Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

for me, i always check some important things before i choose altcoin which i will invest on it. it is his project, total supply of coin, and volume from the coin itself. why volume? because at least if the coin has a high volume many people which interest on that coin.
in any case, it is necessary to check whether this coin will be in demand among the society, and also how many people are willing to buy or sell this coin, because this can be a good indicator of prospects.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

Particularly, I choose altcoin on the composition of the team, roadmap, utility, and prospects. One of the most important indicators is that the coin is already traded on crypto-exchanges, it rarely happens during the ICO, but if this sign is there, then the coin is worth the investments.
As it should be but you must understand that most people do not really care about the future success of a project as long as they can get benefits out of a coin they do not really care if a coin is a scam or if it is a legitimate project, they want their profits and they want them now, unfortunately such an investor is not going to last long in the market since that is not what a really successful investor does.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

ranking on coinmarketcap. And for a bounty campaign you should inspect the project properly. Don't participate in every Bounty you find you should look into it and check if it's worth to take part in it. There are always different categories and there will always be one that is ideal for you. A way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders.
SupMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

I choose altcoin with a strong team and a promising idea
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I try to choose altcoins based on the opinions of authoritative people for me in various telegram channels or groups. Bounty choose the same way.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

for me, i always check some important things before i choose altcoin which i will invest on it. it is his project, total supply of coin, and volume from the coin itself. why volume? because at least if the coin has a high volume many people which interest on that coin.
a good project as a real boy can not hide behind wide pants! first, never invest in something that you do not understand! in the second vladavia in the Ethereum platform ERC all 20 depend on growing grow Ethereum and all the rest of the tokens!
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

I usually choose altcoins that have fast price movements and large trading volumes.
for bounty, I usually choose a unique project, a large bounty allocation, and have a good cooperation with an outside agency.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

For bounty campaign I consider the nature of the project and how easily it can fit into the competition. I read the whitepaper, Roadmap and development team
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

What kind of idea do you mean, is it possible like a road map or vision of their mission .. ?? maybe you can explain in more detail to be easily understood and understood by all parties who just enter the crypto world.
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

I'm looking at technology, a team, white paper, looking for competitors, to which exchange they will be placed and whether they will be at all, and also reviews - the main list.
f1rstalex

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

I try to choose altcoins based on the opinions of authoritative people for me in various telegram channels or groups. Bounty choose the same way.

This is very little to choose, you lose a lot without studying the topic of cryptocurrency deeper.
f1rstalex

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Pay attention to competitors, to reviews in social networks, the number of bounty companies and ratings if it's about ICO.
many good ideas will not be realized

this is not enough to select a good coin
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

for now I usually choose coin atuapun altcoin by looking at volume and also see future potential. available markets and communities. this is very important if we want to invest long-term

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

This is very little to choose, you lose a lot without studying the topic of cryptocurrency deeper.

I think so too, we can not rely on the opinions of others because we also need knowledge about crypto so as not to always be behind the scenes or in other words we can judge by our own analysis.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

Usually investors will see how credible their team is. usually investors will look for coins / ico who have a good team where people have good skills in their respective sectors. usually they give information on his team profile on their ANN. it could be a consideration. but it does not really matter to me. I'll buy the coin when marketcap starts to get crowded. that's a price tag going up soon. I look at the whitepaper, altcoin utility, and team profiles and their past success. I also try to draw parallels to other tokens that exist in the market.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

I choose a good altcoin I'm basing to the good value if that coin and if that coin have potential to grow in a years. And in bounty i choose if the product is good and they can develop their project in many years so it's important that you know the back ground of the project before you join in bounty.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

a good project as a real boy can not hide behind wide pants! first, never invest in something that you do not understand! in the second vladavia in the Ethereum platform ERC all 20 depend on growing grow Ethereum and all the rest of the tokens!
A good altcoin usually consists of the following elements: Professional and well-known management team, unique ideas, advanced technology application, and especially the big supporters community. I think the investment community is the key to the success of a project, no matter how good the project is, but the community does not support it, you can not succeed on that project.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

I prefer coins that have entered the market and have been registered in some exchangers, I see the website and read whitepaper
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:01:52 AM

My way of choosing a bounty project is the first time I see from the project's Whitepaper, its Website, Softcap project that I want to follow has been achieved or not if it has been achieved most likely the project will succeed, then the last one I see from his team. If his team is active and experienced people means no doubt that the project will achieve enormous success.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

First of all you have to at altcoins background
How it works, what kind of things will make it go up (or maybe down - nobody knows the true way)
How long this coin is on market or, if it's just on "presale" position, look forward at its improve program
Just make some simple individual analysis to make yourself sure that this program is profitable

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: