Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ?  (Read 5829 times)
Niklomn

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

If this is a good coin, then hold it.  If not, sell and buy good coins.  And wait for the price increase.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

It is much better to use long-term investment Wink
sell well only when the coin is at a peak but not when you lost 50% of your deposit Cheesy

Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Don’t panic sell just because things are down. I would do some background research and try to figure out whether the crashes are related to the specific coins or not.
Lee Junseo

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

When coins decrease in price it's best to HODL your coins. This what I did when DeepOnion decreased in price. I knew this private crypto has major potential due to its instant paymentd, secure transfers, and its redirection through TOR network so i knew it would gain within a short peroid of time, and it did.
Choi Jihun

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

I'd hold, crytocurrencies are volatile assets. Buy low and sell high.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If you do not know how to trade in the crypto currency market, then you definitely need to keep coins. And wait for a good market growth. And only then decide on the sale. In order to make money on your investments - you need to be able to wait (unless of course you have invested money in some kind of shitcoin).
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If you do not know how to trade in the crypto currency market, then you definitely need to keep coins. And wait for a good market growth. And only then decide on the sale. In order to make money on your investments - you need to be able to wait (unless of course you have invested money in some kind of shitcoin).

That is the case in the perspective of trading, if you don't know how to then hold.
On the other hand, had you researched thoroughly on your altcoin and is positive that it will yield good results then it is better to hold the coins for long. Otherwise, sell it on the first pump. It would be unwise to hold it without knowing its potential.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

I think that at the moment you can leave all of the tokens or coins you buy, or you come for the bounty. Prices now on all coins are low and will rise by the end of the year.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

survives, when prices fall in panic that will appear to be patient do not make sales in time panic persisting market is currently starting to move up green altcoin

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

actually the problem is very simple. if we sell altcoin we have it is good if we already get the benefits that fit with our target. / hold because the price is down and not in accordance with the target we want .the problem is that we have an urgent need like everyday needs. we have no money except from the altcoin we have. with a heavy heart we finally sell our altcoin. in order to meet the needs of the family .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

The current market is showing good signs; I think it is possible that in future virtual currencies are more widely known and accepted, I do not understand why many countries prohibit virtual currency such as bitcoin in the market. If they keep the money banned by the government, I think they should sell to invest in other currencies.
Haleytyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

It depends on your strategies. If it reaches your profit target, you can sell it.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

The current market is showing good signs; I think it is possible that in future virtual currencies are more widely known and accepted, I do not understand why many countries prohibit virtual currency such as bitcoin in the market. If they keep the money banned by the government, I think they should sell to invest in other currencies.
For me, this month like mid year it is difficult to sell the coins. Why , becayse this month is like an thug of war. The price is fluctuating fast. But we know that in the end the price are always end up to rising up. It is depend on the day, or month what is a good holding and a good selling. But if this month i prefer hold
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

I am sure that most people are going to hold coins for a long time and this is correct, since after a long fall cryptocurrency market started to recover and in the near future it will rise.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Better to hodl our coins until we reach our exact targets just to earn enormous profit ,the market always fluctuates in lower rate but as long as it still exist we can say it is also a good sign to bounceback in current prices or also has a chances to overtake and range higher prices.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

I would rather hold the coins for a certain amount of time, because no one knows what will happen to the market - maybe tomorrow the rate will jump to the skies. at the same time there may be an opposite situation: the rate may fall. in any case, both are risky. but who does not take risks - he does not drink champagne Smiley
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

My opinion is better to survive in the long run, because for me it's nice and be patient waiting for higher prices, so we earn more by selling higher prices than before.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

For me, this month like mid year it is difficult to sell the coins. Why , becayse this month is like an thug of war. The price is fluctuating fast. But we know that in the end the price are always end up to rising up. It is depend on the day, or month what is a good holding and a good selling. But if this month i prefer hold
Good point. The prolonged bear market provided many opportunities to hoard some of our favorite coins at superb discounts which is something I could not miss which is why I purchased several thousands of my favorite altcoins(Low price) and am HODLING all my coins and tokens in my portfolio for future profits. I do not encourage day trading since it is way more riskier than HODLING most of the time and experienced investors have a better chance at earning big bucks through this method whereas newbie investors need to avoid it completely if they know whats good for them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

It is very unreasonable to sell at times when the market is falling. While the market is falling, the sales are not logical. Sales are made in a downturn.
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

It depends on the situation. I will give my own explanation and reason. First I will hold because I don't really need money then why should I sell it? I will not spend my money for nothing. I will use my money for divine purposes, Example if there is a emergency that time I will cash out my money. Then if there's a special occasion or its really need at home. Sell if you need it the most. To fulfill your satisfaction. But make sure you will spend that money in a right way and don't spend it for nothing. And last don't sell at low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: