Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
Yes you have a point cause most of business now have their own characteristics to attract customers, but for some they have different strategy and style, and when payment is concerned cryptocurrency are way different than the way they used to, and i think not all can adapt cryptocurrency as a mode of payment as of now...

I'd say Fair Ninja is really relevant as of the moment.  As you guys cited, the steady stream of public acceptance on a global scale for cryptocurrency calls for more platforms that will allow crypto enthusiasts to utilize their digital assets in an upto date manner.

And with Fair Ninja bringing in a blockchain technology backed solution, we at the receiving end feels that such classified ads platform is indeed the best place to transact securely with our cryptocurrency.

Add to that the protection smart contracts bring for both the buyer and the seller, even enforcing a period of guarantee to ensure transactions are reversible should one end of the auction did not comply to the product and terms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:22:58 AM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
Yes you have a point cause most of business now have their own characteristics to attract customers, but for some they have different strategy and style, and when payment is concerned cryptocurrency are way different than the way they used to, and i think not all can adapt cryptocurrency as a mode of payment as of now...

I'd say Fair Ninja is really relevant as of the moment.  As you guys cited, the steady stream of public acceptance on a global scale for cryptocurrency calls for more platforms that will allow crypto enthusiasts to utilize their digital assets in an upto date manner.

And with Fair Ninja bringing in a blockchain technology backed solution, we at the receiving end feels that such classified ads platform is indeed the best place to transact securely with our cryptocurrency.

Add to that the protection smart contracts bring for both the buyer and the seller, even enforcing a period of guarantee to ensure transactions are reversible should one end of the auction did not comply to the product and terms.

Indeed, Fair Ninja is relevant and timely as the number of people using cryptocurrency grows exponentially.

According to Statista (A statistical portal), the number of blockchain wallet users worldwide has grown profoundly.

Starting at 3 million users worldwide from 2015, we now have over 23 million blockchain wallets as the year 2018 begun and this will continue to rise.

And you are right that crypto enthusiasts will be needing more platforms where our coins can be used securely, Fair Ninja is a welcome addition.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Tiemonsduamo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:24:30 AM

I got in this project. I'm interested to see how the founders realize the idea.
Williams-Te

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

I think that this business is pretty a lucrative investment currently.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

From Fair Ninja's Whitepaper:

By offering reliable, anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and flexible marketplace in the world.

I quoted the above part of Fair Ninja's abstract to give emphasis on how i admire the team behind the project.

It is already with great appreciation that they coined "Fair" with "Ninja" which propagates a positive vibe for the platform (especially that it deals with items for sale, anything that is not fair in any term is not welcome to buyers).

Add to that their choice of token name, "Yoshi", which is a japanese term equating to righteous, good, virtous & respectable.  And it just makes the platform much more easier to trust when one is akin to positive vibes and goodluck charms, just like myself.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

By offering reliable, anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and flexible marketplace in the world.

I quoted the above part of Fair Ninja's abstract to give emphasis on how i admire the team behind the project.

It is already with great appreciation that they coined "Fair" with "Ninja" which propagates a positive vibe for the platform (especially that it deals with items for sale, anything that is not fair in any term is not welcome to buyers).

Add to that their choice of token name, "Yoshi", which is a japanese term equating to righteous, good, virtous & respectable.  And it just makes the platform much more easier to trust when one is akin to positive vibes and goodluck charms, just like myself.

Wonderful observation bitcoindust.

I too was surprised how enticing the project looks and feels.  The usual concept of Ninja's are fierce masked warriors with unquestionable shadow skills and is in for the kill.

But Fair Ninja made it to something positively light and somehow fun too.  Taking the skillsets of a Ninja, such as their speed and agility and putting it into action within the platform. Yes Fair Ninja is still in for the kill as it promise to give us the best deals around, and that's an absolute killer.
Dentthehabo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

I've reviewed all the points of your plan and all is truly very good!
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Fair NInja has a convenient way in a form of online shopping, where else can you do shopping, even at midnight.

You don’t have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant helps you with your purchases.

You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy, apart from saving time and avoiding crowds.

Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24/7 and also reward us is no shopping pollution  Cheesy Wink
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.

It is a reality that you cannot directly purchase most items with cryptocurrencies. With Fair Ninja this is addressed. All items available at Fair Ninja platform will be paid with Crypto Currency. If you think about it, Fair Ninja will be a great help in promoting crypto currencies.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

It can very good place for online p2p trading of anything using blockchain technology. I also have studied the business model and still doing on this project. The concept in itself is very good especially part of second hand or used things selling and buying at competitive price. This thing can be game changer for this platform.

Yup. I too also believe that this is a pretty unique concept and that it has a lot of potential to be one of the biggest projects in this industry. I believe we will be able to see a lot of rare items that would be put off for bidding by various individuals. This is what I am really excited about.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...
With regards to legality of the things that would appear on the platform, they have partnered with a content moderator namely Besedo:
Quote from: WP
Besedo is the top provider of content moderation for online marketplaces, classifieds, dating sites, and communities. Their services ensure that content is free from illegal or abusive materials, and that users can conduct business in a safe and secure environment.
Good to know that there's a Basedo that will regulate rules online, to ensure the safety of many user's Internationally though many site are still able to do such a illegal things or abusing materials/video that we've seen everyday in the internet...

The basedo will play a vital role to the fair ninja project platform is it because the basedo will regulate the happenings towards the fair ninja project and to.the costumer as well as the sellers it is somehow a moderator to.make sure.that the things that is being listed in the fair ninja app are all legit, authentic and it is not illegal
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

yes, i have been.
there are door to door now or meet up.
door to door will get you item and at the same time, you need to pay it.
there are also escrow to make the transaction more legit.
well this is the time we dont need those as the fair ninja will provide it all.
I've experienced it once but not totally scam coz i received the items from the seller, he give it to me personally when we meet up in the set place... The transaction is ok but after a few days i noticed that the items i bought have a little damage, since it was very little i ignore it and try to use it again but the damage become bigger to the point that i cannot use it anymore... I try to contact the seller and explain what happened but he told me that he give the item to me in good condition so there is no chance to return it and refund my money...  That's why i think if we need to practice our self to be responsible buyer and good with fair ninja they smart contract to avoid this kind of incident that can happen to anyone...

Wow! Sorry for that experience, but with the smart contracts, will they guarantee a full refund of the money you paid if incase the item is found to be deffective or does not meet your expectation? Online shopping is very complicated, pictures may look appealing and good but you would know if it is the real item you are going to get.
It's ok no worries i learned my lesson from there and im sure it's not going to happen again, now that there's a fair ninja that would eliminate this kind of experience i have... And same with the seller if that situation occur they can't just escape and bring the money of the buyer because they agreed on smart contracts...

That's right, and in addition to the statement that is being given above the crypto riya project has its own physical cap on which it contains all.of the crypto currency that you have and you can just swipe it if you want to avail or purchase something that you wanted too.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

I browsed the whitepaper this idea sounds impressive and it has very good potential to resolve big issues into current advertising system. It will give fair chance to grow because online classified marketplace is really huge so that I see big success there.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Whoah! If I only have a smerit. I will give it to you. This is kinda good information about the terms used by Fair Ninja. I think Fair Ninja want to claim everything about having a fair and just transaction. I usually don't really trust anything especially on the internet but I will really follow this project to know more about it.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

Since cryptocurrency is the center of exchange and used as the payment system in the 21st century era then it should be integrated also in buying and selling of products. Fair Ninja gives the efficiency to the people who wants to buy and sell products nationwide or in abroad.

On the other side most of us spend a lot of time on the internet everyday.
And now we are all in the internet we all see the numerous advertisements.
The fact that online shopping encourages us to buy things that we do not need or use this cannot be denied,
cause we love shopping and we want convenient way we know fair ninja is not a new one but they have a unique platform like using cryptocurrency as payment, and i think they must have more benefits or freebies while we shop.
Right peachypie. In a world of working people, they scarcely have time going out and shop so since most of the time they are in front of their computers doing their jobs, they can just surf in the other window of their browser in online shops. More easy, more convinient and they will not need to put the security of their visa cards in danger anymore if they have cryptocurrency in their wallet.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

It is! More and more people are shopping online and more and more people are using cryptocurrency as well.
Well, welcome to new generation of advance technology.
In fairness, Fair ninja as the First worldwide classifieds marketplace has too much to offer.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

This really amazes me. I am looking forward for this another great big thing in online selling where in you will use cryptocurrency in your transactions. I believe that Fair ninja is one of the projects that will spearhead in promoting the cryptocurrency to make a mark in our economy.
Many people are having online business right now can i ask if they can come to fair ninja to sell all their selling items there (not personal items)  coz as mentioned above by fair ninja they can sell anything here? So it means fair ninja it also a business solution for many entrepreneur using internet to sell items!?
Do you mean an online selling? Yes, they can make an online business using fair ninja application. In fact, they can earn as many as they can and as fast as they could be since this project is not just run for nationwide but it will run through the whole world.
I am guessing also that many online entrepreneur will attract to use fair ninja. Let us just promote it to our community in order for this project to become popular.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Wow! Creative imagnation.  Cheesy. I never thought about the name Fair - being fair and Ninja - being Anonymous but good you did. I am wondering if Fair Ninjan will also be after the quality of the goods seller sells because you know, nowadays online shops cannot really be trusted 100%. All that the sellers care about is the profit. They will advertise and display very beatiful sample and when buy it you will recieve it class b or c.
Thanks! But that is just my thoughts with the name of the project and I am not spreading some kind of troll or hoax. I think Fair Ninja wants also to have a quality control about the products that enters and exist through their website. One of their objectives is to make an online marketplace which is reliable, trust and efficient.

That I really agree! Fair Ninja by the name itself makes the online marketplace the most reliable place to buy and sell items that can be bought using Yoshi Coins. Moreover, they also want to have the process more efficient and more secure using smart-contracts. That is the reason why we need to be very careful about whatever information we are spreading.
With smart contract we can assure that our money is safe, we don't need to stress ourself thinking what's going on with your money unlike to other marketplace... Fair Ninja will ensure the safety of both buyer/seller and at the same time prioritized their growth and success from this industry...
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

It is! More and more people are shopping online and more and more people are using cryptocurrency as well.
Well, welcome to new generation of advance technology.
In fairness, Fair ninja as the First worldwide classifieds marketplace has too much to offer.

I agree in both of you fair ninja is very timely with the hype of online shopping and with the popularity of cryptocurrency what can stop fair ninja to boost and be popular? These project is the proof of the believers of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: