Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:29:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5925 times)
sushimittee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

If u are not talking about bitcoin price then bitcoin still not reached its goal because this currency will definitely cover all market,in future this currency replace fiat currency and peoples purchase goods and pay their bills for hospital treatments,school fees also many more if all countries regulate bitcoin then this cryptocurrency will touch new level in future.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

I really do not think that bitcoin has been reached to its goal because some countries are there which are not accepting the bitcoin as a currency or some other factors are also there such as scams and false news about the bitcoin in the market,which stop it to accomplish the goal to become a digital currency accept all over the world.In my opinion the Bitcoin will reach its goal very soon as the popularity of the Bitcoin has been increased day by day and some countries start accepting it,country like Swaziland now accept Bitcoin as a tuition fees that is the first step this country has been take and i feel that other countries will also start accepted the Bitcoin and that is the time when Bitcoin reached to its goal.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

for now if I think bitcoin has not reached its destination, because bitcoin is still the stage of development. Still many people still do not know about what bitcoin is and I think the goal is to be used by everyone in the world. Embarrassed
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Bitcoin has not yet reached its goal, it will go further. Above all this year, it is very important.
Indeed, bitcoin is still in the process of reaching its goals. Right now, the price is not ideal for selling, it is ideal for holding. Thus, the price is still not high enough.
which I know currently the purpose of bitcoin has not been fully achieved, because the bitcoin has a desire to be part of every country. ie bitcoins can be approved in each country.
well for me i see also for bitcoin that there is such thing that they also have to achieved for , as of now i can say too that bitcoin are not yet been reach on what their goal i we dont know what bitcoin goal is for. Well if we can say that some of their goal is on how may people treat this currency and been accept well then this may consider as what they achieve for.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

I think bitcoin for now has on its low level or it means it cant go through it. But somehow I think bitcoin can reached its limit.
Another thing is I think bitcoin reached its success before but on many ways rather. Even if bitcoin cant reached its goal it can still managed to be used by investor or people around the world. They can still see the importance of bitcoin on different ways. But if bitcoin become the number one coin around world, I think we can be now proud of it.
Vionaa

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

i think Bitcoin has a long road to reach its goal. . Because bitcoin has reached overrated prices in the end of 2017. Anyone who enter in those dates to btc, can think bitcoin won't rise anymore. If it hasn't done that move maybe we could see 14-15k dollars now. Whatever past is past, like I said bitcoin's road is long. Don't give up walking.
HasithaM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Bitcoin has not achieved it objective, but rather the basis has been laid and will most likely accomplish its dreams some time or another to come. One vital objective of Bitcoin which is, to get completely settled as an advanced money where more noteworthy level of individuals will utilize it, all things considered, for their every day uses. This objective isn't completely settled however it is becoming quick and may achieve that objective in a matter of moments
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Bitcoin is still in its early stages and there is still time for it to reach its goal. It is currently at number 6 position in comparison to fiat currencies which is a pretty big achievement. Once it reaches in the top 3 position it would start getting noticed and prove that it is a real threat to the fiat currencies.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

I think it's too early to talk about the dominance of bitcoin, and it will happen not earlier than the 2020s, about 2 more years need people to get used to paying with cryptocurrency
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Bitcoin has mastered the crypto market, and many people have invested bitcoin. Currently the best crypto that can be trusted and has the highest price and become the king of the other coin is bitcoin. This means bitcoin has achieved its purpose.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

In analyzing the goals of bitcoin, if there are many speculations of bitcoin in the future; thus, it hadn`t reach its goals. There are speculations about the improvements and development of bitcoin that might ignite its popularity to the people because of an effective use. However, we cannot really identify the goals why bitcoin is created aside from identifying that is used as means of double spending issues. Therefore, bitcoin`s goal maybe different depending on how it is used today. Since, it is more on trading – most probably people do not really satisfied (due to lower price vs acquisition price); thus, creating an impression that it didn`t reach its goals.

ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

if I think bitcoin still has not reached its destination, because bitcoin is still not officially in some countries, and automatic bitcoin still has not reached its real purpose, because to achieve that goal must be recognized in all country... Wink
solarisexodus

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think it is not on what you are trying to refer to the government link on other cryptos and bitcoin; I think it is more on projections of innovative use of Bitcoin in the future. Thus, if we tend to speak on the government side about inflationary government fiat currencies then the dollar right now will continue to inflate if the value of Bitcoin will continue to go up. To mitigate the problem, centralization in hodling Bitcoin (represented by big whales of businesses and government sectors) controls the price. Negating and discouraging new investors, initiate fake news, discriminating on the market and even controlling people`s action. Thus, the goal of Bitcoin has nothing to do with only tradings; it is more on economics and the world as a whole. And as to the question- it is still working on its goals.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

Yes, bitcoin has reached its goal indeed many of those who invest in bitcoin have become rich.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

What do you the goal of bitcoin? Is it for the masses? For the economy? Well as i can see, people turns rugs to riches because of bitcoin so therefore bitcoins aims to lessen poverty or even eradicate it. Or somewhat bitcoin's goal was to reach a value that no one can surpass. For the government to accept it at the same time trust it just like yhe fiat or more probably use bitcoin as a substitute to it, which may lead us to have easier access at the same time less expenses and more efficient. No one knows what will really going to have, we just need to wait.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

If you are pointing about being a legal currency and accepted in all banks, I think it is safe to say that it didn't reach its goal yet because until now the central bank and government are still doing what they can to prevent it.
2408AAY

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:04:55 AM

Well I can't predict but I think bitcoin hasn't reached it's goal yet because it has a lot of challenges such as high transaction fee and the like as well as it being banned in other countries.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:12:03 AM

I am not an altcoin or even bitcoin veteran but I will say it may have reached its goal. There are some countries who are accepting bitcoin now. But still so few
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

now it depends on someone what the purpose is to use bitcoin, not the bitcoin goal has been reached or not.
because I know the purpose in creating bitcoin not for investment tools but instead as a fiat currency.
which obviously we must accept change for the sake of a better future.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

now it depends on someone what the purpose is to use bitcoin, not the bitcoin goal has been reached or not.
because I know the purpose in creating bitcoin not for investment tools but instead as a fiat currency.
which obviously we must accept change for the sake of a better future.
Bitcoin has no gia or maybe limitation of its value or maybe price. It maybe depends on us on how we push bitcoin through the limit maybe our support and trust on bitcoin will make bitcoin maybe become more amazing in the near future. I believe that the bitcoin economy will continue growing and in the future it will become more amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: