Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:24:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

I think there are many factors you should look at, I follow these: team, project, bounty allocation, community, and their whitepaper. Quick look at these could cost some time, but it would save more time than participating in a scam campaign.

The problem that takes a lot of time to judge a project is not an omission or a waste, but it is a very good and very profitable thing. We can know more about a project by reading and learning all the fields so as not to be fooled as you said that spending a lot of time looking at a project is better than spending time with an obscure project or a scam..
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

How to choose good altcoin, it should be not so difficult, just choose among the top 15 coins in MarketCap from its position alone it should be we can judge. 
Why, they occupy that position, this is because:
Has the concept and innovation it carries.
Many marketplaces accept it.
The more supply the price of altcoin will be the opposite if the more demand for the coin, then the price itself will move up.

I think there are many factors you should look at, I follow these: team, project, bounty allocation, community, and their whitepaper. Quick look at these could cost some time, but it would save more time than participating in a scam campaign.

The problem that takes a lot of time to judge a project is not an omission or a waste, but it is a very good and very profitable thing. We can know more about a project by reading and learning all the fields so as not to be fooled as you said that spending a lot of time looking at a project is better than spending time with an obscure project or a scam..

You're right the point is better to spend time on something more specific and useful.
Unfortunately, I don't really like the bounty project.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

Choose alt coin with high market cap. Some say that pick those alt coin from top 20 because it is a fact that it is so hard to be listed on the top 20 as far as market cap is concerned. Once a crypto has a big market cap, it means that the demand of that crypto is high and that many people are investing on it too.

KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

For me, I'm looking on what they're used for. And what product they give to us.
Price is optional for me. At least if the team show their hardwork on their project and show us what given on the roadmap. The price will slowly be increased time by time and so also the demand

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

For me, I'm looking on what they're used for. And what product they give to us.
Price is optional for me. At least if the team show their hardwork on their project and show us what given on the roadmap. The price will slowly be increased time by time and so also the demand

Yes, after ICO we don't know how long it is going to take because with the previous experiences from the ICO, many  ICO companies failed to deliver the product. As a investor we are doing the right thing but after raising money they failed to develop the desired product what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Eddieboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
[/quot

For existing altcoin:
Go to coinmarketcap CMC then choose the top 20 altcoins. These coins have 100% potential to return its normal price when the market is volatile. (applicable for trading).

For upcoming altcoin

Read & search the ff:
1.) roadmap,
2.) Market cap of coin,
3.) dev team,
4.) % of fundraising goal/ or crowdfunding of investor during presale (higher is good w/ potential),
5.) Interest level,
6.) Hype level
7.) Risk level and
8.) ROI level

For sure those above criteria have a corresponding bounty project w/c you can join.

Good luck😎
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

Altcoin is also a good coin, almost no different from the larger coins, and this is evident from the statistics, altcoin has grown, but this was followed by a fall, which can be seen in the present time.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I chose altcoin which already has good potential and tested based on concept and team. to choose my bounty using analytical techniques on the team and running concepts, so now I think that's an action to use when we choose bounty.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

In investing in Altcoin i make sure that the commodities are feasible to the masses because good projects will surely attract people to invest on this ICO and in talking of bounties i choose the bounty managers that have good reputation and experiences of handling the bounties because a good bounty manager will ensure that the project is good because their reputation is at stake.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Normally I focus on the project team and product/service they are offering after the ICO completion, if both are good then I am happy to invest in it.

Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

I generally choose Altcoin to rely on the white paper to see it, and I will communicate with its team via telegram or telephone!
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

One council: it is necessary to read daily this forum, to visit all useful links on third-party resources from subjects about different "usefulness". Then already to connect a practical side: baunty of social nets, for example. Not to hesitate to ask questions. And so in few months of communication at a forum and participations in baunty, some understanding will already come that here occurs.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

in choosing altcoin I usually see from the products they manage if indeed altcoin has a product that usually I decide to choose it
then to choose a good ICO I always analyze the profile of the ICO from their own whitepaper and take into account the rating of the ICO team and advisor
Realistmoon

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Well, altcoin is undoubtedly a good coin, because at one time it showed a good rise in the cryptocurrency, and it is expected again, because now the coin has fallen, still hope to raise and invest.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

The easiest way to choose is to simply buy Bitcoin. It's the biggest and the strongest and the least volatile and probably always will be those things. If you want to go down the rabbit hole of Altcoins it's going to take you many hours of living and breathing and researching and trading cryptocurrency before you will start being able to make wise altcoin investment decisions.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

Many altcoins are very good. They can grow a lot even in 1-2 years. Which of them? You should better to make some technical analyses to understand it.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

I generally choose Altcoin to rely on the white paper to see it, and I will communicate with its team via telegram or telephone!
To study their white papers and follow the progress of the project is a thing that we have to address, but to communicate directly with the team they have is a matter of doubt because we do not know whether they can be trusted or not. I think we should know the team they have so we can know that they can be trusted.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

I choose altcoins in terms of its platform usage, team and partners, the roadmap it has, and their future developments.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

How to choose altcoin (me):

1. Check their website / sosial media / announcement thread (if any) of them. If it's not active at all, Imma skip.
2. Check the purpose of the token / coin. If it's like *for decentralize peer-to-peer payment* or anything like that, Imma skip as well. Because there are lots of tokens / coins like that already in this market.
3. I prefer chinese project, because usually they are more transparent and they work really hard. I like it.
4. Last but not least, I usually choose like 1 top 50 altcoins and few from not top 50.

As for how to choose bounty project, I guess its all depends on your luck, sometimes the projects seems so good and all but it turned out to be a scam, but i've ever seen a bounty project which has low interest from the the people but turned out to be a legit + successful project.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

This is not so important, i think that the best thign to choose a real Altcoin is just to follow and trying to investigate the entire project, the team faces, the contributions, and a lot of other stuff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: