Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]R17x: Black Arrow Prospero X-3 <DZMC Exclusive> $130 / 40GHS  (Read 121607 times)
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:29:36 PM

What about the disclaimer on Black Arrow site stating that GB's aren't permitted?
We have an exclusive to offer it as a Group Buy and have worked with them in the past.
Thanks, I should have looked at your site first. I'm having a bit of difficulty to decide between this or February shipping CoinTerra. Gotta decide first

Technically, I purchase the machine from them, then offer it off for sale here. Makes everything easier.

For our GBs, we immediately send funds to the vendor or partner, such as bobsag3, once all funds are collected. Payments are made in BTC.

Another important fact: if the value of BTC rises while we're holding the funds and we can buy more hashrate (such as extra modules) with the collected BTC, we automatically credit that extra hashrate to that Round, like we did for R8B.

==

BTW, bcabes, OT: we're looking at alternate BTC ATMs, esp. the new one that launched in Turkey that only takes deposits and is supposed to have much less legal paperwork involved: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qw530/worlds_second_bitcoin_atm_opens_in_istanbul/cdi8y7l

At this time, unfortunately, however: we can only offer our BTC ATM services to qualified investors or groups buying an entire BTC ATM or more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcabes

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:33:32 PM

For our GBs, we immediately send funds to the vendor or partner, such as bobsag3, once all funds are collected. Payments are made in BTC.

BTW, bcabes: we're looking at alternate BTC ATMs, esp. the new one that launched in Turkey that only takes deposits and is supposed to have much less legal paperwork involved: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qw530/worlds_second_bitcoin_atm_opens_in_istanbul/cdi8y7l

At this time, unfortunately, however: we can only offer our BTC ATM services to qualified investors or groups buying an entire BTC ATM or more.

Thanks DZ. Keep me posted, but right now I don't know if I can front an entire ATM.
bcabes

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:36:07 PM

Technically, I purchase the machine from them, then offer it off for sale here. Makes everything easier.

Does that mean that you bear the risk/reward of USD per bitcoin price fluctuations. That is fair to me, as long as you are willing to bear the loss as well as win the profit.
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:37:45 PM

Does that mean that you bear the risk/reward of USD per bitcoin price fluctuations. That is fair to me, as long as you are willing to bear the loss as well as win the profit.

Yes, it's the risk we take. If BTC price takes a dive, we intend to hold the funds for refunds or until the price recovers so that we don't lose buying power (which is the goal) when we complete a purchase.
bcabes

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:02:22 AM

Yes, it's the risk we take. If BTC price takes a dive, we intend to hold the funds for refunds or until the price recovers so that we don't lose buying power (which is the goal) when we complete a purchase.

Please clarify this a bit more DZ. When I read your last comment it seemed to indicate that if BTC takes a dive you would not be able to buy the miner. In this case it is the share owner taking the loss.

Right now I have 0.81 invested into 3 mining shares. Right now this is worth over 4 shares. At first I considered asking for a refund just because of the price increase, but in the interest of fairness I admit that I would not want to be refunded if the bitcoin price were to go down less than the valuation when I made my order and decided against it.

To me it is only fair if as a Coop it is either one or the other. Either we are locked in at our bitcoin USD price at the time of our order or the number of shares is determined when the miner is bought. I have been very happy with every thing I have seen from DZ and all of the others involved in this Coop. Most of the DZ other group buys opened and closed so fast that I did not see enough fluctuations in price for it to make much of a difference. (My first group buy with DZ was the Bitfury Bullet Run).

I would be interested in hearing other thoughts on this.
thomas_s (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:00:05 AM

Please clarify this a bit more DZ. When I read your last comment it seemed to indicate that if BTC takes a dive you would not be able to buy the miner. In this case it is the share owner taking the loss.

Right now I have 0.81 invested into 3 mining shares. Right now this is worth over 4 shares. At first I considered asking for a refund just because of the price increase, but in the interest of fairness I admit that I would not want to be refunded if the bitcoin price were to go down less than the valuation when I made my order and decided against it.

To me it is only fair if as a Coop it is either one or the other. Either we are locked in at our bitcoin USD price at the time of our order or the number of shares is determined when the miner is bought. I have been very happy with every thing I have seen from DZ and all of the others involved in this Coop. Most of the DZ other group buys opened and closed so fast that I did not see enough fluctuations in price for it to make much of a difference. (My first group buy with DZ was the Bitfury Bullet Run).

If we don't have enough funds to purchase the unit we will refund or hold to see if the value goes up there is no way we can make a purchase if we don't have the BTC to pay for it, we have closed other rounds early because of a sky rocket in BTC price (round 7 closed with less than 100 shares because of this and each share got extra hashpower because of it).

Skyrocket in price means the site determined BTC to be at 200 then in 24 hours the site believed the price to be 400., when these rounds begun it believed the price to be between 650-700 and it was fairly steady on that.
bcabes

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:06:27 AM

If we don't have enough funds to purchase the unit we will refund or hold to see if the value goes up there is no way we can make a purchase if we don't have the BTC to pay for it, we have closed other rounds early because of a sky rocket in BTC price (round 7 closed with less than 100 shares because of this and each share got extra hashpower because of it).

Skyrocket in price means the site determined BTC to be at 200 then in 24 hours the site believed the price to be 400., when these rounds begun it believed the price to be between 650-700 and it was fairly steady on that.

Thanks Thomas for the round 7 example. Closing early and increasing the hashrate is another fair way to to it. Everyone involved with the Coop has been both reasonable and fair and I am happy to be a part of it. I was just looking for clarification and you have provided a satisfactory one. Smiley
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:17:43 AM

Thanks Thomas for the round 7 example. Closing early and increasing the hashrate is another fair way to to it. Everyone involved with the Coop has been both reasonable and fair and I am happy to be a part of it. I was just looking for clarification and you have provided a satisfactory one. Smiley

Your welcome.
achtung082

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:26:48 AM

I would gladly chip in more funds for my orders if the btc price drops.

The co-op is very fair to all buyers, it is only fair that I do the same in return.

Support sidehack projects: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
My Sales Wallet BTC:bc1qxtxsc86lessnrsm52gf7qgmqle75htdr03zdd7 - LTC:LNLKyKkGNCJakZudGjc2qg26yYz7oeo92k - ETH:0xDf1b17872D9Ff22F04270BbDA13556B3E1649E27
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:46:01 AM

Please check your orders ALL ORDERS PAID UP TO NOW ARE FINISHED SO DOUBLE CHECK

-Processing means it hasn't been entered yet
-Completed means everything is fine

-Processing / a note means your entered but a payout address is missing

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=12

Please respond to the email asking for your payout address or open a ticket, make sure your order number is somewhere in the text, if you didn't get an email and didn't create an account on the site send me a pm with the email and order # and I can tell you (you can also create an account and message me the account name)
breel

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:39:09 AM

Hello,

I am interested in buying shares for this round.
Is it still open? the website says sold out :/

Thanks!
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:41:25 AM

Hello,

I am interested in buying shares for this round.
Is it still open? the website says sold out :/

Thanks!
O maybe that's why I haven't seen any new orders for a while, must not have set allow backorders doing that and increasing the total available.

Thank you.
breel

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:47:16 AM

It's open again thanks! Smiley

I am curious: will merged mining be enable so that we mine more than "just" BTC?
Also which pool will it use?

Thanks!
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:49:31 AM

It's open again thanks! Smiley

I am curious: will merged mining be enable so that we mine more than "just" BTC?
Also which pool will it use?

Thanks!
We've been using BTCGuild, we get a nice payout on the rounds that are currently running and we get NMC also (which gets accumulated and converted to BTC to be included in payouts)
breel

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:53:05 AM

Cool!

Since I have never been part of any share program, I hope you'll bear with me for one last question.
The price/perf of 17 is so much better than 18.
Is the only point of 18 the early delivery?
If so, does it make sense to get some earlier shares through 18, and the majority through 17?

Thanks!
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:57:19 AM

Cool!

Since I have never been part of any share program, I hope you'll bear with me for one last question.
The price/perf of 17 is so much better than 18.
Is the only point of 18 the early delivery?
If so, does it make sense to get some earlier shares through 18, and the majority through 17?

Thanks!
Kind of, 17 is a slightly longer wait but ~40gh/s (possibly more if we can OC it) for $110
18 is slightly earlier than 17 but its 10-15gh/s for $70
breel

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:52:43 AM

Alright, I got in both Smiley
I look forward to the future of our shares!
Ramhound

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:55:26 AM

Thomas

I was wondering if you can explain how the backorders work on Round 17 exactly?

Your only comments towards backorders really have been towards Round 18 where additional units could be ordered provided enough demand.

Does a Round 17 backorder guarantee some sort of buy-in into the Round 17 group buy?
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:05:28 PM

Thomas

I was wondering if you can explain how the backorders work on Round 17 exactly?

Your only comments towards backorders really have been towards Round 18 where additional units could be ordered provided enough demand.

Does a Round 17 backorder guarantee some sort of buy-in into the Round 17 group buy?
Yep we just keep buying prospero x-3's
Wopin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:40:57 PM

Hello!!! i just bought 4 shares.

Im new but i think this will be a good experience.

My desire is to get all the coins possible but slowly.

Details:

Order 771

My BTC adress 1DbHXVVHxFPeRFv6JJRLQQCdsPtRdEGXnw
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: