Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:35:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner...
I choose the Altcoin I want to have because I see the progress each year and see the price charts that have happened so far. And the way I chose a bounty project that I read from Whitepapernya, then see the Manager and his team. Then see the achievement of its soft cap, if the soft cap has been reached, of course, I believe that the project is not a scam and certainly good to follow.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:52 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner...
I choose the Altcoin I want to have because I see the progress each year and see the price charts that have happened so far. And the way I chose a bounty project that I read from Whitepapernya, then see the Manager and his team. Then see the achievement of its soft cap, if the soft cap has been reached, of course, I believe that the project is not a scam and certainly good to follow.

In crypto there are a lot of coins to choose from. But as a wise investor or buyer you must considered important aspect to choose the best coin. Research is the best thing to do first to find the coin you want to choose. The function of a coin must be considered too. And of course it's stability and it's reputation can be a factor too.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/  Cheesy Wink
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

If want to choose the altcoins means first check with the coinmarketcap about the status of the coin. Decide the coin should used for long term or short term investment. Coinmarketcap clearly gives about the coin details. Among that choose the high potential and promising coins. Check the current growth status of the coin. Then choose the right coin. And comes for bounty project check the project details, white paper, Road map, team members and team manager. This will help you to choose good bounty project.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

The above link gives a clear description with the markets available as well with charts. Through this it is possible to learn much about the particular altcoin and know its growth that has happened with time. Also it gives a detail about the price at which the specific altcoin is available in different exchanges making the investment more easier.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

Choose of course that has a sales success. so be certain that the bounty or the altcoin has many enthusiasts and selling in the market. so of course to invest later can be so altcoin that can penetrate the high prices or could survive if compared to another altcoin.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

if choose altcoin to trading iam read about volume transaction and price
about bounty iam read whitepaper, project and campaign manger

A very succinct answer. Why do not you leave a bit of your advice or your experience or explanation, it will be very helpful to everyone.
staking.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

There are several important factors:
- The idea behind the project/coin/token. Is it really needed? Is it solving a real problem and will it be used in 3-5-10 years ?
- The team behind it. Even if you have a great idea if you don't have the knowledge to make it reality you don't stand a chance.
- That's more of an opinion than a statement,but we,at Staking.com, believe the future of coins/tokens lies with the PoS. PoW is proving to have too many issues to solve and more and more new altcoins are using PoS or at least PoW/PoS hybrid.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

I choose my altcoin base on my own research about the project because if you were going to invest without researching it was the same like giving your money without return or profit gains.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

I think too choose good altcoin, traders and invetors often check projects behind these cryptocurrencies to find out if it's good or not and it's also a good way to find out good bounty campaign to join. Beside you can find out good bounty campaign by following good bounty managers in this forum like yahoo, deadley, needmoney or Amazix team Smiley
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

I think too choose good altcoin, traders and invetors often check projects behind these cryptocurrencies to find out if it's good or not and it's also a good way to find out good bounty campaign to join. Beside you can find out good bounty campaign by following good bounty managers in this forum like yahoo, deadley, needmoney or Amazix team Smiley
It seems like I agree as you say, because by looking at the team and the supporters behind the project we can assess what the development of the project looks like. Thanks a lot.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

For me one i joined bounty campaign if the project succeed on my next project i will follow the last developer of campaign i participated and off course you need to read what the project is all about. If you think this project was helpful in people will   invest and you decide.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

I chose altcoin by looking at volumes in coinmarketcap, and saw the growth of the project for the altcoin. and to select a project bounty, I read the whitepaper and the participants on the ICO project's telegram channel. I think if many participants on the telegram channel it is very good for their project.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

When I select an altcoin then I will see the various data that exist on the altcoin. Usually a good altcoin will have a team of trusted developers. In addition we can pay attention to whitepaper owned by a coin. With a very clear exposure it will convince ourselves to invest because the altcoin has a chance to experience an increase in price.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

I choose to invest in the altcoin coin trend is more consumer. and they use them in real payments. This will be very safe because I'm not afraid that the coin will die.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

When choosing an altcoin or bounty it is good to watch out for alts that has a great future and you can see that on their whitepaper. You can check out how potential they are on their social media platforms, ask questions and check out for the management team and what will be your reward if you join the group.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:48:49 AM

I choose to invest in the altcoin coin trend is more consumer. and they use them in real payments. This will be very safe because I'm not afraid that the coin will die.
like what Altcoin you mean, maybe you can give an example or parable that is easy to understand. Thanks a lot.

Sorry if I do not understand your intent and purpose..
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

It always depends on the project, how good the concept is, how innovative is it and how much the demand will be, and also how real the project is (maybe check the team profile.
And for bounty, its also like that but you also have to calculate the bounty reward, the bounty period and the amount of participants.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

I'm looking for tokens from the top 20 on the coin market kep. I study, looking for wallets where you can store and convenient. And then buy. I'm looking for good managers for bounty. Less chance that a bounty will be bad if it takes a proven Manager. Look for lists of managers and see what bounty they take and join them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: