Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

The Buzar platform is a very interesting thing that can optimize the work and life of many people. I believe in you guys! I think that such a good team will be able to fulfill all plans qualitatively
Yes your right their the team is working every single day for this project of Buzcoin the developer and the team still doing anything and i think everyone is already know how this project really have a potential
The potential of the project is really there but the effort of all people behind this project is really  amazing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Facebook wants to bring its billions with the help of the blockchain

The social network Facebook, which capitalization at the end of July collapsed in one day by 119 billion dollars, is looking for ways to return the shaken confidence of investors.

The ban on cryptocurrency advertising, which was introduced at the beginning of the year, was not appreciated by the market, as well as the fact that Facebook still has not made a step into the crypto world.

However, the situation is changing: after 8 months as a part of the Board of the American crypto-exchange Coinbase, David Marcus, the chief of blockchain research in Facebook, decided to leave the trading platform, explaining this by "a conflict of interest".

Thus, the study of the blockchain in Facebook is clearly moving into a practical plane, and to a large extent this is due to the depressing behavior of the shares of companies: the management of the social network is trying to understand how to return the billions of lost capitalization, starting practical application of the blockchain technology, which has already allowed many companies in the world to achieve significant progress, especially in the eyes of investors.

Meanwhile, in addition to the fact that the market began to discuss what kind of blockchain project Facebook will finally show the world (perhaps the opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies through its own digital wallet or launch its own platform for trading crypto-coins), there was talk that, perhaps, the social network is now trying to grab any straw to stay afloat, since it is possible that new technologies will lead to a fundamental restructuring of the social media market.

https://buzcoin.io

And a lot of people saying cryptocurrency is high volatile and look what happen to Facebook right? Once Buzar platform have been launch I'll switch to Buzar because I am very sure Buzar has a better services than facebook and I am really sure all of my info in Buzar are safe and will not sold to the rich people or government so I have nothing to worry about with Buzar.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

BUZCOIN in the world of crypto technologies

🔹The peculiarity of new technologies is that the speed of their change as well as the world under their influence is so rapid that it is impossible even to look around as everything becomes different, more technological.

🔹Technology is rapidly entering the lives of everyone, and it is almost impossible for a person to navigate what is happening.

🔹In this case, it is better to trust the instinct, to believe those people who have shown that they are really successful, and do not live for the sake of glory, but for the sake of achieving the principles of kindness that they adhere to.

🔹In the world of cryptocurrencies Olga Buzova, who is the creator of the project BUZCOIN and the global market place BUZAR-a vivid image of such a person.

🔹And now it is better to read the White Paper of the project and actively invest in BUZCOIN, while tokens can be bought at a good price.

That is why I really love this ICO continues update on us about the progress on their project and ofcourse they will make sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us. I am so glad I've discovered and chose to participate on this ICO this is a must if you are really looking where to invest your money because Buzcoin is for long term goal for sure. Goodluck to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

The banned crypto advertising being imposed by facebook hit them really hard and now they are planning to introduce their new blockchain project that will show us a new fundamental restructuring of the social media market.

See this:
https://medium.com/@buzcoin/facebook-wants-to-bring-its-billions-with-the-help-of-the-blockchain-7e4c8e88eccc

It's a bit sad that Facebook are being slow on adaptation of this new technology but it wouldn't matter now because we will be having Buzcoin and Buzar platform in the near future that will revolutionize the social media and marketplace using blockchain technology.

that was true now we don't have to worry about it if Buzcoin will go live it will be an advantage. a social media who adopt cryptocurrency and has the function of a marketplace. the number of a user of it in Russia will be a massive advantage of BUZAR platform.
Yes you are right with that plus also Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova are really amazing and we all knew that they are always giving their best just to make sure for the success of their projects and for sure they will think for an amazing ideas in the future which will good to all of us. Buzcoin to the moon! Goodluck everyone may the odds be with us.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

The banned crypto advertising being imposed by facebook hit them really hard and now they are planning to introduce their new blockchain project that will show us a new fundamental restructuring of the social media market.

See this:
https://medium.com/@buzcoin/facebook-wants-to-bring-its-billions-with-the-help-of-the-blockchain-7e4c8e88eccc

It's a bit sad that Facebook are being slow on adaptation of this new technology but it wouldn't matter now because we will be having Buzcoin and Buzar platform in the near future that will revolutionize the social media and marketplace using blockchain technology.

that was true now we don't have to worry about it if Buzcoin will go live it will be an advantage. a social media who adopt cryptocurrency and has the function of a marketplace. the number of a user of it in Russia will be a massive advantage of BUZAR platform.
Yes you are right with that plus also Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova are really amazing and we all knew that they are always giving their best just to make sure for the success of their projects and for sure they will think for an amazing ideas in the future which will good to all of us. Buzcoin to the moon! Goodluck everyone may the odds be with us.

Buzar  might going to be facebook's competitor in the mere future not just because of its features but also its capacity beneficial to its users.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

See this:

Buzar  might going to be facebook's competitor in the mere future not just because of its features but also its capacity beneficial to its users.
let just realize to all people who using facebook what crypto is, because more people using facebook just to see what is new and popular like Olga did to there country to introduce what is crypto is.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

The social network Facebook, which capitalization at the end of July collapsed in one day by 119 billion dollars, is looking for ways to return the shaken confidence of investors.

The ban on cryptocurrency advertising, which was introduced at the beginning of the year, was not appreciated by the market, as well as the fact that Facebook still has not made a step into the crypto world.

However, the situation is changing: after 8 months as a part of the Board of the American crypto-exchange Coinbase, David Marcus, the chief of blockchain research in Facebook, decided to leave the trading platform, explaining this by "a conflict of interest".

Thus, the study of the blockchain in Facebook is clearly moving into a practical plane, and to a large extent this is due to the depressing behavior of the shares of companies: the management of the social network is trying to understand how to return the billions of lost capitalization, starting practical application of the blockchain technology, which has already allowed many companies in the world to achieve significant progress, especially in the eyes of investors.

Meanwhile, in addition to the fact that the market began to discuss what kind of blockchain project Facebook will finally show the world (perhaps the opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies through its own digital wallet or launch its own platform for trading crypto-coins), there was talk that, perhaps, the social network is now trying to grab any straw to stay afloat, since it is possible that new technologies will lead to a fundamental restructuring of the social media market.

And a lot of people saying cryptocurrency is high volatile and look what happen to Facebook right? Once Buzar platform have been launch I'll switch to Buzar because I am very sure Buzar has a better services than facebook and I am really sure all of my info in Buzar are safe and will not sold to the rich people or government so I have nothing to worry about with Buzar.
For sure many people will transfer in BUZAR once it launched.  This platform  is easy to use and all of our details are secure. I am glad to be part of this great project.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

because facebook is identified the person what they really is what happens to there life and what is new even popular celebrity is being hacked account there so this is not safe to put all your personal information or a private life, even me if the buzar are going to launch I'm going to switch.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

I would like to understand why in the screenshots there is Facebook advertising, when they advertise the creation of their own social network, dedicated primarily to Olga Buzova?
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Olga's project has very good chances to become successful. Such in Russia still nobody did. And with the possibilities of Olga and her team, the plans of the project will be realized. There is no doubt about this
Yes because this kind of project will be demand in the future providing everyone a easiest way of communication and its very reliable this project of Buzcoin probably will be successful
Buzar platform will be the best communication tool or application in the future. This platform will be able to deliver all the services that people will be needing and will be using in their daily lives.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

See this:

yes the buzar and marketplace is pretty same but facebook does not backed by blockchain so if facebook will not cryptolize there is a big possibility that it might shut down and buzar will be the number one

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Well, judging by your description, there is nothing unusual. Escrow, banking, but most importantly - the platform works with Fiat. And this is good.

the process of traditional payment system which is fiat is tiring. one of the advantage of cryptocurrency is faster and hassle free transactions although it is feasible on fiat, change for the betterment is always good.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Jeffrey Tucker: the unsecured US dollar will lose to cryptocurrencies

The economist and editor- in-chief of the American Institute of economic research Jeffrey Tucker believes that the situation with the US dollar is critical.

In his opinion, the US currency, which has no security and the volume of emission, as well as the exact amount of money in circulation, are a secret behind seven seals, will lose in the competition to cryptocurrencies.

Tucker emphasizes that cryptocurrencies are already "the first successful embodiment of the idea of world money".

He also believes that difficult times await the global banking industry, as "cryptocurrencies work directly, they do not need intermediaries."

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/19/0003.md.jpg
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

See this:

yes the buzar and marketplace is pretty same but facebook does not backed by blockchain so if facebook will not cryptolize there is a big possibility that it might shut down and buzar will be the number one
Buzcoin can really give help for the additional of advertisement and promotion of blockchain technology and also cryptocurrency because its designed for social media purposes the more user the merrier its could give a good effect in social media word
meltoooot

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

The economist and editor- in-chief of the American Institute of economic research Jeffrey Tucker believes that the situation with the US dollar is critical.

In his opinion, the US currency, which has no security and the volume of emission, as well as the exact amount of money in circulation, are a secret behind seven seals, will lose in the competition to cryptocurrencies.

Tucker emphasizes that cryptocurrencies are already "the first successful embodiment of the idea of world money".

He also believes that difficult times await the global banking industry, as "cryptocurrencies work directly, they do not need intermediaries."

if this happen us dollar are not the number one currency in the world but this is a long process and they need the mandatory law if the volume of circulating dollar is getting low this is bad for all investor, the embodiment is good to all to see what are they planning.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

Well, judging by your description, there is nothing unusual. Escrow, banking, but most importantly - the platform works with Fiat. And this is good.

the process of traditional payment system which is fiat is tiring. one of the advantage of cryptocurrency is faster and hassle free transactions although it is feasible on fiat, change for the betterment is always good.
we can say that is good for faster and hassle free but when it comes for transferring this not an easy we need the safety and secure process of transfer especially those who invest million dollar in every ico.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

There is a possibility that cryptocurrency might replace US dollars as payment or remittance through internet but it's still a long way for cryptocurrency to be fully adopt by countries because of it's decentralization although trues believers are pushing forward for the regulation of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
meltoooot

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

Hello devs i just want to know how much token sold now?How much money did you raise during the pre-ICO? Any update about how many collected now? I know many update showing of this project but you need also to show how many raised thank you.

buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

BUZCOIN, and what else?

Now many analysts of the crypto-currency market are beginning to agree that it will be a big shake — up: some note that the "evaporation" of 600 billion dollars of capitalization from the market since the beginning of the year is a harbinger of the fact that only a few players will remain on it.

It is possible to explain in detail why the market will still have BUZCOIN, it is enough to carefully read the White Paper of this project, to learn about what is planned for the launch of the platform BUZAR and understand: BUZCOIN-is something new, made by a professional team, really beautiful and attractive.

A phenomenon that combines a deep technical "stuffing" together with the emotional sincerity that attracts investors to BUZCOIN, which makes this token a new Bitcoin, only fundamentally more open and responsible, since everything that is taken by Olga Buzova and those professionals whom she attracts to her team is done in the hope of success.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/20/00003.md.jpg
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

Hello devs i just want to know how much token sold now?How much money did you raise during the pre-ICO? Any update about how many collected now? I know many update showing of this project but you need also to show how many raised thank you.

All this information is freely available on the project website. Log in and track in real time. buzcoin.io
Price 1 token = 0.1$
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: