Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]R17x: Black Arrow Prospero X-3 <DZMC Exclusive> $130 / 40GHS  (Read 121607 times)
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:47:46 PM

it is funny how this thread feels like a ghost town...

0 communication from DZMC.
I actually posted twice two days ago with how long a refund can take as well as bobsag3 posted that same day.

You guys know my original post said week and a half till refunds started, I was able to get most of them early, but most will have to wait another 2ish days.

aha! ok now i get it. it is not about giving this attention or prioritizing it.

i think he simply does not have the bitcoins.

so for the mate who said "they didnt run off wih the money or anything", the story might have a twist.
The units were paid for in order to get the funds for a refund we need to request on a per machine basis a refund and wait till the BTC is sent so it can be distributed.

sorry but will you be so kind to explain to me how this relates to the fact that some people requested a refund on 11th and get it while some requested on 7th and not get it?

looking fwd to see your logical explanation to this question thomas

get well soon
Refunds didn't officially start until  Tuesday February 11th, and could be completed for up to a week and a half after it was requested. Missing a piece of information or submitting your request too early could be the problem.

Don't worry tho you'll get your refund, the logic behind the refunds is different from what you expect.

so refunds started on 11th, will take one and a half weeks, i requested on 11th,  are you guarranteeing i will receive on 22nd latest? this is a simple yes and no question

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechByPC

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:55:26 PM

I suspect the DZMC people are good at what they do, however customer service and public relations is not what they do.
uozer

PRiVCY

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:25:46 PM

I suspect the DZMC people are good at what they do, however customer service and public relations is not what they do.
clearly... when you push back with questions, the thread becomes ghost town again...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:27:56 PM

Im starting to process refunds again, sorry that it took so long, Ill edit this post after the first refunds have been sent.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:28:41 PM

Im starting to process refunds again, sorry that it took so long, Ill edit this post after the first refunds have been sent.

Thanks bobsag3!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

I had to rebuild my downloaded blockchain on armory 3 times before I got it to stop crashing upon loading, and the blockchain is huge even on a 50mbit connection.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:40:53 PM

I had to rebuild my downloaded blockchain on armory 3 times before I got it to stop crashing upon loading, and the blockchain is huge even on a 50mbit connection.

using mac?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:46:06 PM

+1

I keep regular backups.  If something gets corrupt, I restore a known good version so that I don't have to download the full blockchain.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

using mac?

Windows 7 X64.

And this is why I reap for not keeping an up to date copy of the blockchain
davedx

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 06:08:24 PM

Thanks bobsag3. Hope you get our refunds processed soon.

Bitcoin is one piece of a larger puzzle to promote liberty, prosperity and democracy.
Support the EFF with your Bitcoins. https://supporters.eff.org/donate
thomas_s (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:12:09 PM

clearly... when you push back with questions, the thread becomes ghost town again...
To one of your other posts, I don't see where I am coming off as defensive I simply answered you the best I could by quoting a post that was made 2 days earlier that quoted how to request and when you could expect the refund to appear.

We all have day jobs which prevents us from being heavily active on the forums during the day, I don't believe anyone is expecting an answer to a question right as its posted. You continue to ask the same question and every time receive the same answer refunds can take up to 1.5 weeks.
uozer

PRiVCY

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:38:54 PM

To one of your other posts, I don't see where I am coming off as defensive I simply answered you the best I could by quoting a post that was made 2 days earlier that quoted how to request and when you could expect the refund to appear.

We all have day jobs which prevents us from being heavily active on the forums during the day, I don't believe anyone is expecting an answer to a question right as its posted. You continue to ask the same question and every time receive the same answer refunds can take up to 1.5 weeks.

you are right i continue to ask the same questions. as usual, no real answer, no real explanation. so:

i will repeat my question, so according to you refunds started on 11th (despite the other refunds earlier), will take one and a half weeks, i requested for a second time on 11th (despite my first one on 8th),  are you guarranteeing i will receive on 22nd latest? this is a simple yes and no question

thomas_s (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

you are right i continue to ask the same questions. as usual, no real answer, no real explanation. so:

i will repeat my question, so according to you refunds started on 11th (despite the other refunds earlier), will take one and a half weeks, i requested for a second time on 11th (despite my first one on 8th),  are you guarranteeing i will receive on 22nd latest? this is a simple yes and no question
I am guaranteeing you will get your refund 1.5 weeks after you submit all information that was requested, if you submitted the requested information then yes you will.

Any early refunds were issued as an exception.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

Your refund was sent.
nuffsaid420

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:07:23 PM

I want to make sure I fully understand BA's price protection policy before I make my decision about whether to request a refund.

Their X-3 order page says this:

"All pre-orders are guaranteed to be protected against any price decrease. If at any time, during the pre-order period, we drop the price under what you have already paid, you will be compensated by receiving more X-3 mining machines.

Example: If you have purchased an X-3 with 25% discount and we offer later 40% discount, your order will be recalculated at 40% discount and you will receive more X-3. Then, if we offer later only 10% discount you will still get order as if you've ordered at 40% discount."

I'd like know:

1) Is their so-called "pre-order period" defined as any time before the unit actually ships?

2) How much did DZMC pay BA per X-3 ordered?

3) Using a hypothetical example, if DZMC paid $6000 per unit at the time of original order and if BA is selling the units for, say, $3000 when they ship (presumably) in May, do we then get 80GHS per share instead of 40GHS per share?  And if they're selling for $2000, then we get 120GHS per share, and so on?

It would seem to me at face value that their delay will inevitably force them to drop USD prices (unless price of BTC itself shoots up dramatically), and that would result in significantly greater hash power for us for the same original cost, thereby mitigating much of the damage caused by the delay.  Is my understanding incorrect?
Thats my understanding also, but i've never been able to get a response from DZ on the issue.

Wanted to bring this up again and hopefully get an answer sometime soon, as I am holding off on asking for a refund until I can verify this information
uozer

PRiVCY

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:08:28 PM

Your refund was sent.

Finally, after around 15 posts and 5 annoying useless replies.

Dzmc, never ever again.

Good luck to the others who are waiting for a refund.

chnch

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:20:42 PM

Hi,

I'm also requesting refund

Order #1011
No. of shares: 10
Refund to: 1HW85qZynApvFaZFbsyuip7q83tuhf8668

Many thanks,
ch
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1347

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:37:06 PM

I would ask for a refund but since I purchased with BTC when it was $900 the BTC I would get back would have such a small value so might as well stay in it for the long term view.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:41:52 PM

Good luck to the others who are waiting for a refund.

That would include me. Requested on the 7th. Still waiting....
furuknap

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 11:42:42 PM

Your refund was sent.

So is the working strategy to nag in public? I requested refund on the 7th too and with the final confirmation from me on the 8th, and have since sent reminders requesting confirmation from you that you have everything you need to process said refund.

I'd prefer to keep communication private but since it looks like I need to complain in public to get my refund, I have no choice but to join the hordes.

It's now been more than 1.5 weeks. I'd like my refund, please.

.b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: