Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4294 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

Good dev score coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

the subcodes that we chose usually go out of their way to investigate how robust the infrastructure is and that the resumes of the executives have done something else.

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

the subcodes that we chose usually go out of their way to investigate how robust the infrastructure is and that the resumes of the executives have done something else.
in any case, you need to choose for investment those Coins that have a perspective in the future and will really be in demand in society. There is also the example of Bitcoin and the etherium, then the etherium is beneficial, because more than 90% of the coins are built for the etherium protocol. And about Bitcoin In addition to its uniqueness, nothing can be said.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

Usually investors will see how credible their team is. usually investors will look for coins / ico who have a good team where people have good skills in their respective sectors. usually they give information on his team profile on their ANN. it could be a consideration. but it does not really matter to me. I'll buy the coin when marketcap starts to get crowded. that's a price tag going up soon.
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

Usually investors will see how credible their team is. usually investors will look for coins / ico who have a good team where people have good skills in their respective sectors. usually they give information on his team profile on their ANN. it could be a consideration. but it does not really matter to me. I'll buy the coin when marketcap starts to get crowded. that's a price tag going up soon.

almost all investors will do that to look for coins that have good potential for investment
everyone has their own way to pick a coin, preferably buy when the ICO takes place in addition to cheap prices also we will be able to get bonuses for profit can be doubled
my suggestion is not to get carried away by the trend when new coin emerging will go up to buy it, can direct the price will go down very deep and it will be hard to climb back
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

I carefully study the project and the growth schedule of the coin price before buying a coin. And it seems to me that this way I will protect myself from improper purchases.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

first step, choose an altcoins with a new features and technology
then read the whitepaper carefully, to know more about the project,
a good project will always have a great team. so, know their team is important too

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

If you looking for good bounty project or any good option to invest you should focus on these points:

1. Team
2. Support
3. Real objectives
4. Opinion from other people

If these points are complete you can invest in your coin
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
For me the thing that matters is the utility the token will have in future because its the basic thing that makes any coin unique from others.The next thing is the liquidity of coin in the market and the future goals of the developing team behind the project.But goals may differ in short and long run so its better to completely analyze the market before investing in any coin.
Actually i prefer short run so i will choose altcoin for that since altcoin is better for it in my opinion. Long term is specially for bitcoin and maybe the best altcoin etherium but i also like short run so i prefer altcoin which has good grow in short run.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

I do not think much before investing, i just try to make a good and a deep research and that is all, just pure speculation (and i think that most of us are always doing the same before investing)
Honey989

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Good team, good community, roadmap, future plans...you should take a look at Masari.
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

I must admit that it is not easy to find a good altcoin after all, and you need to have a lot of skills to know in where you should and you should not put your money after all. It is something difficult.
sanjeevgogi

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:19:27 AM

Market cap and number of exchanges.and finally total supply of tokend
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

Lots of altcoins that present their strengths but there are so many flaws, first I pick the top altcoin and look for information with deeper digging coins on the prospect of a coin that for you will potentially increase and great in the future lots of helpful tips and breed to ask and ask someone else's advice is simple, returning to your own belief that you really need for yourself do not be tempted by the nominal it can make you more arrogant in investing, if confused you can buy them one by one coins and that's what I do because there will be many extraordinary potentials in the future. and It depends on how long you plan to hold Altcoin. If the plan is to get it for a few weeks, try to catch one hyped, ride the wave and take your profits. But the plan is to hold for a long time (months or even years) then it is worth to make a research - to read whitepaper, check the road map, to see some reviews and interviews on Youtube etc. I think that some projects there can bring huge profits if just holding their coins, but at the same time, some projects may vanish in the future.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

I think choosing altcoin should also take into account the quality of altcoin,
I mean choose altcoin that goes into TOP 10 in the coin market cap to ensure the price and quality of the coin.
I think choosing a good Bounty project is to look and learn the concept whether it is good or not,
make sure the team consists of professional people and soft cap make sure it is achieved, this is a decent project to follow.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

I think choosing altcoin should also take into account the quality of altcoin,
I mean choose altcoin that goes into TOP 10 in the coin market cap to ensure the price and quality of the coin.
I think choosing a good Bounty project is to look and learn the concept whether it is good or not,
make sure the team consists of professional people and soft cap make sure it is achieved, this is a decent project to follow.

There's a lot of alts in the market and I dont usualy limit myself with just in the top 10 in the market, I considered the top 100. If you just check the historical data and its market, you could find out that there are a lot of them that has a good potential in the future and a good team behind it. While choosing an ICO could be a lot harder, a lot of research should be done and experience would be a good help.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

If you are a beginner then the best way to choose bounty will do the same bounty as the best managers. The list of managers can be found on the forum. Everyone chooses for themselves altcoin which he liked. I choose from the top 30 koin market cap.
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

First of all, when choosing Altcoin, I conduct an analysis, read a lot about it on the Internet, so I do an analysis of its kind, whether or not it is worth it, if I'm completely sure then go ahead, if not then no. So the analysis is the most when it comes to choosing and then you will not be depressed, although the risk is present everywhere.
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

for me, i always check some important things before i choose altcoin which i will invest on it. it is his project, total supply of coin, and volume from the coin itself. why volume? because at least if the coin has a high volume many people which interest on that coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: