Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:14:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5925 times)
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:40:12 AM

Bitcoin is just about 10 years old and I dont think that is enough to reach it's goal. We actually dont really know what is the real goal of bitcoin but it probably is to change the world of paper money and fight against criminality and illegal activities.
(we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022)
We dont know what the price is going to be even tomorrow what about 2022. Until then bitcoin could even disappear from the market even though it seems impossible for everyone,it is possible. Bitcoin also has a price goal, set by the people and I think that is about 1.000.000$. It doesn't have to reach this price before a certain time, the goal is to reach it someday.

Bitcoin does not have a constant goal if that is what you're looking for because as a virtual currency investment , this type of investment aims to go higher and higher until it reaches it's market cap , so bitcoin's goal it to have a higher value always to satisfy it's investor.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:16 AM

Bitcoin is designed to facilitate the payment system and to promote the online business inn the world like now the world is connected through internet so in future all the business activities will also promoted through which we can use the services of expert in the world and it is the goal of the bitcoin.

krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

For me,the goal of bitcoin is almost achieve,we heard a lot of topics about bitcoin but to speculate its goal is not as easy as it is in our simple conversation,everything is at hand of everybody who believe on bitcoin and I am part of it,realization is almost at hand,we must have to work together for this purpose,not only about profit at hand but most of all,for the future.

How can goal of bitcoin be realized in such a short time ?  People get amazed by the growth of bitcoins from few cents to $19000 but that is not the ultimate goal of bitcoins. I think the developers wanted to achieve a lot of things with bitcoins :

1) They want even the weakest sections of society to benefit from it. If we see on that front, a lot  is to be achieved.

2) There are many other important things to coming up like BTC halving. These will affect the prices a lot.

Signature available for rent
indayburakday012

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

No not yet because there are still more room to grow and i believe on it that market price increase will happen. As what they are expecting or speculating that bitcoin market price will go to higher than 2017 market price and it will happen. As long as there are those big exchanges, ICO projects and individuals who are investing on bitcoin.
Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

The goal you are referring is not exactly reachable because it is not what we think is happening. The banning from different countries is a true obstacle for bitcoin.
mudra102

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

Bitcoin has been used for some current transactions, but for me the most important purpose of bitcoin is that it can be used for all transactions that apply around the world meaning bitcoin could be the national currency for the whole world, and that goal to this day has not been achieved by bitcoin.
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

I think not, bitcoin is a digital currency. it is a concept that bitcoin carries. unfortunately, now bitcoin becomes a digital asset instead of digital money. many of them have bitcoin as a trade not as a means of payment.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

In my opinion, I do not think that bitcoin has achieved its purpose because for me, the purpose of bitcoin is to help many people in this world to stay away from inflation and help them create more wealth faster than other methods to grow.
dhanushilakshani

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

No Bitcoin hasn't achieved the objective yet, Bitcoin expected to be the world money where everybody on the planet can utilized it to purchase anything, now the appropriation rate is still low, and the administration continue obstructing the selection, and the Bitcoin include itself still not yet prepared, the speed and the charge still troublesome, so I think require more opportunity to receive this innovation
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Bitcoin has been used for some current transactions, but for me the most important purpose of bitcoin is that it can be used for all transactions that apply around the world meaning bitcoin could be the national currency for the whole world, and that goal to this day has not been achieved by bitcoin.

Well for now it haven't reached its goal or we can say the highest point that it could reach.

Bitcoin now is just limited, it is not available in all countries so we can say that it reaches its goal if and only if we can use it in all transactions. I remember one time only one store in a mall that has the sign that they accept transaction trough coins.

We can say that it reaches its goal if we can use it like a money that can buy anything and become our basic need.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Felchel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Bitcoin has been recognized many people around the world as well as many investors who invest bitcoin ,I think bitcoin have not reached its goal as a crypto used by people, decentralized and free from government regulations, his leap in the future.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

as we can see the bitcoin now, we can s e say that they still did not achieved their goals because there are some hindrances that the need to overcome abd they need more innovation. Also they did not reached the objectives that tgey want.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
smartemo

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

Many people dont know about bitcoin. When people practice and able to
Use it. Then after few years later it will reach.

sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think not yet, Bitcoin has became popular, many people use it for different purposes but we still see some disadvantage: hacking, banned by some country.

I also agree that bitcoin didnt reach its goal, because other people dont know about bitcoin and doesnt know how to use and invest on it. Bitcoin is not yet popular and many of the people still not believe on what bitcoin can, so for me bitcoin didnt reach its goal for now.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

For me, I don't think it is already been reached because there are stilll some people afraid to engaged with this coin. Perhaps if more governments will recognized cryptos and people around the world will accept this, then maybe we can be able to say that the goals has been reached.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

For me, I don't think it is already been reached because there are stilll some people afraid to engaged with this coin. Perhaps if more governments will recognized cryptos and people around the world will accept this, then maybe we can be able to say that the goals has been reached.

Well, for me, the only goal of bitcoin is to make people more profitable in their life by using it, and i think that Bitcoin already done it's goal and role to us. Having failures and mistakes in bitcoin life is normal because we will not succeed in our Bitcoin life if we dont try to have failures and mistakes in working with bitcoins. Bitcoin is really profitable, and I will say that we will really prove that it will be profitable if we tried to make good things in our Bitcoin life.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Bitcoin will reached its goal when all countries are accepting bitcoin.As we know that Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet: a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money so when the whole will accept and used  it then I think it's goal is reach.
tesla1994

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

N26 Ambassador - Contact for free promo codes

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

We are citizens of the same world. Bitcoin could be the national currency for the whole world. Why not?
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Still many people are afraid to use bitcoin for several reasons, one of them is afraid of the risks that occur when using bitcoin. The government also has not fully supported the use of bitcoin itself, so I think bitcoin has not reached its goal.Maybe if everyone can already accept bitcoin, bitcoin can already be said to have achieved its purpose.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

As of this moment I think that bitcoin as a part of the cryptocurrency market has really been able to achieve its goal when in terms of it being recognized not just a digital currency but as a real thing that people can invest on. However for its true goal I think that it might not still achieve that goal due to the fact that it is still not recognize as an alternative transaction of payment but it is also banned or not accepted into some parts of the world and co sidered illegal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: