Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

Thank you so much for your support!
your always welcome keep us update not only in the telegram also here,many investor is looking for forum which is the first all of us.
Yes, it is important too that the team update this forum because a lot of investors and supporters are always check in this forum and get information.
Good communication of the team to their supporters and investors will help each other understand what is happening in the project. Transparency is the key to have a good project.
Investing to Buzcoin is a good choice I think because of the services that they are offering in their Buzar platform. It is better that the team always update this forum so that we will know the progress of the ICO.
indeed although their telegram channel is a bit more updated and you can check it there for the progress of the buzar project  and it is a clearly good investment as you have said because more people would really love to hsve this kind of platform.
first review the project. Read the whitepaper if you want to understand well the platform. Then always read new updates what the team are doing. After all that you are ready to invest to this project. For me this is one of the best.
Study the project and check all the important details you need to know before investing to a certain project. You should be sure to your decision because there is no turning back once you invest.

Someone here lies through their teeth. U try to push the coin because u have a sizeable portion of money at stake, its cool but how about donating that money to forum treasury or military kindergarden. If u want to stay in and continue enjoying the party, u will follow my advice and get in contact with the director of military garden and send them ur money.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

The provider of major changes and high security across all types of transactions in the Communication industry is underway and possess a smooth and honest marketplace.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Being successful woman at the current era, we are hopeful that this project also would be added part of her success. Buzar would be definitely create a buzz in the market of her country. Hope thsi will also applies to other country so that we can try the app.
For sure it will and not only in the country or Russia but all the countries here in our world and Buzcoin team will make sure that they will provide an amazing services to all people here in our world who are gonna use Buzar platform. Buzcoin to the moon!
thats what i wish too, i hope that team marketing of buzcoin will do something about it to spread it into many countries bacause it is such a great project that would really satisfy the most user because of its amazing application.
I think BUZCOIN can implement this wonderful project in all countries of the world. And soon we will  experience good quality service and features of this platform.
if one countey satisfied in this buzcion no wonder that they introduce buzcion in other country and will spread in more than two. If thats buzcion will famous and known around the world.
Yes, And I think BUZCOIN will be able to satisfy their users, through their useful features, quality, and good service. Buzcoin will not just become popular because of its developer's fame, but its qualities and profitability.

Absolutely! Olga's fame is just an advantage of  Buzcoin to increase awareness about this platform but the important thing is how will the product runs and provide a high-quality of service to its users.
Yep, Right! Olga's fame is a front, the most important thing in this project is how it will work safely and in line with the BUZAR plan and expected by people. And I believe that this platform will prove it in the near future.

joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

your always welcome keep us update not only in the telegram also here,many investor is looking for forum which is the first all of us.
Yes, it is important too that the team update this forum because a lot of investors and supporters are always check in this forum and get information.
Good communication of the team to their supporters and investors will help each other understand what is happening in the project. Transparency is the key to have a good project.
Investing to Buzcoin is a good choice I think because of the services that they are offering in their Buzar platform. It is better that the team always update this forum so that we will know the progress of the ICO.
100% agree with this one because right now all I can say I've made the right decision to support and to invest on this ICO because if I didn't make that choice before for sure right now I will regret for the rest of my life because this ICO is really amazing and has a big potential in the future.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

We and my friends, is not fans of the work of Olga Buzovoy. But the fact that any of its projects become profitable and successful makes us think. I invested in Buzcoin. And I think that having done this, I was not mistaken. Good luck to the team!

Thank you very much for your support!
You made a right decision in investing in this project. We will all succeed with BUZCOIN. This project is very interesting and has potential, and the team is great.
Well good investor dont mind who is the leader or owner of the project but they see it that it will be successful in the end.
Agree with this one as long as the projects will be successful and has a real use in our world because for sure that has a big change to be very huge in the future where all the people who believes and support will be benefited once the projects becomes successful.
i am certsin thay this project will succeed in the future and i am confident to Olga and rest with her team.for making it possible thus the platform is really solid and very realistic that many people will enjoy its application.
Yes we are all certain about the success of this project because the effort of Ms. Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team to make sure the success of all their project to provide an amazing services to all the people in this world and that is one of the big reason why this ICO has a lot of supporters. Goodluck to all of us.
thats right the team is doing their part to make a huge contribution to making the buzar project to be successful thus i am confident to the team and with olga and also with the project because of its amazing platform which is people are looking for
Olga buzova and her team is doing all the they can do for sake of this project Buzcoin and their all doing their part the team is not stop exploring to improve more this project and to be successful
youre right and as you can see their main website it is also more alluring and more improvement than before i guess that the team are really doing their best to make the buzcoin project even better I am excited and interested for the outcome of this project

Yes that is right their website is really amazing because Buzcoin team are very talented and Ms. Olga Buzova has a real taste and very creative and because of that things the future of this ICO is really big that is why no matter negative words from people out there I don't care because Buzcoin will go to the moon!

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

You have a point, this is indeed a great chance to invest in buzcoin in this early stage while the price of the coin is quite cheaper and aside from that, this could be an advantage for investors to gain huge profit once the project becomes a success after an ICO.
I have some question you mention 42 days, is the ICO had been extended I thought that it will end on mid of September. but I agree on what you were saying its now the time to make an investment when the crypto market is on red.
Buzcoin ICO will end on Oct 20. Yes, it's the best time to invest in this promising token while in low price. Buzcoin is the future success, so join us now!  Wink
Yes really I agree with that one this is the best time to buy buzcoin tokens before it will be sold out because this ICO has a really big future and for sure it will also will be profitable with everyone especially who really risked and believes on this ICO. Goodluck to all of us for sure right now the Buzcoin team are doing the best they can to make sure the success of their projects.
I'm sure and I believe that this platform will succeed, so I'm encouraging you to buy Buzcoin while in low price and it has a great platform for communication industry.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Being successful woman at the current era, we are hopeful that this project also would be added part of her success. Buzar would be definitely create a buzz in the market of her country. Hope thsi will also applies to other country so that we can try the app.
For sure it will and not only in the country or Russia but all the countries here in our world and Buzcoin team will make sure that they will provide an amazing services to all people here in our world who are gonna use Buzar platform. Buzcoin to the moon!
thats what i wish too, i hope that team marketing of buzcoin will do something about it to spread it into many countries bacause it is such a great project that would really satisfy the most user because of its amazing application.
I think BUZCOIN can implement this wonderful project in all countries of the world. And soon we will  experience good quality service and features of this platform.
if one countey satisfied in this buzcion no wonder that they introduce buzcion in other country and will spread in more than two. If thats buzcion will famous and known around the world.
Yes they will do that, but for now we need to go through the process to make their preparations more organized and to have great improvements that they can be proud of all over the world.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

Yes, And I think BUZCOIN will be able to satisfy their users, through their useful features, quality, and good service. Buzcoin will not just become popular because of its developer's fame, but its qualities and profitability.

Absolutely! Olga's fame is just an advantage of  Buzcoin to increase awareness about this platform but the important thing is how will the product runs and provide a high-quality of service to its users.
Yep, Right! Olga's fame is a front, the most important thing in this project is how it will work safely and in line with the BUZAR plan and expected by people. And I believe that this platform will prove it in the near future.
Yes im agree that Olga Buzova is a very smart woman and she have so many brilliant thanks again ideas she used her popularity as a celebrity a businesswoman to join and participate in crypto world and now she build her own ICO project Buzcoin and platform Buzar
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

indeed although their telegram channel is a bit more updated and you can check it there for the progress of the buzar project  and it is a clearly good investment as you have said because more people would really love to hsve this kind of platform.
first review the project. Read the whitepaper if you want to understand well the platform. Then always read new updates what the team are doing. After all that you are ready to invest to this project. For me this is one of the best.
Yes that is right always read the whitepaper whatever ICO you want to participate with because with that thing you will notice on yourself if the ICO you want to support is really worth or not and also joined their telegram channel for more updates and follow their social media accounts.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

This is a promising project in the future, I really like it. I joined and I wish you good luck, good luck to the developers!

Try to read and understand their white paper to know more about Buzcoin because you won't regret in joining this project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

The Bank of Thailand launches an unusual cryptocurrency

The Bank of Thailand, which is the Central Bank in this country, decided to issue its own cryptocurrency.

Thus, the authorities want to: "increase the level of technological readiness of the Thai financial sector to the use of new financial technologies that are necessary to improve operational efficiency."

In addition, the cryptocurrency project of the Bank of Thailand, which was named Inthanon, will be implemented in cooperation and on a parity basis with eight banks and other financial institutions of the country.

The Bank of Thailand plans first of all to "develop, create and test a system that would allow the transfer of significant funds using the national cryptocurrency".

https://buzcoin.io/

source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/447842599043309/?type=3&theater

It might be a great thing for a lot of people in Thailand.
The adoption and the acceptance of crypto from several banks in their country is obviously regarded as one of the improvements of their financial technologies that will surely be helpful in a lot of ways.
I really hope Buzcoin would experience the same.

Most of the emerging countries are now thinking of using tokenization and blockchain technology because there are studies that it could provide a solution for economic crisis, Thailand is one of the emerging country that is taking a big step towards this technology because they believe that there is a bright future on this advance technologies.

It seems that Thailand is being competitive with other countries and they don't want to be left behind on the evolution of technology, they made a great move to use this technology because it offers a lot of benefit and it could reduce corruption of their country.
Yes you are really right with that and right now more and more countries realizes how amazing cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies to be their new technologies to provide more efficient system on their countries soon we will see the crypto world will rise so high.

Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

This is a promising project in the future, I really like it. I joined and I wish you good luck, good luck to the developers!

Try to read and understand their white paper to know more about Buzcoin because you won't regret in joining this project.
The functionality of the project is very good, and I'm interested in it from the beginning. But I am worried that very little investment, what is the minimum threshold for project implementation?
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

indeed although their telegram channel is a bit more updated and you can check it there for the progress of the buzar project  and it is a clearly good investment as you have said because more people would really love to hsve this kind of platform.

Well there are lot of studies, guidelines and regulations are being made by different institution and government across the globe, meaning that cryptocurrency and blockchain existence are being recognized. It is really better to acquire or hold more cryptocurrency like Buzcoin right now before it reach the mass adoption of different countries.

I agree with you mate! crypto is now on mainstream media while lot of companies is interested on blockchain technology, sooner or later the demand for crypto will greatly increase once it is usable globally.
That is right a lot of big companies or corporations that is getting interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency because they really saw the importance and potential of these technologies in the future that can really improve their systems and transactions which will provide more production to them.

puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Well there are lot of studies, guidelines and regulations are being made by different institution and government across the globe, meaning that cryptocurrency and blockchain existence are being recognized. It is really better to acquire or hold more cryptocurrency like Buzcoin right now before it reach the mass adoption of different countries.

I agree with you mate! crypto is now on mainstream media while lot of companies is interested on blockchain technology, sooner or later the demand for crypto will greatly increase once it is usable globally.
That is right a lot of big companies or corporations that is getting interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency because they really saw the importance and potential of these technologies in the future that can really improve their systems and transactions which will provide more production to them.
One of the  right decision now a days is investing in crypto or ICO projects like Buzcoin because theirs many ICO project are in potential and you can have a good profit and i will sure that crypto will be in demand in the future and you need to be wise in investing to gain profit not to lose your profit
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

A one stop social media applcation where you can find almost everything you need and want. This is gonna be a big project, wide platform and to ensure each service they provide are given focus equally is also a big task and to make it happen, they will need big number of staff. Good luck BUZCOIN.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jackielim

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Wow! This is a great news to everyone. Achieving 8.7 ratings is not so easy. I do believe that Buzcoin will also be recognized by other institution later on.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

A one stop social media applcation where you can find almost everything you need and want. This is gonna be a big project, wide platform and to ensure each service they provide are given focus equally is also a big task and to make it happen, they will need big number of staff. Good luck BUZCOIN.
A platform that most people will love it should I say a platform that all people will be waiting for. Buzcoin will change the set-up of people who are using a lot of applications right now.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Yes I really agree with that Buzcoin has a lot of features and ofcourse their platform are more faster and secured than any other platforms out there because they are using blockchain technology unlike other platforms out there that is still using a old kind of technology. Buzcoin to the moon!

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

https://scontent.fmnl17-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39500011_440542996439936_7338002709557018624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1b24ac1c09fb64bfde53120227122e3d&oe=5BF08C0B

Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: