Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34125 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

What the example of Turkey says about investments in BUZCOIN

In Turkey, a country with 82 million people, now there is a real boom of cryptocurrencies: literally until the last few days they were owned by every fifth resident of this country.

However, the collapse of the Turkish Lira has led to the fact that the purchase of cryptocurrencies has become a reality: people take everything, as they see that it's all about new technologies, the trust in which is very high.

The example of Turkey shows how important it is to invest in cryptocurrencies in time.

In the Eurasian space, a prominent place is occupied by BUZCOIN with the technological "filling" of the carefully developed market place platform BUZAR.

https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/435960586898177/?type=3&theater

Good news! Now that Turkey is involve with cryptocurrency, soon another country will follow. Good chance for Buzcoin to attract more investors to join this project while countries are now getting interested on cryptocurrency.
This is the right time for Buzcoin and Buzar team to work on their marketing, to introduce this project to all the conference and seminars that involves blockchain and cryptocurrency.
now this is better that cryptocurrency are known in some countries more year this crypto world will known around the world so of you a project that involved in this technology make a way to introduced it now.
Well, I hope that more countries accept cryptocurrency and blockchain because it will help the market to increase the value of coins or tokens. Also, it will give more opportunities to create more good ICO's.
People need awareness and right information about cryptocurrency. If they have the right knowledge about cryptocurrency, for sure more countries will accept it and participate also.
yes thats right every countries have rights to review whats is all about cryptocurrency and what can do to help there country. But for me cryntucurrency are now moving fast to make it known around the world.
lostocean

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.

This is definitely great news. Hopefully, we see another increase of Buzcoin's rating. This will bring a positive feedback in the crypto industrt and in return could be the important factor to succeed.
I hope it too. Buzar platform and Buzcoin need more investors so that the ICO will become successful. With this kind of ratings, this will help the team to be recognize by many people and attract more investors.
I believe that the team are giving their best to have a successful ICO and attract more investors, especially Olga Buzova, who is a front liner of the project. The team are working hard to deliver all the services that they'd offer in their white paper.
reward for what the team behind doing great and hardworking for make this project have a high rate. And one of the most who help it is olga for being positive ven facing a problem.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

The US Treasury: the blockchain is a promising technology

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/429970490830520/?type=3&theater

Blockchain technology offers a great future for all of us and Buzcoin is using this modern technology that will develop the social media and marketplace into a new high level. I'm glad to be part of this very promising project that is very useful for everyone.
i agree, the platform of buzcoin project offers a modern technology and blockchain technology which many of the user will enjoy and get benefits of the using the product i am also glad and lucky to witness this great platform that olga buzova share with us.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.

This is definitely great news. Hopefully, we see another increase of Buzcoin's rating. This will bring a positive feedback in the crypto industrt and in return could be the important factor to succeed.
I hope it too. Buzar platform and Buzcoin need more investors so that the ICO will become successful. With this kind of ratings, this will help the team to be recognize by many people and attract more investors.
I believe that the team are giving their best to have a successful ICO and attract more investors, especially Olga Buzova, who is a front liner of the project. The team are working hard to deliver all the services that they'd offer in their white paper.
reward for what the team behind doing great and hardworking for make this project have a high rate. And one of the most who help it is olga for being positive ven facing a problem.
seems the effort of the team and olga has been paying off we can see the great progress of the project of buzcoin and this ratings is proof that we are moving forward and progressing very well keep up the good work everyone in

GigTricks
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

In Turkey, a country with 82 million people, now there is a real boom of cryptocurrencies: literally until the last few days they were owned by every fifth resident of this country.

However, the collapse of the Turkish Lira has led to the fact that the purchase of cryptocurrencies has become a reality: people take everything, as they see that it's all about new technologies, the trust in which is very high.

The example of Turkey shows how important it is to invest in cryptocurrencies in time.

In the Eurasian space, a prominent place is occupied by BUZCOIN with the technological "filling" of the carefully developed market place platform BUZAR.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/435960586898177/?type=3&theater
I'm happy to know that Turkey has been interested in Crytocurrency, it is the beginning and the next is, it has other countries having interest in Cryptocurrency and its advantage for Buzcoin because they will attract new countries and investors who have had a huge interest in Cryptocurrency.

vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

yes and great effort by the rest of the team since the beginning i am really confident to the team that they can make it possible to make this happen and now we are seeing a great result from the team buzcoin this ratings is great achievement

GigTricks
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships
You are very excited for responding to my quote so it looks like you did not quite understand what I wanted to say, you must first understand the whole thought before dropping your opinion. I mean, when you are using Buzar platform it seems you and the people on other telephone seems together in one roof or house because of the speed and good service it has.

Well, yes the platform is a communication application and its possible you'll get to meet other people as well.
There is definitely a great chance for people to find what they were looking for a very long time.
The goal is to reconnect wherever you are. To socialize.
Buzar provided you these functions and it will always depends on the user on what to do with that functions. Whether to communicate or use it for business purposes.
Exactly! Accurate observations Wink For me, It is also easier for people to adopt it because of the new technologies that appear people are aware of this type of platforms.
It's like open source facebook that you can interact with other people, thru social media you can do what you want buy and sell stuff online. But in Olga's platform it's Decentralized
Yes that is right which is more secured and faster than any other social medical platforms out there and also Ms. Olga Buzova will not sell the information of her user for the big amount of money unlike the CEO of the facebook who sell the information of his own user and that is a big no no to all of us.

lostocean

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships
You are very excited for responding to my quote so it looks like you did not quite understand what I wanted to say, you must first understand the whole thought before dropping your opinion. I mean, when you are using Buzar platform it seems you and the people on other telephone seems together in one roof or house because of the speed and good service it has.

Well, yes the platform is a communication application and its possible you'll get to meet other people as well.
There is definitely a great chance for people to find what they were looking for a very long time.
Buzar provided you these functions and it will always depends on the user on what to do with that functions. Whether to communicate or use it for business purposes.
Exactly! Accurate observations Wink For me, It is also easier for people to adopt it because of the new technologies that appear people are aware of this type of platforms.
It's like open source facebook that you can interact with other people, thru social media you can do what you want buy and sell stuff online. But in Olga's platform it's Decentralized
Yes that is right which is more secured and faster than any other social medical platforms out there and also Ms. Olga Buzova will not sell the information of her user for the big amount of money unlike the CEO of the facebook who sell the information of his own user and that is a big no no to all of us.
its true thats facebook CEO sell the information of his owner thats so disgusting. If you really understand what buzcoin inside of platform you will never regret that you participated in this project
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/429970490830520/?type=3&theater

Blockchain technology offers a great future for all of us and Buzcoin is using this modern technology that will develop the social media and marketplace into a new high level. I'm glad to be part of this very promising project that is very useful for everyone.
Yes that is right because blockchain technology is the future technology of our world and using this kind of technology will improve all the systems and transaction all over the world and right the adoptions is starting and soon blockchain technology will be use in the whole wide world.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

interesting idea. but will the team be able to implement it?
They should! If its is part of their concept and features they must implement it. Whatever written in the whitepaper should be implemented.
all plan and procedure as follow according to the roadmap they implement one by one in order to the process of every function of the apps as you can see every week they have an new news and update.
they make this kind of platform so they shuold implement what inside of it. If does not this project will be watse and no investor will have interest on it
I agree on your sir. There will be no investors if this project is just a joke. The team won't raise funds to proceed with the ICO and they won't update here in the forum what's new and progress of the project.
And this ICO will not have this kind of big progress if it is a joke o scam. For sure we always hear a lot of news right now about this ICO because Buzcoin is really amazing and has a lot of potential in the future. For those people who really believes and support will be rewarded in the future ofcourse. Goodluck to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

I believe that the day will come Social media may replace Mainstream media because of the rotten system that exists in our mainstream media, more on corruption and many media anchor are receiving payment from rich people to cover the truth and sometimes they will allow politicians to use them to twist the reality. It's a shame!
It sad to think but that is the reality that we have in our society and we have long been suffering from this type of system that we hope to be replaced with the help of modern technologies that appear like Buzar Platform.
The Buzar Platform will give us accurate news coming from the respected people users of this platform and this will be the source of accurate news from different parts of the world.

This is currently happening right now which is more people is believed in the news they see in Social media, and sometimes when they see news on TV they assured it on Social media if they did not find false news on TV.
So if we support this project it would be good for both users and developers, the developers will benefit from us and we can benefit from this platform in many ways  Wink
I have a question that’s been in my mind since I happened to stumble in this thread/project, will their services be available also to other countries and not only in Russia? If yes then how could it be for setting events and online shopping or like real estate for example as they mentioned it in their whitepaper?
Yes ofcourse. Buzar platform will be available in the whole wide world not only in the country of Russia because this kind of platform which will be the first super marketplace platform has a lot of amazing features and for sure will satisfy all the needs of the people especially in terms of communication and online selling.

lostocean

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

interesting idea. but will the team be able to implement it?
They should! If its is part of their concept and features they must implement it. Whatever written in the whitepaper should be implemented.
all plan and procedure as follow according to the roadmap they implement one by one in order to the process of every function of the apps as you can see every week they have an new news and update.
they make this kind of platform so they shuold implement what inside of it. If does not this project will be watse and no investor will have interest on it
I agree on your sir. There will be no investors if this project is just a joke. The team won't raise funds to proceed with the ICO and they won't update here in the forum what's new and progress of the project.
And this ICO will not have this kind of big progress if it is a joke o scam. For sure we always hear a lot of news right now about this ICO because Buzcoin is really amazing and has a lot of potential in the future. For those people who really believes and support will be rewarded in the future ofcourse. Goodluck to all of us.
but remember fraud people will shown anytime to make this project have negativr comment. Every project will face a problem but this kind ico will not be destroy of stupid fraud. More power in buzcion.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Good news! Now that Turkey is involve with cryptocurrency, soon another country will follow. Good chance for Buzcoin to attract more investors to join this project while countries are now getting interested on cryptocurrency.
This is the right time for Buzcoin and Buzar team to work on their marketing, to introduce this project to all the conference and seminars that involves blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Yes you are really right with that one and right now we need to help also Buzcoin team to show and share how this ICO gonna be really amazing in the future and how Buzar platform gonna be really amazing once Buzcoin team completes it and how the team will provide an amazing services to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

seems the effort of the team and olga has been paying off we can see the great progress of the project of buzcoin and this ratings is proof that we are moving forward and progressing very well keep up the good work everyone in
Yes you are really right with that one because Buzcoin team are really amazing, right now the efforts of everyone here has been paying off and for sure more will come in the future once Buzcoin team completes their projects because for sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

I think US Treasury are not mistaken for their views and reports about Blockchain technology and it's true that it will create economic opportunities because of so many projects based on Blockchain technology.
lostocean

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Yes you are really right with that one because Buzcoin team are really amazing, right now the efforts of everyone here has been paying off and for sure more will come in the future once Buzcoin team completes their projects because for sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us.
credit to the team and olga they all doin great they doing a one whole team one brain. If buzcion will completedly success this platform will lister on top app in the future
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.

Absolutely correct! Buzcoin project is creating a social media platform to make communication much easier between any person around the world and a marketplace for people who wants to buy & sell any products with fast and secured transactions because of the blockchain technology.
In addition, Buzar platform has good service unlike the current apps that we see some problems and I think when this platform already implemented it may replace other apps similar to this.
Yes and ofcourse an amazing features, more faster and more secured because it is decentralized and will use blockchain technology unlike other platforms out there that is not safe especially our data's on there has been sold out to the US government in exchange for a big amount of money.
Yes, many applications now are unsafe and too risky to use for those who are not aware of viruses and scams so it's good to have these kinds of platforms like BUZAR that safe for us and we will benefit greatly.
Yes that is right and Buzcoin team will ensure that thing to all of us the security of their Buzar platform will be secured all the time where all our information or conversation to or love once will not be breach and that what will makes this ICO to success make sure they will meet or prpvide the satisfaction of their supporters and believers.
Right, because Security is one of the strongest basis of the people to trust and participate in every project or organizations so Buzcoin did not make a mistake in the development of their security.

lostocean

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.

Absolutely correct! Buzcoin project is creating a social media platform to make communication much easier between any person around the world and a marketplace for people who wants to buy & sell any products with fast and secured transactions because of the blockchain technology.
In addition, Buzar platform has good service unlike the current apps that we see some problems and I think when this platform already implemented it may replace other apps similar to this.
Yes and ofcourse an amazing features, more faster and more secured because it is decentralized and will use blockchain technology unlike other platforms out there that is not safe especially our data's on there has been sold out to the US government in exchange for a big amount of money.
Yes, many applications now are unsafe and too risky to use for those who are not aware of viruses and scams so it's good to have these kinds of platforms like BUZAR that safe for us and we will benefit greatly.
Yes that is right and Buzcoin team will ensure that thing to all of us the security of their Buzar platform will be secured all the time where all our information or conversation to or love once will not be breach and that what will makes this ICO to success make sure they will meet or prpvide the satisfaction of their supporters and believers.
Right, because Security is one of the strongest basis of the people to trust and participate in every project or organizations so Buzcoin did not make a mistake in the development of their security.
even facebook we know that they already got hack. Facebook one of the biggest social media app in the world this day. But even they already got hack many people are still using fb app. If buzcion have a high security and they can compete in fb. No wo der that one day buzcion will kill fb.
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

its true thats facebook CEO sell the information of his owner thats so disgusting. If you really understand what buzcoin inside of platform you will never regret that you participated in this project
i agree people privacies and anonymity  should be not disclosed with any purpose and if its true what facebook allegation it is truly worse and in humane and i believe buzar platform will not do something should not be doing and with this platform i think it will be more popular and could be the next social media trends online.

GigTricks
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

I believe that the day will come Social media may replace Mainstream media because of the rotten system that exists in our mainstream media, more on corruption and many media anchor are receiving payment from rich people to cover the truth and sometimes they will allow politicians to use them to twist the reality. It's a shame!
It sad to think but that is the reality that we have in our society and we have long been suffering from this type of system that we hope to be replaced with the help of modern technologies that appear like Buzar Platform.
The Buzar Platform will give us accurate news coming from the respected people users of this platform and this will be the source of accurate news from different parts of the world.

This is currently happening right now which is more people is believed in the news they see in Social media, and sometimes when they see news on TV they assured it on Social media if they did not find false news on TV.
So if we support this project it would be good for both users and developers, the developers will benefit from us and we can benefit from this platform in many ways  Wink
I have a question that’s been in my mind since I happened to stumble in this thread/project, will their services be available also to other countries and not only in Russia? If yes then how could it be for setting events and online shopping or like real estate for example as they mentioned it in their whitepaper?
Yes! This platform was created on Russia and the goal of Buzar is to implement it everywhere (Globally) once this platform is implemented their principal is Russie but does not mean that its sole jurisdiction is Russia. So we have called partnerships and connections for every business that we build and it defends on their jurisdictions. They can use the data to their partners here in our country to find out which Real Estate is available in our area and other products to place the datus on their platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: