Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6203 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Hi Everyone!

Don't forget that Atlantis Blue Digital has an ongoing Month o May Sale!

Buy Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens (no matter how small) and you will receive a rebate of 20% Lumens (XLM).

Simply use the rebate code MAY20R upon making the purchase!
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

And you do not have an online store selling your stones, I would have been able to buy them, and as for me you just need a good advertisement.
I guess they would soon get some online stores for their stones where a number of users can purchase them and also they are looking forward for a better advertisement i guess via the medium of bounty.
Those stones are quote rare i guess and they would not be available such easily. I don't know much about stones but they do look much expensive and not everyone can afford them.

It isn't as expensive as most diamonds, but it super rare that it can only be found in one place. So the price is still climbing up. I can really see the good future of this project, imagine being the only market place locally or internationally to sell authentic larimar  stones which are very in demand today.
It is all the potential Atlantis possessed crossing various milestones in the economy now it is highly experienced to bring resolutions for unexpected bugs through great teams and securing good popularity.
It is good that the team has such experience. But if they encounter legal problems that are related to the extraction who will solve them?
There may also be mining issues and others related to the mine, I hope that there is a person who is responsible for this

Mining issues are everywhere, but the devs have better plans for these issues for sure. Extraction of stones are done by local miners as well, and they've been doing this for so many years.
I hope that the developers will cope with all the problems, because if they do not manage that in fact and there is no project.
Well on such logic and cryptocurrency per se you shouldn't have created at all? Even the bitcoin had problems with which as a result haven't up to the end coped, however it is all the same a father of all cryptocurrency assets.
Well this is certainly a clear matter, because without problems, not where problems have always been and will not be possible that everything was like clockwork.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

I can not imagine how this will be realized. I see that this will not really be implemented, there are a number of issues that interest me
It's normal that you have questions. I advise you to subscribe to their channel in the Telegram. There they respond very quickly.
Link https://t.me/joinchat/H7zoMBAZDRlCIIxCQ0RlfQ
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

The members in the telegram channel are often no good indicator because it is a lot of fake also. There are other projects with many members and they also didn't raise a lot.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Hi Everyone!

Buy Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens (no matter how small) and you will receive a rebate of 20% Lumens (XLM).

This is an incredible opportunity to successfully participate and also receive a rebate of 20% Lumens however will this rebate code can be used by me and also can i refer the same code to my friends ?
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard  get started!
The Atlantis blue digital tokens can be found on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange.
nafeza11

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

Working very hard to carry on their old family business to a new summit. And that is praise worthy.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Hi Everyone!

This is a great opportunity to gain rebate of 20% along with this as we experience the white papers during the ICO those who plan to purchase more than 50,000 tokens can contact Atlantis blue directly for a discount.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

And you do not have an online store selling your stones, I would have been able to buy them, and as for me you just need a good advertisement.
I guess they would soon get some online stores for their stones where a number of users can purchase them and also they are looking forward for a better advertisement i guess via the medium of bounty.
Those stones are quote rare i guess and they would not be available such easily. I don't know much about stones but they do look much expensive and not everyone can afford them.

It isn't as expensive as most diamonds, but it super rare that it can only be found in one place. So the price is still climbing up. I can really see the good future of this project, imagine being the only market place locally or internationally to sell authentic larimar  stones which are very in demand today.
It is all the potential Atlantis possessed crossing various milestones in the economy now it is highly experienced to bring resolutions for unexpected bugs through great teams and securing good popularity.
It is good that the team has such experience. But if they encounter legal problems that are related to the extraction who will solve them?
There may also be mining issues and others related to the mine, I hope that there is a person who is responsible for this

Mining issues are everywhere, but the devs have better plans for these issues for sure. Extraction of stones are done by local miners as well, and they've been doing this for so many years.
I hope that the developers will cope with all the problems, because if they do not manage that in fact and there is no project.
Well on such logic and cryptocurrency per se you shouldn't have created at all? Even the bitcoin had problems with which as a result haven't up to the end coped, however it is all the same a father of all cryptocurrency assets.
Well this is certainly a clear matter, because without problems, not where problems have always been and will not be possible that everything was like clockwork.
They are actively monitoring all such new scenarios which are not expected so they come up with a master plans with new strategies added for the enrichment of the platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

The members in the telegram channel are often no good indicator because it is a lot of fake also. There are other projects with many members and they also didn't raise a lot.
Their teams are very active even in communicating and clarifying all the questions on high priority that is building more trust for the participants of Atlantis.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

It depend you just listen to the admin and ignore the rest and its probably airdrop that have attracted such huge number so best listen and ask officials there if possible pm them directly

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I can not imagine how this will be realized. I see that this will not really be implemented, there are a number of issues that interest me
It's normal that you have questions. I advise you to subscribe to their channel in the Telegram. There they respond very quickly.
I agree, I consider such method of communication the fastest and the best for answers, however they can be insufficiently developed in connection with speed. The most exact and long answer will be received through email or at a forum.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

Yes this is the good way to get fast response, i see they have more than 40k member, how many admin are they at here to keep the active 24/24. I don't know, but i appreciate their working so much.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i   and get started!

ABDT runs @StellarOrg Network.

Reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
I forgot the day will must pausing 50% Discount, actually i loosing because don't have a chance to solved that.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

I have a very genuine question about the future of this project.
As this project is mining a particular stone at a specific destination.
What will be the plan of the project when this source is utilised.
rubtcowchanin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:26:56 AM

I have a very genuine question about the future of this project.
As this project is mining a particular stone at a specific destination.
What will be the plan of the project when this source is utilised.
Thanks to the sale of Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens (ABDT) on the stellar network, the project has been able to gain enough funds to engage in an international marketing campaign of Larimar and accumulate enough funds to almost double mining operations in the course of two weeks. We can only dream of where this community will be in a not so distant tomorrow.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

There are a lot of bots and fakes in the telegram. You can observe it if you are an active member of the group chat. But the good side is there is a lot of good information that you may find from the ICO or project. you want to know there.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:07 AM

There are a lot of bots and fakes in the telegram. You can observe it if you are an active member of the group chat. But the good side is there is a lot of good information that you may find from the ICO or project. you want to know there.

Yep, most of all of the users in the telegram was a fake account. Just see a channel and a group who have 100k members, almost of them were fake.
rubtcowchanin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

As far as I know, and based from the telegram, Atlantis Blue chose the stellar as their market of exchange and wallet because its not exposing to hackers unlike other. Every transaction is done directly to your machine and the good thing, after 20 minutes of inactivity the browser will refreshed and forgotten the private key. Stellar also offers cheaper transaction fee i think.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

It is interesting but so far I have not met a successful successful mining project, especially for the souvenir industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: