Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5923 times)
roomboy85

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Its almost 10yrs old since bitcoin enter in crypto world and gives a lot of benefits to all users, it changes a lot of peoples life and give a beautiful wealthy life. But on my observation bitcoin not yet reach its goal because more country government still not accepted bitcoin to use as primary currency.
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

when it is recognized as a legit currency it has reached its goal.
KiloWatts

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I think bitcoin is still far from its main goal of giving. Bitcoin must be a world currency where anyone in the world can use it to buy anything.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Its almost 10yrs old since bitcoin enter in crypto world and gives a lot of benefits to all users, it changes a lot of peoples life and give a beautiful wealthy life. But on my observation bitcoin not yet reach its goal because more country government still not accepted bitcoin to use as primary currency.
Its hard to have a constant goal in bitcoin since it is changing day by day, the investors are increasing, the regulations are changing, the perspective view of each is changing. So bitcoin will never reach its goal, but it will be sure successful for the next few years.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

AS of now, the bitcoin has not reach its goal yet. Maybe in the near future, but for now the bitcoin needs to be known and accepted in all country to reach its goal.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

Nobody knows whether bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency in the future. It is possible that another cryptocurrency will replace it. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

I think that bitcoin really good currency in the future but if you say it reach 250000$, i don't believe it. in case Bitcoin increasese more than 20k$ again, i will believe what you say.
dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

NO, it is not the goal where Bitcoin supposed to reach.

I think it is not about price of BTC but important is to be used by all countries & people.

Hope for the best.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
sriver1277

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

Its use case is still to be determined.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

It hasn't achieved most of his goal until many big company and merchandise has started accepting it for payment... When the authority too legalized it for his people...
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

Bitcoin has a very long way to go.  Its potential is endless right now. But as you can see people are not ready of change in fact they are afraid of it and this is actually what happening right now bitcoin is struglling right now but i know like old times it can surpass this!
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

We will in for a surprise in the coming days about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin itself is not all just about price speculations it is much more than that. Let's wait for the future.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Bitcoin has achieved his past goals, but now he will have new ones. This is a common pattern. I think that now it is necessary to get rid of fear of some people before crypto-currencies
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

As of now it not yet reached its goal to become legalized nationwide but I some countries already start to legalize so that this is the start on how bitcoin will reached his goal. There are many years will be pasts and little by little the adoption of cryptocurrency will totally spread in all countries. I think one of the goal of bitcoin will be legitimate as a currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

AM wondering where you get the exact price of Bitcoin in the future by 2020 to be 250,000. Seriously who gave you those numbers. This is why most people that entered crypto space end up making unnecessary mistakes. It's better to understand the difference between speculation and the real thing. All those prices are just assumptions and anything can happen inn this market because it is highly volatile.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

Bitcoin is currently a top 6 currency worldwide. Not many realize this but this shows how much potential Bitcoin has and how far it is going to go. Its already established itself and is on the brink of going mainstream. Bitcoin has already reached most of its goal and is a viable currency now and there is nothing stopping it now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

Definitely not yet reached its purpose, certainly. Especially if blockchain technology is developed in the name of humanity will bring great benefits. As a first step, really big steps can be taken with the support of the government.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:56:26 PM by Himanshu111

AM wondering where you get the exact price of Bitcoin in the future by 2020 to be 250,000. Seriously who gave you those numbers. This is why most people that entered crypto space end up making unnecessary mistakes. It's better to understand the difference between speculation and the real thing. All those prices are just assumptions and anything can happen inn this market because it is highly volatile.
No bitcoin has a long way to go.The value of bitcoin is very down now a days and is not able to recover from a long time.People are expecting alot from bitcoin because they have invested a lot of money in bitcoin.Bitcoin has a lot of users all over the world and they have faith in bitcoin.It had touched new records in 2017 and it is expected the same in 2018.
JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

I think Bitcoin talk ratio not bad, I will say it good ratio. Actually, The Bitcoin ration is better than what we thought the last year 2017 the ratio of Bitcoin. I hope, we will see huge success in 2018 as long as at the same time like as last year. This will be the worldwide currency which will know by one name "BTC")
RICHARD.S

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

I think not. Bitcoin hasn't reach it's goal. I bet its goal is to make a name for all. I think it is a currency that building its name to all. So it hasn't reached its goal up to now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: