Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]R17x: Black Arrow Prospero X-3 <DZMC Exclusive> $130 / 40GHS  (Read 121607 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:49:01 AM

IF YOU WANT TO CASH OUT I MIGHT BUY YOUR R17 SHARES

Seriously , if you are mulling about pulling out of the GB then please PM me about selling your shares.
I have friends who want to buy in.
Expect me to make a counter offer on secondary market shares.

Muah.

I have five shares for sale for a total of 0.85803427815 BTC.  That's exactly what I stand to get back in refund, and is probably a good deal for a buyer at this point given the BTC price drop.

You pay first, then I will post and PM to request the shares be transferred to you.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexout

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:14:04 AM

what is the status of delivery of the machines?

Shoudl we all just do a refund??
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 02:21:22 AM

what is the status of delivery of the machines?

Shoudl we all just do a refund??
May

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
alexout

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:38:53 AM

lol

PMed for refund.

order #1277

100 shares.

txID: https://blockchain.info/tx/59b8768aa1cae6e489a33c861c9683f0166f3bcb63a0c73ebaf16ddf6236ce87

tripppn

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:03:13 AM

100 shares.... WOW!

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
pdawg

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:00:08 AM

I have 100 share refund coming too.  Bobsag did contact me to tell me that it would take 2-3 more days, well that was 2 days ago.  So hopefully my refund shows up tomorrow.

tripppn

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 06:30:44 AM

I'm gonna hold out just a bit longer.  PLEASE bob give me a reason not to request a refund.

― Frank Zappa
ThugRock

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:08:00 AM

Hi Bobsag3

I am still awaiting confirmation from my refund for 6 shares.

I have PMed all the details and the error that was made. In my haste to request the refund I accidentally added the refund address (12KgU3B7Fyirihzt4xCTSHpV64f9hmEccJ) as one of yours...doh. You can see this error on blockchain.info with the second transaction id you PMed me.

I have sent you my correct payment address (1PBWADoE8gGTGpvreJpeJW5w3hYkgmewtJ), please can you resend it today.

Thank you.

Hello again, sorry to keep on keeping on, but can you please make this refund?

Thanks.
gigacoiner

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:35:12 AM

Me too. Holding a little longer and waiting for a good reason.

I'm gonna hold out just a bit longer.  PLEASE bob give me a reason not to request a refund.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:24:59 PM

Next Batch of Refunds sent. Sorry its taking so long, but they take a while each to make sure I dont make any mistakes, and I still ended up making one Sad.

Could u list who was in this batch,  was I included?

If you did not get a PM from me with TXID, no.

sorry but this is becoming a nuisance. i was among the first 5-10 people to request a refund, didnt get it in first batch. then pm'ed again. then didnt get it in 2nd batch.

in this case you cant say 'sorry it takes a lot of time to process'. you are the responsible party in this whole f-up and you at least owe it to us just sit down, dedicate your time to this and process the refunds.

is it fair to ask this? or is it OK to say 'yes, we f.ed up, but i am very busy, have lots to do, cant process refunds fast' and make us have to chase it several times?

You sent me one pm, and you are over halfway down the list in people who sent me PMs.
I am processing them in batches, double checking, then sending. Excuse for making sure I dont make another mistake like thugrock's.

Hi Bobsag3

I have PMed all the details and the error that was made. In my haste to request the refund I accidentally added the refund address (12KgU3B7Fyirihzt4xCTSHpV64f9hmEccJ) as one of yours...doh. You can see this error on blockchain.info with the second transaction id you PMed me.

I have sent you my correct payment address (1PBWADoE8gGTGpvreJpeJW5w3hYkgmewtJ), please can you resend it today.

Thank you.

Yup yup I got your PMs, I will send the new TXID when I resend yours. Thanks.

Also:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294197.msg5123598#msg5123598

seems to me you need try even harder not to make mistakes.when you say "You sent me one pm, and you are over halfway down the list in people who sent me PMs." are you referring to the one i sent February 09, 2014, 04:49:41 PM  or February 11, 2014, 03:06:42 PM?

you started refunds on 8th i sent the first pm on 9th and another one after you said you completed a second batch on 11th.

i counted the number of people who posted here saying they sent you a pm for a refund and i was the 6th. by the way both of my pm's are also folowed by posts here.

anyways, this is just annoying please just process the refund.

it was already obvious from thomas's "i am very busy, now get out of my face" attitude from the start that this would blow up. but that is whole another story.

sorry to say but DZ has been a disappointment for me as a whole experience now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
largeleon

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:31:09 PM

Me too. Holding a little longer and waiting for a good reason.

Bump
chenchunyu88

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Please refund me.

txid: https://blockchain.info/tx/28a5f739604c0275d592cdc5a29c54575898af586e1d4d0fc5166d40c52a0181

order #856

Thank you.

Next Batch of Refunds sent. Sorry its taking so long, but they take a while each to make sure I dont make any mistakes, and I still ended up making one Sad.

Could u list who was in this batch,  was I included?

If you did not get a PM from me with TXID, no.

sorry but this is becoming a nuisance. i was among the first 5-10 people to request a refund, didnt get it in first batch. then pm'ed again. then didnt get it in 2nd batch.

in this case you cant say 'sorry it takes a lot of time to process'. you are the responsible party in this whole f-up and you at least owe it to us just sit down, dedicate your time to this and process the refunds.

is it fair to ask this? or is it OK to say 'yes, we f.ed up, but i am very busy, have lots to do, cant process refunds fast' and make us have to chase it several times?

You sent me one pm, and you are over halfway down the list in people who sent me PMs.
I am processing them in batches, double checking, then sending. Excuse for making sure I dont make another mistake like thugrock's.

Hi Bobsag3

Thank you.

Yup yup I got your PMs, I will send the new TXID when I resend yours. Thanks.

Also:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294197.msg5123598#msg5123598

Leoto

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:25:50 PM

BOBSAG3:

If we request a refund, do we get back the original amount of BTC that we actually paid when we placed the order, or do we get $130 (or $110) worth of BTC at current BTC/USD rate?

It's a huge difference so please let me know.  

Cheers
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

Put me in for a refund please.  One lowly quantity, order #883.

txid 318718a20c850f34e333b33da61f1786f084bee3e3d541807796baeba75995f3

send back to first originating address  1FTXp7kDYS7B7WqkWM46WJjzLrXKQWACzj.

thank you.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:49:37 AM

i'LL put everything here in case you missed the pm bobsag3

refund please

order #1300 for 2 shares

https://blockchain.info/tx/90b340b65fb0cc3caff3eef4b3565af0354ceaa66929166be179cceed57bc012

you can send back to original address or 1MjzGbufCugPQhQ7HwUwCdrCaTo3zoCtrK

thanks
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:32:48 AM

BOBSAG3:

If we request a refund, do we get back the original amount of BTC that we actually paid when we placed the order, or do we get $130 (or $110) worth of BTC at current BTC/USD rate?

It's a huge difference so please let me know.  

Cheers

I can speak for that, even though I am NOT handling refunds for R17 (so please stop sending me PMs about this, and please be patient with bobsag3 as these refunds are batch processed manually and mistakes can't be reversed (although we have had cool co-op members that sent us back refunds just because they didn't want to be jerks).

If you sent: say, 1 BTC, then you would get back 1 BTC minus the usual 1.5% DZMC GB refund fee (which is half of the rate of many GBs).
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:39:29 AM

Woah, I'm sorry that you've had a bad experience but I've had nothing to do with the failure of Black Arrow to deliver in February (or the refund process I can't control), and everything to do with helping make this GB Round available in the first place.

Please note that I set up the co-op so that like minded miners could team up to get us this type of volume pricing and provide services to fellow miners at rock bottom prices. Remember that there NO better complete deals available in the timeframe when R17 was available. Nada.

I put up a shitton of money and BTC to even set up this co-op in the first place (John K. is still holding 1.14 AM shares of mine that were a security collateral for the first miner payouts when I was a noob, & I'd like to get back one day) and to defend the will of the supermajority by paying out of pocket to pursue a lawsuit vs. HF for Rounds 1-4, without asking for co-op funds for this.

I was the very first GB Coordinator here to ever offer "at-cost" or even "below cost" GB shares, and the first to introduce true team mining to the GB forum, where work tasks are subdivided so that 1 single person doesn't burn out, so I would greatly appreciate the distinction between the DZMC disappointing you, and me, the guy that's been paying to work for the co-op for free for the last 7 months to help give you these rock bottom prices.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:43:32 AM

So please make a distinction

DZ,

I can't speak for the other guy but just as an observer here, what he said was that his experience was a disappointment "for [him]."  That doesn't mean that nothing (or even most of what) you've done has been of great value to the members and the community at large.

My own experience has been somewhat mixed. I wouldn't necessarily say a disappointment but I can certainly understand how others with a slightly worse experience than mine would feel that way.

DyslexicZombei

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:48:53 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 05:11:06 AM by DyslexicZombei

DZ,

I can't speak for the other guy but just as an observer here, what he said was that his experience was a disappointment "for [him]."  That doesn't mean that nothing (or even most of what) you've done has been of great value to the members and the community at large.

My own experience has been somewhat mixed. I wouldn't necessarily say a disappointment but I can certainly understand how others with a slightly worse experience than mine would feel that way.

Thanks, I just wanted to clarify that there's things beyond my control, and this co-op was set up with the best of intentions to help provide rock bottom prices. I haven't seen a single GBC in the co-op try to rip off anyone, so it kinda pisses me off to get blamed for things which I can't influence or change, such as mfg. delivery dates.

In a damn perfect world, these miners would be arriving shortly and we'd all be stoked, but instead we live in the real world, where this shit is hard and miner disappointment about delivery dates is a "normal" thing. Contrast this refund process with HF, who went back against their public word from both Simon Barber and Cara, about full refunds, and it's taking thousands of dollars and months just to get to the point where we can sue them to recover our full BTC (280+ IIRC) that was sent to them.

If you're disappointed about this slow manual refund resolution and process, how do you think us HF buyers feel, who have still been completely ignored by them WRT to full refunds for months even with attorneys?

I mean: jiminy cricket, bobsag3 friggin flew all the way to the UK to discuss the situation with BA (besides his first visit to HK) to check things out on your behalf and to plead our case.  Name me one co-op on this forum that has gone to these lengths for their customers. He couldn't talk too soon because he needed more info and there's some things he can't talk about because of NDAs. This may look easy, but I'm telling you straight, all this in its entirety is: hard.

The result of all this is we're scaling back on pre-orders, big time. We may never offer another pre-order GB here again because ASIC mfgs. just can't be trusted about solid delivery dates. I won't say we'll never have another pre-order GB, but the odds are not likely unless a company like Intel was involved somehow.

We're pretty much burned out on pre-orders. If another team wants to fill the vacuum, they're welcome to it.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7815

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 05:08:22 AM

DZ,

I can't speak for the other guy but just as an observer here, what he said was that his experience was a disappointment "for [him]."  That doesn't mean that nothing (or even most of what) you've done has been of great value to the members and the community at large.

Thanks, I just wanted to clarify that there's things beyond my control, and this co-op was set up with the best of intentions to help provide rock bottom prices. I haven't seen a single GBC in the co-op try to rip off anyone, so it kinda pisses me off to get blamed for things which I can't influence or change, such as mfg. delivery dates.

In a damn perfect world, these miners would be arriving shortly and we'd all be stoked, but instead we live in the real world, where this shit is hard and miner disappointment about delivery dates is a "normal" thing. Contrast this refund process with HF, who went back against their public word from both Simon Barber and Cara, about full refunds, and it's taking thousands of dollars and months just to get to the point where we can sue them to recover our full BTC (280+ IIRC) that was sent to them.

If you're disappointed about this slow manual refund resolution and process, how do you think us HF buyers feel, who have still been completely ignored by them WRT to full refunds for months even with attorneys?

I mean: jiminy cricket, bobsag3 friggin flew all the way to the UK to discuss the situation with BA (besides his first visit to HK) to check things out on your behalf and to plead our case. Name me one co-op on this forum that has gone to these lengths for their customers. This may look easy, but I'm telling you straight, all this in its entirety is: hard.

DZ you are all right in my book.   So much so that I left 5 shares in while only cashing out 5. A lot of people did not get burned and made money with you.  But miners can be a bit flakey I would guess the more then one miner that purchased shares in r5+r6  thinks even that was a bad deal… 

Meanwhile I made more then 5100 usd  for a 1482 usd investment.   That is a profit of 3618 usd    in about  4.5 months.  And I still collect hash on it.

Now it did not do btc roi and those that believe in btc roi  would say they lost.  I am not getting at them for that belief  but with many of us believing in btc  profits and many others believing in fiat profits you will never please all of us.      My records have me ahead thousands of usd. So you guys are fine by me.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: