Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4294 times)
Merugu

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

for us first to see the movement of altcoins every day the better for we will also get lots of benefits, I think you can invest in ethereum, Ada, Neo and nxt so you will also get a lot of benefits.
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Product/technology and team behind it.We need to search deeply before we choose any altcoin for investment and also we need to invest that money which we can afford to lose.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I chose Altcoin because I saw in terms of the growth of Altcoin. If the growth of Altcoin is good and stable, I will definitely buy a lot of coins.
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
Merited by High Plains Drifter (4)

First I check is if they are listed on exchange if you want to buy coins that finished its ICO sales and campaign, but if newly ICO I check first the campaign manager profile background, before reading the white paper.

One of the main advantages is the reliability and security of digital recording, which is simultaneously taken into account in thousands of databases and makes, in fact, this record is not vulnerable to modern hackers. The second, no less important advantage: the transfer of this digital record can be carried out without intermediaries, that is without banks, directly.
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

I really value my privacy. I believe that digital, nontraceable cash is super important, both philosophical and in practical real-world use. Being able to store and transfer money privately will only be more important in the future. So I started to look into dash, zcash, pivx and monero. I Googled, read around and searched hackernews among other news sources/forum. Quickly found that monero had a friendly and competent community, was well respected and cared not only for privacy (not 'instant is super important' as e.g. pivx). Then i read about pow vs pos, and since I like things decentralized a pow CPU mine was ideal. Only monero had that. so picked a bunch of them and keep interested in the project.
cha1ner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I chose Altcoin because I saw in terms of the growth of Altcoin. If the growth of Altcoin is good and stable, I will definitely buy a lot of coins.

How do you define good and stable growth of the coin? Are you investing in coins after they hit an exchange or earlier like ICO or even pre-ICO?
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

its not easy to choose a good altcoins to invest,
you should have enough knowledge first,
just learn from the past, you can try to understand why ethereum can grow hard, then compared with the new altcoins in the market
remember believe in yourself

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

To avoid the risk of encountering ineffective ICO projects that cost you time and energy, but do not receive any income or token that can not be exchanged, you should consider choosing. ICO Bounty. Some of the criteria you can base on a good ICO Bounty selection to participate in include:

Get information on creators and project supervisors
Do not take part in the bounty that is too much of your time
Learn about the prospects of the project
Keep track of the funds collected
Pay attention to how the project's bonuses are paid
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Select the project for the current Bounty is indeed very difficult and people most would get the project a scam. But we have to be careful and look at it from the Website, the team manager, and social media accounts. I always look at it from their social media accounts like on the telegram. Now many Bounty to update their information more frequently to use the Telegraph. So if the Telegram they are active to update information that certainly deserves to be in the following.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

For me personally in choosing altcoin I will usually review first and see the projeck they offer whether it is interesting or just the opposite. because this is actually very important.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

I choose Altcoin if it is active and popular in the market, like ETH and many other altcoin. For me, the second coin after bitcoin is ETH. Regarding bounty campaign, you should research and have a analysis before you apply for the campaign.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

How do you define good and stable growth of the coin? Are you investing in coins after they hit an exchange or earlier like ICO or even pre-ICO?
By looking at their daily volume, you can see on top 10 altcoin on CMC or other sites if those tokens are more "active" than other tokens. It's really difficult to find best token only from their ICO or pre-ICO.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

I do not have to choose a lot of altcoin, I always choose the top 100 on the CMC to invest in them, I watch the rate of increase of the coin is high I choose, because I know most of those coins are potential

Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

I take my time and read a lot about certain projects. I invest only in projects that I like. I must feel the idea behind it. There must be a good team behind it and well written white paper.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

I see basically what is the use of tokens that make the price go up. This may provide good profits or increase a lot in the short term. I also choose altcoins that have a bright future. You can see it on their white paper. I always check for project updates on social media like Twitter and Facebook and it's good to join their telegram channels. That's where it is.
I also see altcoins that are very cheap with low max inventory. There you can decide whether a decent investment.

Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

first of all, make sure coin which you choose still active developed.
then you do your own research, you can check its telegram or anywhere too see how its community. does it have huge community?
after that, check its roadmap. what will the project do? any new big thing in the next time?

i hope that can help you Smiley

thank you ... every word that you have written here will mean a lot to me and to others who need information about how to choose Altcoin. Your advice is good and easy to understand. Once again, thank you.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

In the ICO side of things, I choose projects that have good ratings either in icobench or icorating.com... Once Menlo One will launch, it will be much easier and I think we won't need to do as much research since it's going to be "an all in one" decentralized platform...
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Now I prefer not to buy altcoins because now they can easily go to a new bottom in the near future because of bad news or good news on bitcoin. Because it seems to me better now just wait for a better time...
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

In the ICO side of things, I choose projects that have good ratings either in icobench or icorating.com... Once Menlo One will launch, it will be much easier and I think we won't need to do as much research since it's going to be "an all in one" decentralized platform...

i wont take altcoins anymore untl marketcap has reached to 300 million dollar.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

Sometimes the ICO can make us profitable if the marketing or volume target reaches $ 200 million, but if not, we will get a lot of losses. I do not want to take risks without first learning about the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: