collection of funds, both developers and funds disappear.
in general something such a situation quite rare, when the scammers bring your project to the end. but Nevertheless, because of their action to suffer a lot of people, including investors .

Choosing an Alt to invest with is never easy. It takes a lot of research and balancing to cope up with the right one. For me I choose to pick the one that is trust by many. It must have a good standing, status and of course it's function is important too.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

If I choose altcoin,

That's a worst case ever and I think we didn't want that to happen to us personally when choosing an alt especially when a project still on going in an ico project. It happened last time my friend shared to me his bad experiences with the project denaro coin rewarding them a coins that scams investors. The total overview of the project really attracts people but in a long run after ico succeeded, nothing happend to dno's development to trading site.
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Good day. I choose alts that has a great future. You can see them on their whitepaper. I always check updates of the project on social media like twitter and Facebook and its good to join their telegram channels. There's where the action is. Interact with the team and the whole community and get your questions answered by the developers themselves. There you can decide if its worth investing.

Good answer! A good project idea, a good road plan, a good team and advisors, a working product, a good community are all very important. Then try to buy in the ICO with good bonuses or discount, or buy soon after the token is unlocked on smaller exchanges such as IDEX where the price often dips below ICO. Then there should be good long term gains as the project becomes better known and starts delivering and lists on bigger exchanges. As always diversify and don’t invest more than you can afford to lose, and remember none of our comments are ‘investment advice’ and you should DYOR!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

Most altcoins are expected to replace or repair one damaged bitcoin component, and it will appear every day. However, some innovating altcoins experiment with features that bitcoin does not offer, but entirely, altcoin functions better.

How do you choose Altcoin...??!

Avoid coins that are full of promotions or sweet promises, that the community can multiply the coins easily.
Take your time, to monitor coin development.
Make sure the altcoin you choose is listed on the exchange.
They have to have a solid developer behind them.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

If I choose altcoin,

That's a worst case ever and I think we didn't want that to happen to us personally when choosing an alt especially when a project still on going in an ico project. It happened last time my friend shared to me his bad experiences with the project denaro coin rewarding them a coins that scams investors. The total overview of the project really attracts people but in a long run after ico succeeded, nothing happend to dno's development to trading site.

With a case like you say we can conclude that we should examine an ICO very carefully and not be affected by the sweet promise or the amount of bonus they give. thank you very much for your explanation.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Out of a hat 🎩

It’s gold for nerds
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

iam choose altcoin with big volume transaction and cheap price
because i have not much bitcoin to buy altcoin, iam choose ADA, XRP, dogecoin tron, XLM stellar, NXT

thank you for participating ..
I think a project that has a large volume is not necessarily a good project. We also have to look at their team, their white papers and their project roadmap, and then we consider to invest in the project. That is the opinion of other friends who have commented here and I agree with them.
If large volume could have produced any big profits, Ethereum would have been far better than bitcoin but things are damn opposite. Bitcoin is far above all altcoins in regard of producing profits. Bitcoin has produced millionaires already. A scarce amount plays a vital role in growth rate of any coin.Above all, I don’t think there is any need of wasting time in checking out new projects. Stick with the old ones.
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

I'm going to choose a new token that's just traded, and I think it's going to have some room for growth. However, this does not apply to all tokens.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

How to choose altcoin is too problematic because it is a luck sometimes but it is a "Reward" after a high intense of researching about those altcoins especially for the new ones.
About how I choose the bounty project is firstly i check the manager who is that, then I check the project, their whitepaper their roadmap and decide to join there or not.
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

I analyze the project and follow the development
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

because i have not much bitcoin to buy altcoin, iam choose ADA, XRP, dogecoin tron, XLM stellar, NXT

I think a project that has a large volume is not necessarily a good project. We also have to look at their team, their white papers and their project roadmap, and then we consider to invest in the project. That is the opinion of other friends who have commented here and I agree with them.
If large volume could have produced any big profits, Ethereum would have been far better than bitcoin but things are damn opposite. Bitcoin is far above all altcoins in regard of producing profits. Bitcoin has produced millionaires already. A scarce amount plays a vital role in growth rate of any coin.Above all, I don’t think there is any need of wasting time in checking out new projects. Stick with the old ones.
Yes, I think also so there is no coin that could match the Bitcoin, Bitcoin has made many investors get rich because they have the Bitcoin. Because they have the Bitcoin is already so long and they are selling when prices are high as the price of the Bitcoin today. And the Ethereum has the nice group to make a profit, but if want to like Ethereum Bitcoin will certainly take a long time.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

Yes, I think also so there is no coin that could match the Bitcoin, Bitcoin has made many investors get rich because they have the Bitcoin. Because they have the Bitcoin is already so long and they are selling when prices are high as the price of the Bitcoin today. And the Ethereum has the nice group to make a profit, but if want to like Ethereum Bitcoin will certainly take a long time.

Each coin has its own potential and each coin has its own influence on the market and the development of the coin, but to match like BTC, ETH and also other coins that have grown rapidly at this time, it takes a long time and it takes a very hard struggle . but essentially all the coins have to walk light to be more advanced and achieve success...
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

I did some research on things related to the project from altcoin, and if I thought well I would buy it. I do not have much money, so I check first before buying.

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

I choose altcoin for long term investment, then I must first evaluate what is the application of it. And it is known and used by many consumers. That is what I choose when investing in altcoin.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

To select the altcoins I will invest. I will do research as a first step. Examines the technology used and the developments of each altcoin. Choosing a coin that has a good quality and quantity indicator of quality, quantity, popularity, enthusiasm, and community. Analyze all these indicators and choose altcoins that have all these indicators in balance. So the prospects for the future of selected altcoins are also good.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

I choose an altcoin that meets all the criteria I have of having a good team, reasonable raise, solid fundamentals, and clear use case. If an alt doesn't have all of these I don't even get into the secondary criteria. For a bounty it is similar, a tiered system that gets rid of the more useless of bounties.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

how do i choose alt coin?
i would prefer choose big fifty of alt coin marketcap, and than i will make some research about the team behind these alt coin. you can see also the trend and utility of these alt coins so you can make it more easier to choose, also don't forget to make sure that you choose altcoins which has potential to grow. it's mean the team developing their projects.
how do i choose bounty projects?
it has a long way to decide if the project was good enough to participate in bounty, usually i read whitepaper, looking at the roadmap and hardcap if it make sense than it worth to consider. give a time to know exactly about developer's history. most of people participating bounty project that provide more benefit and it's uncontested.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

When choosing an altcoin, pay attention to the road map of the project as well as to market capitalization.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

i would prefer choose big fifty of alt coin marketcap,

How do you respond about new coins or coins that have not been registered in marketcap .. ??
How do you choose coin coins that have good quality and quality .. ??

Thank you for your participation and your suggestion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: