Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
For investments I have a different strategy whereas for bounties I have a different.
For investment, I first read the whitepaper, then I read in detail about the project, then I do a little bit of research on the team, whereas in Bounty I choose the campaign which is the best rewarding. But sometimes, both when a project is good I tend to invest as well as join the bounty. For example, my current campaign REMME is really good and is giving good amount of coins per week so I am doing their sig. REMME is also a great project to invest in and is highly undervalued.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

1. I check the projects the coin are undergoing. What is the main objective of the coin in the marlet and how it is more advantageous than other coins.
2. The market capital of the coin. It ensures that the coin is in well demand in the market.
3. Acceptance the coin has gained in the market. Nl. of companies which have adopted the coin.
4. I observe the statistics of the coin for a long time to make sure it is not just a pump and dump coin.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

ikf you are looking for a brand new altcoin to invest, then i suggest you to contact the deveolpers of that coin and ask them a few questions, you will be more safe about it
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
In my opinion to select altcoin, first we have to read the white paper project and see the project partner, to bounty I rate it with the target softcap that has been reached,because softcap reached bounty participants get paid and the project is said to be successful
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

First you need to decide on the period of investment of their funds in the long term or short term. Explore the market and possible coins.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

First you need to decide on the period of investment of their funds in the long term or short term. Explore the market and possible coins.
Sorry ,, I do not understand with the answer you gave, how your intentions and goals ,, I think you can do better than this. Please provide a more accurate explanation for everyone here to understand
teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Simply looking at their project before they do launching, looking the team, if the team look so solid then it maybe can't be trust, look at the total supply of that coin, but sometime the coin with higher supply will be better than lower supply, back to each of the team. Look at the whitepaper, roadmap, website, and check the profile of their team is that true or fake profile.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

If you want to choose a good coin choose the coin that has a good movement and preformance of value in the crypto market, in choosing bounty project you must need to read their white papers and look for their recent projecf and how many project did they success.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Has somebody heard about Paytomat? Recently looking for some interesting projects I found Paytomat. Paytomat is a Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments. It's unbelievable thing brings cryptocurrency usage for everyday life. Anyway, go check it out.
Sorry, such projects are not one now. I know at least 6 yet.

I have own checklist for altcoins. And I check point by point all interested for me coins by this check list. While such method gives me a quite good result. And that's all that I need now
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

I choose the bounty given the bounty pool, if the reward is less than $ 100K for social networks, then I do not participate in the bounty
GothicTauren48

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

I choose the bounty given the bounty pool, if the reward is less than $ 100K for social networks, then I do not participate in the bounty

LOL. This thread is not talking about bounty. Anyway, for me I definitely support projects that could bring a good impact whether direct or indirectly contributing to the growth of cryptocurrency. Another thing is the use case scenario of the project, if it has a good "product". An example of this is menlo.one they could really change the current state of ICO investment wherein there are lots of people getting ripped with scams and fraud.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

I choose an altcoin I will see all their prices over time, if the prices are lower then I will buy them and hold them, because I believe they will return to the peak of the highest time
Mr.Wallet

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

First of all , check the whitepaper , dev team , roadmap after that you can worry about marketcaps and so on . the marketcap ,,, if you invest in 1 coin in the top 100-200 you'll rarely get high profits . I like searching for gems under 10M marketcap . Another aspect are the events that follow for one particular coin on coinmarketcalendar , i like picking mainnet realeases , token spaws , token/coin burn , airdrops and so on .
You can make easy money in crypto, you just need to invest time and knowledge .
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

Right now isnt the best time to buy any alts since the market is bearish. But important factors to alts are:

-Team (do they have past experience in the space)?
-What problem is being solved?
-How far along is the project?
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

I choose altcoins on the basis of:
The main feature of the coin. What makes the coin unique. The projects the coin is undergoing and the development team which the coin has behind them.
The market capital of the coin. I do not prefer just pump and dump coins. I also like to observe which companies have adopted the coin and whether the coin is still in demand.
Privacy also plays an important role. Does the coin provides complete security in making transactions or not, plays an important factor.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

Many out there, now, know that one of the best places to invest in is in the crypto-market. Also, it is necessary to note that the best place to track the progress of every digital currency is through cryptocurrency and this can be done by analyzing the 24hrs volume, the liquidity of the cryptocurrency, the market capitalization, the activities of the developer, and the market price.

Keeping tabs with all the features listed above will make you go with the right choice, and know more about the inception of a new altcoin and whether to trade in it. You can also make use of CoinMarketCap to help you choose the best. Let’s go into detail.

Yeah that's it.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

Many altcoins are presenting their advantages but there are so many flaws, first I pick the top altcoin and search for information with a deeper digging coin in coin prospect that for you potentially will rise and great in future help lots of tips and breed to ask and ask advice other people it's simple, go back to your own belief that you really need for yourself do not be tempted by the nominal it can make you more arrogant in investing, if confused you can buy it one by one coin and that's what I do because there will be a lot of excellent potential in the future.

It is by determining  the successful of the project they bring, the market stock and need, the price/value per coin/token. Most of all the investment  rate.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

I do not agree with your opinion because the comments you give will have a negative impact on other new hunters. Try to comment positively and be professional about comments comments you will give.

Thanks.
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

Selecting a bounty mission requires a few observations!
1. Project manager
2. The project's future
3. Followers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: