Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4294 times)
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

first of all , the trading volume of this coin is an important factor . second , the total number of coins . there is also its current price . finally , pay attention to its ranking .
cryptochain5

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

How to choose Bounty campaign is to read the whitepaper, and make sure the team members are made up of people who are experienced in the field of cryptocurrency. the good Altcoins for trading purposes must be in first 50 according to market capitalization.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
First of all, I go to this site: https://coinmarketcap.com/ There I find the coins from top-100 that attract me and check their charts to understand a possible growth of this or that coin. Then I read much about it, and buy crypto.
alfredobitcoin11

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

In this season I do not choose altcoin. Mostly, I navigate to Bitcoin and Ethereum, In addition NEO-STELLAR-EOS and  XRP these coins already so popular
vuquang1763164@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Don’t take me wrong but would not it be better for you to focus on the amount of profit that you can earn by spending money on a specific coin and the time required for achieving that target, instead of looking at the technical things. After all, it is money that can make a person rich. The top priority of any crypto investor should be bitcoin
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

It is also equally important to have a back-up of your private keys, so as to protect yourself from accidental loss. You’d also lose your funds if you cannot recover your lost private keys. Although you would automatically have a wallet when you open an exchange account (exchange-hosted wallet), you do not have control of the private and public keys. Having control of your keys means having control of your coins. Exchanges work like a bank; it is a third-party service provider that you trust to keep your coins safe. However, there is always a probability of the exchange shutting down or being hacked, resulting in a loss of coins. Given the lack of regulatory frameworks on exchanges and cryptocurrencies as a whole, as well as the infancy of the industry, the best way to keep your coins safe is to have total control of your coins. 

IC Wallet will be a blockchain based crypto wallet assigned to working as a custodial for all cryptocurrencies in the Ecosystem. Participants can use the wallet to send, receive, and store cryptocurrencies available in the market with ease and security. The wallets will contain multi signature and cold storage systems to create a secure and reliable environment for all stakeholders. The wallet allows for transfer of tokens from and to the exchange and other wallets. Furthermore, the wallet will be integrated with the IC Digital Bank, allowing users to pay with fiat and settle with crypto and vice versa.
Integrated Wallet & Fund Management
IC wallet is an encrypted blockchain based cryptocurrency wallet. The IC Exchange software is unified with the multi-currency wallet system. Wallet funds are protected via cryptography as well as a multi-signature cold storage which guards market participants’ funds from any external access. All cryptocurrency funds will be automatically managed through the IC Wallet interface. Fiat funds such as Euro or US Dollar can be deposited in the IC Bank and managed manually by the IC Exchange operator or automated through the implementation of payment processing features through the IC Digital Bank interface.
Maximum Security
Multiple layers of security prevent any hacking attempt and ensure that funds always remain safe. The first layer is established through utilizing multiple independent servers. The IC Exchange software is bridged with the IC wallet where all crypto funds will be stored. Recordkeeping procedures will be another layer with continuous reconciliation to prevent hacking from occurring, while maintaining compliance with major regulatory bodies. The client’s assets are further protected by using the IC Digital Bank account to store the fiat currency, and the IC Brokerage account to store the traditional assets. The IC Wallet application will also include a custom dashboard that portrays the total value of all the different assets allocated in the IC Bank (fiat account balances), IC Brokerage (Stocks and commodities portfolios), and cryptocurrency balances.
IC Wallet users who trade crypto against crypto can transfer their assets between IC wallets safely and smoothly on the blockchain through a set of procedures that will verify all legal requirements such as, KYC, AML and multi signature. Crypto traders will be able to trade traditional assets with other individuals (P2P) or through IC Brokerage from markets like NYSE, NASDAQ, CME, etc. As IC Wallets and order requests are entered by the user on IC Exchange, the order matching software will match all the buyers and sellers together depending on the best bid and the best ask orders in order to ensure that the execution of the trade occurs with the best available market price and in an efficient timely manner as the IC Exchange will have an IC Liquidity pool as well as API connections to the top exchanges which will be accessible to all investors.
IC Wallet holders who are wishing to exchange any type of crypto to any type of their preferred fiat currency, are able to do so through requesting the order from the IC Exchange’s platform which will release the order and once completed, directly deposit the fiat fund into the users’ IC Bank. As users enter their wallet address and their trading orders if they are trading crypto/traditional asset pairs, the IC Exchange order book will match the best bid and the best ask orders and connect the users together to complete the transaction, once the order is filled the software will complete the swap and deposit the funds and assets in their respective destination.
The IC Digital Bank is fully integrated and cohesive with the IC Wallet, IC Exchange and IC Brokerage to guarantee the quick and safe movement of funds between clients’ bank accounts. Traditional assets are stored in the IC Brokerage account, fiat will be stored in the IC Bank and cryptocurrencies will be stored in the IC Wallet.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

For bounty i use ico tracking sites because most of them can be payed off to give some ico higher grade or shill it for $,this ussualy tells me that if they can pay to boost their rating they will probably pay nice for bounties2
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Mostly have a look at when the project was established, how far they have come toll now , are they going as per roadmaps and are their any partnership using their solution.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

For Viewers
HIT is creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising.
The HIT blockchain protocol of iPowow creates the best possible ecosystem for Viewers, Networks/Content Creators and Brands. It’s win/win/win for everyone. Come up to the next level of TV and video with us!
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I choose a bounty ICO base on their product and roadmap ...the expectation of the investors to rise the value of their token will depends on the product and if the product has a big impact to the society and their users then in the future the value will increase.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

First of all, I go to this site: https://coinmarketcap.com/ There I find the coins from top-100 that attract me and check their charts to understand a possible growth of this or that coin. Then I read much about it, and buy crypto.
It's not easy as you said and do you think the coin called verge is really worth to invest? and it's not. It needs so many effort to do a lot of reasearch for a hundred coin on the coinmarketcap. I will try to choose low cap coin rather than medium or high cap coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

In this season I do not choose altcoin. Mostly, I navigate to Bitcoin and Ethereum, In addition NEO-STELLAR-EOS and  XRP these coins already so popular

To divert investment from the new Altcoin to the already popular coin is a great way to avoid the bad possibilities that will happen to the new Altcoin. I will also take action like you if a new Altcoin position is not possible to invest.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

It's not easy as you said and do you think the coin called verge is really worth to invest? and it's not. It needs so many effort to do a lot of reasearch for a hundred coin on the coinmarketcap. I will try to choose low cap coin rather than medium or high cap coin.

I agree, to choose and edit coins above 100 is not easy. I prefer to choose new coins which I think have a great chance to grow better, but if not then I choose top 5, like ETH, MONERO and others.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

A little research and a lot of intuition Wink that's my way to choose altcoins.

I don't think whether it is the best or the worst way but you asked  Cheesy
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

To select altcoins for investment, you need to learn a lot of information. To begin by at least swearing on the coinmarketcap to view the top 100 coins, to study information about each, videos on YouTube will help, in the same place you can find the most popular blogs of analysts and follow their recommendations on deposits.
With participation in bounty is also not so difficult as it seems, if you don't regret 15$ a month for access to the table of selected bounties - consider that you already earn, with the scam of projects in your list will be the minimum amount.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

to choose altcoin? what do you want to do? if you are going to trade choose altcoin like ethereum or Ripple which is altcoin which have good token character.
you have to identify many things and all aspects related to the bounty project
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

to choose altcoin? what do you want to do? if you are going to trade choose altcoin like ethereum or Ripple which is altcoin which have good token character.
you have to identify many things and all aspects related to the bounty project

Thank you for the advice you have given, but I will be very grateful if you can explain in more detail about how to choose Altcoin. Maybe you have some important points in choosing Altcoin.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

A lot different facts. For the first  analysis  the main especially : capitalization,  asset price, real avail, the community opinion, daily volume.
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

first of all, make sure coin which you choose still active developed.
then you do your own research, you can check its telegram or anywhere too see how its community. does it have huge community?
after that, check its roadmap. what will the project do? any new big thing in the next time?

i hope that can help you Smiley

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: