Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.
When I kept analyzing the Atlantis project and read the white papers they looks really interesting with all the realistic plans which they have identified all the possibilities to achieve success ultimately.
What is the good thing in Atlantis Blue is that they do not have hard nor soft cap. The main goal of  this project is to promote and to be known in the market.

Very true,  Atlantis project focuses more on popularity which is a good move.  I find it very interesting because its plan is near to reality that can attract to many investors. I know this project will be successful soon,  of course with the help of everyone to make it more popular.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

I am now starting to trust this project I just researched the larmar stone and this is its definition according to wiki.
"Larimar, also called "Stefilia's Stone", is a rare blue variety of the silicate mineral pectolite found only in the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean. Its coloration varies from white, light-blue, green-blue to deep blue."
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

Hello! I want to know that how is this project doing as I think that the concept of this project is pretty unique and will need much funding.

The project has done really great these days. Just look at how many are the supporters here and the investors.
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

Atlantis Blue has been registered since March, likewise the SRL, to engage in this ICO. As we have mention hundreds of times in this forum alone, the Atlantis blue project is composed of 4 entities, Atlantis Blue SRL is just one of them. The other 3 entities:

Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas
Cooperative Bahoruco
Larimar Association Las Mercedes

All have been formed for a specific purpose in the community and all three have exempt from taxes under the presidential decree. Since we are about to engage in a business process that is not detailed in the presidential decree we obtained in the 1970s, we lose the tax exemption status for certain activities. Therefore, to comply with the laws we have to form an actual company that is fully taxable under the law ---- ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL.

Also, go look for the Dominican mercantile registry, company registries, and the Tax authority and search just the name for you to see the status of the company. I hope that you now understand the COMMUNITY project better and that it is not one person, one group, one entity. Please get informed, the information is out there and you will appreciate it more because you did your own research, or you are bound to spread some unintended FUD.

What I understand is Atlantis Blue SRL , Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas , Cooperative Bahoruco, Larimar  Association Las Mercedes become one company under name ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL to run this ICO.
For me I want to see the status of the company, You told me to search for Dominican mercantile registry. I did but google some result, I enter those website, but I didn't find the company. So can provide direct link to the website that I put you name company to get the status and thanks

where is your registration documents with your new company name or also the old once yaw?  You do not understand a simple question or what?  I just wonder how these people do ICOs here, if they can not answer a simple question from a potential investor.

Or do you think we are stupid and do not ask detail questions about your company?

Perhaps now you will feel stupid. I got this link doing a google search, what I was asking you to do for yourself (make sure to choose Razón Social/Nombre and then enter Atlantis Blue SRL on the field
http://www.dgii.gov.do/app/WebApps/Consultas/rnc/RncWeb.aspx

STATUS ACTIVE --- WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW

AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

""""where is your registration documents with your new company name or also the old once yaw?  You do not understand a simple question or what?  I just wonder how these people do ICOs here, if they can not answer a simple question from a potential investor.

Or do you think we are stupid and do not ask detail questions about your company? """"""""

"These people"? Seriously, that is how you are referring to us?. Why because we are from another country than you are? Not the same skin color? Speak other languages? Don't mind us if we no longer answer your questions. And if you give me your address we might just order a copy of Mein Kampf and send it your way.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

Hello! I want to know that how is this project doing as I think that the concept of this project is pretty unique and will need much funding.

The project has done really great these days. Just look at how many are the supporters here and the investors.
Many supporters and many are haters about this project. The team is keeping their promise to give us all we suggest and making a satisfying service that will like by everyone.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

The team have assigned good social media manager to handle the thread and and answer all the pending questions & inquiries of the supporters and even investors.
Well that's good because this is a great move that will greatly impact the great progress of the Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On Stellar project to keep an eye on this thread. Especially this will gain the trust of lots of people that keep on questioning and waiting for the latest updates regarding this project. Hopefully, this project find more serious and potential investors to keep its developements.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.
When I kept analyzing the Atlantis project and read the white papers they looks really interesting with all the realistic plans which they have identified all the possibilities to achieve success ultimately.
What is the good thing in Atlantis Blue is that they do not have hard nor soft cap. The main goal of  this project is to promote and to be known in the market.

Hopefully, the project will be known here in this forum and also in social sites since the team were doing a bounty program which is the key to spread more information about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

But I'm very interested, can you just buy some kind of stone? Well, let's say, which I liked very much.

Who are you preferring to? It seems that I really don't understand what you mean to say. "can you just buy some kind of stone?" We are talking about Larimar and I think you need to read more about the WP for you to understand a bit of the project.
It is good to learn the white papers and gain the complete information that gives more knowledge about the platform which helps to proceed with the right approach and understand the testimonials and action plans.
I agree with you mate, its realy important that you are knowledgeable enough about the project. Read and research before you engaged your self to the project. Benefits and security about the project is more important than anything else. The project whitepaper and this thread will help us to learn and known the project very well.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

I think even if the team and can not raise money they will get an excellent advertising campaign, I already became very interesting and wanted to purchase this stone.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

The team must really have to set good plan and strategy to attract the investors such as bounty program and having some videos to understand better the project. The concept of this project is very interesting I would definitely follow and support this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

The team must really have to set good plan and strategy to attract the investors such as bounty program and having some videos to understand better the project. The concept of this project is very interesting I would definitely follow and support this project.

agree, a short video presentation can really explain what really this project for, and their difference from existing projects, Also they need to explain how they are different from others and benefits if investors will invest in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

agree, a short video presentation can really explain what really this project for, and their difference from existing projects, Also they need to explain how they are different from others and benefits if investors will invest in this project.

I agree, video presentation to think can really gives a big impact to the project. Because some people always wanted to see a video presentation before taking into another decisions.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

I think even if the team and can not raise money they will get an excellent advertising campaign, I already became very interesting and wanted to purchase this stone.
the idea is really very interesting in terms of just entertainment. But I do have some concerns about the successful fund-raising for the development of the project. I think it will not be very easy.

I agree though the project causes positive emotions there are big questions whether it will be able to type the right amount or it will not start normally. Being a trailblazer and investing without a fuss in such a project can end up with big drawbacks if they can not lick themselves on the big stock exchange later.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

True! And we are increasing as days goes by. Atlantis Blue really doing great in the crypto industry. I am very excited to witness the victory of this project.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

If I understand correctly, your project will support the extraction of precious stones? Or for tokens that will definitely not at a low price, I can buy a precious stone? How can I use your token after I have purchased it? Because I do not understand how your project Atlantis will work.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

Who owns Tokens Atlantis, will receive dividends related to Larimar mining? Is this mining already being practiced by the project, or will the mining begin after the completion of the project?

OI
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

The video presentation this quite difficult occupation, let also seems simple. It is all about if to make it wrong and low-quality, then at users disgust for the project on the contrary will be caused, and it can't be allowed in any way.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Guys are great news! Atlantis just launched live $$ 1,050,000 token Air drop here grab them now.Token sale is live participate here at http://t.me/AtlantisBlueBot Participate token sale here at https://bit.ly/2rVWJXs
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Yes, I agree with you, the team has been consistently working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now because they wanted to make it as early as possible. That's why many supporters and investors consistently supporting the project. I am pretty sure very soon the team will take to this project on the great height of success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: