Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4296 times)
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:12:09 AM

I choose all my altcoin based on the usecase,  team experince and technical prowess,  token metrics (both total and circulating supply) and also baded on how often the team keep devlopes the platform and keeps in touch with its community members
Altcoin which is good for investment is certainly the fastest and biggest profit. I think the benchmark is the altcoin trading volume. So the larger the volume of transactions means the money in circulation is greater and the potential for increase is faster than coins with small transaction volumes.
Then analyze the altcoin in the top 10 because those in the top 10 are altcoins that have the highest prices, meaning that the value contained is greater than the other altcoins.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2590
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:33:50 AM

I choose all my altcoin based on the usecase,  team experince and technical prowess,  token metrics (both total and circulating supply) and also baded on how often the team keep devlopes the platform and keeps in touch with its community members
Altcoin which is good for investment is certainly the fastest and biggest profit. I think the benchmark is the altcoin trading volume. So the larger the volume of transactions means the money in circulation is greater and the potential for increase is faster than coins with small transaction volumes.
Then analyze the altcoin in the top 10 because those in the top 10 are altcoins that have the highest prices, meaning that the value contained is greater than the other altcoins.
Top 10 CMC will be good maybe for a lot of users. Becausae for trader that already experienced, or maybe who just join in trading activity can play safe in there. If we just jump into crypto trading and do speculation in new tokens, it sometime not happen like what we want.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:55:35 AM

Not every alt coins are a good opportunity to make money, the selection process is important when you are investing your money and trading volume you see in coin market cap are almost fake and do not take that as the sole volume analysis method.

Top coins in the market place is a good place to start and you can find good projects that have a good team behind it and if you invest in those tokens you might end up in a profit in the long run once they become fully functional. Cardano, TRON and IOTA are promising projects that could give you a good profit in the future.
Kapalin

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:00:36 PM

Choosing altcoins for investment is not an easy task that requires experience or expert advice. I decided to take part in the IEO, just now preparing to participate in the project AZBIT.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:16:50 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
choose altcoin I face the position of the coin in coinmarketcap and in exchange, because if the coin already has that potential it will certainly be successful.
when choosing a bounty I will understand the roadmap, and also will understand how the project will be in the future.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:24:14 AM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
choose altcoin I face the position of the coin in coinmarketcap and in exchange, because if the coin already has that potential it will certainly be successful.
when choosing a bounty I will understand the roadmap, and also will understand how the project will be in the future.

for a new project you should learn carefully about their team member,
even a project has a good whitepaper and roadmap, i think without trusted team member is nothing, even the project collected huge money and reach the hard cap in their crowdsale, the project will not survive
remember the key of any crypto project is in their team member buddy

Genrived

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:32:20 PM

Choosing altcoins for investment is not an easy task that requires experience or expert advice. I decided to take part in the IEO, just now preparing to participate in the project AZBIT.

Sales of AZ tokens have already begun and are very worthy. https://event.bitforex.com/ru/AZ.html
avarnet

Activity: 882

Enterapp

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:17:39 PM

Don't forget to see about their funding and also the Team because this is also an important factor. when their funding fails even though their concept is good the same projeck doesn't work. non-genuine teams will also be a question for many people. usually their goals are not good because they do not use real identity

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mylnik

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:17:31 PM

Sales of AZ tokens have already begun and are very worthy. https://event.bitforex.com/ru/AZ.html
They have already collected about 20% of the required amount, with such a pace 1 round of the IEO may end early.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:29:03 PM

choosing altcoin to trade in require a coin with much volume and liquidity and listed on minimum of five exchange market. But for upcoming project i choose a coin with a beta stage development with a solid concept
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:41:59 PM

It is also important to pay attention to the community (that is, the number of subscribers) on social platforms. A lot of things also depend on this factor. Awareness of the project and its approval by people.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:29:48 PM

I look at what basically the utility of a token that makes its price rise. It might give a good profit or rise a lot in the short term but this is mostly hype otherwise it is up to utility of a token.
now it is very difficult to suggest or search for altcoins which will definitely be profitable because of the investor's confidence and patience if I personally still have confidence in ETH to invest with altcoin
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:32:58 PM

I look at what basically the utility of a token that makes its price rise. It might give a good profit or rise a lot in the short term but this is mostly hype otherwise it is up to utility of a token.
now it is very difficult to suggest or search for altcoins which will definitely be profitable because of the investor's confidence and patience if I personally still have confidence in ETH to invest with altcoin
I don't personally rely on others suggestion that's why I didn't also give advice of which is the perfect altcoins that the OP needs. You can do your own research for a perfect picking of altcoins that you want. But for me, I just rather waiting for the altcoin those in the top 10 in the market cap until the dip prize coming and then buy and hold until the price goes up again.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:53:38 PM

Choosing altcoins I begin to monitor rhe movement of altcoins came from the top 10 Sometimes i need to analyst rhe trend of coins possible to up before i buy it.
Choosing bounty make sure the manager is have pretty great reputation and popular second is learn well the project goal and the people behind.

avarnet

Activity: 882

Enterapp

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:34:22 AM

ETH Already mentioned a lot of the Top Altcoins that are suitable to invest. now if we see many people who have made this investment. The price movement volume is also good and suitable for investment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:18:04 PM

It seems to me that the main problem today and in the cryptocurrency market is a large number of scammers.  If the processes were at least a little controlled, or had regulatory bodies, then the problems would be less.  Now, thanks to IEO, there is an opportunity not only to develop new projects, but also to receive certain guarantees for investors.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:18:49 AM

As a rule, I try to buy tokens that become cheaper on corrections. For example, now the bull trend of Bitcoin continues, the price of which reached $ 9,000 and decreased to $ 7,700 by correction. At this point, you can buy a BTC at $ 7,700 for about a one-third of the available amount for investment. If BTC grows to $9000, profit will be about 15%. If the price of the BTC falls even lower, then I buy another one-third to average my position. The last third is reserved for unforeseen developments.

be_TOK

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:53:06 AM

I would suggest to search for project that are already going on and never done any ICO nor they have any premine, instamine or founder taxes. This way the funds are not pre-allocated to certain sum.

Some of these projects I joined are:

Historia
Dfnity
Bittorrent
RavenCoin
Orchid Protocol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: