Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place.  

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Yes, it makes it very convinient in everyone having an international online site that you can buy and sell 2nd hand and brand new items. Im just much concern in the shipping rate if that will be afforable for everone around the world but it will surely give opportunities to the shipping company in that matter

Does Fair Ninja have their courier all around the world?
or they just have partnerships?
shipping is one big problem for the seller or buyer because getting an item on the other part of the world is really expensive unless they have their own!

I don't think Fair Ninja will be different than those existing online merchants in terms of shipping and forwarding.

They will definitely have a partner courier to do the deed of delivering items from the seller to the buyer.  Though payment for expenses incurred is not defined clearly by Fair Ninja, i think it would be the usual case scenario of the buyer paying for the shipping charges.

Good to hear that they will partner with a forwarder or courier to do all the shipping atound the world hope that shipping company will also accept yoshi coin or other cryprocurrency so that it will be more conviniet for us to pay them online. Hope this works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakjak000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.
I don't think Fair Ninja will be able to make partnerships with the companies that are in countries that ban crypto currencies. They will be partnering up with the companies, the companies will enjoy profit for transactions by their user in the Fair Ninja platform, transactions will be done in crypto, so, f crypto is banned there, you won't be able to participate, probably.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.

It is not only an advantage to entrepreneurs but also to the consumers or buyer. With the fast pace of living specially in the city , people usually don't have enough time to go to the stores or malls to look for something that they need to buy, having an online marketplace, consumer have easier access to browse for their product needs, this help them saves time.

And add to that, Fair Ninja also breaks the barrier of language. Imagine a platform where you can comfortably browse through dozens of sections in your own local language.  That spells a lot of comfort and unparalleled convenience for me.

Wow! that's great to hear, Fair ninja has a certain characteristic that can make your shopping more comfortable,
i do think that the buters in different parts of the word will appreciate this.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
This really amazes me. I am looking forward for this another great big thing in online selling where in you will use cryptocurrency in your transactions. I believe that Fair ninja is one of the projects that will spearhead in promoting the cryptocurrency to make a mark in our economy.
Many people are having online business right now can i ask if they can come to fair ninja to sell all their selling items there (not personal items)  coz as mentioned above by fair ninja they can sell anything here? So it means fair ninja it also a business solution for many entrepreneur using internet to sell items!?
Do you mean an online selling? Yes, they can make an online business using fair ninja application. In fact, they can earn as many as they can and as fast as they could be since this project is not just run for nationwide but it will run through the whole world.
I am guessing also that many online entrepreneur will attract to use fair ninja. Let us just promote it to our community in order for this project to become popular.
But considering the cost of selling items here from their own social media accounts do you think its only the same? Though the advantage in fair ninja is they got a wide range of audience from around the world who will look for their items, and the safety and security here is very important and applicable always because of the blockchain...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.
I don't think Fair Ninja will be able to make partnerships with the companies that are in countries that ban crypto currencies. They will be partnering up with the companies, the companies will enjoy profit for transactions by their user in the Fair Ninja platform, transactions will be done in crypto, so, f crypto is banned there, you won't be able to participate, probably.

Hi, I believe that Fair Ninja does not need to form partnership with companies. Companies will seek to advertise their product with Fair Ninja. Crypto currencies is globally recognized. Although some countries are banning crypto currencies, they cant prevent people from using crypto currencies. With Fair Ninja, Crypto currencies will further grow and recognized.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
This really amazes me. I am looking forward for this another great big thing in online selling where in you will use cryptocurrency in your transactions. I believe that Fair ninja is one of the projects that will spearhead in promoting the cryptocurrency to make a mark in our economy.
Many people are having online business right now can i ask if they can come to fair ninja to sell all their selling items there (not personal items)  coz as mentioned above by fair ninja they can sell anything here? So it means fair ninja it also a business solution for many entrepreneur using internet to sell items!?
Do you mean an online selling? Yes, they can make an online business using fair ninja application. In fact, they can earn as many as they can and as fast as they could be since this project is not just run for nationwide but it will run through the whole world.
I am guessing also that many online entrepreneur will attract to use fair ninja. Let us just promote it to our community in order for this project to become popular.
But considering the cost of selling items here from their own social media accounts do you think its only the same? Though the advantage in fair ninja is they got a wide range of audience from around the world who will look for their items, and the safety and security here is very important and applicable always because of the blockchain...

You are right when you said this statement.

"they got a wide range of audience from around the world who will look for their items"

Because if you want to go Global, you have to use Fair Ninja and when you say social media, most of the users that will buy these items using fiat money. Our target market are those people who use Cryptocurrency most of the time in purchasing items. We believe that crypto people are more capable of buying items nowadays so there is a great possibility that this platform will surely boom.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.

It is not only an advantage to entrepreneurs but also to the consumers or buyer. With the fast pace of living specially in the city , people usually don't have enough time to go to the stores or malls to look for something that they need to buy, having an online marketplace, consumer have easier access to browse for their product needs, this help them saves time.

And add to that, Fair Ninja also breaks the barrier of language. Imagine a platform where you can comfortably browse through dozens of sections in your own local language.  That spells a lot of comfort and unparalleled convenience for me.

Wow! that's great to hear, Fair ninja has a certain characteristic that can make your shopping more comfortable,

The only disadvantage for me i think, of this Fair ninja project will be the practicing of self control.😂😂😂
Those whose hobbies is window online shopping, you gotta have self control, because you might end up shopping till you drop, seeing different items worldwide with the advantage to understand the description because of the automatic translation. The smart contracts which prevent you from being scammed and also the loyalty rewards. Just be sure you are into cryptocurrency as well in order to purchase. Don't tell me, i.didn't warn you.😂😂
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

For sure buddy. Their main focus will be marketing goods using cryptocurrency as a mean of payment so those countries that have more crypto-users are The potential profit bringer to the platform and also to the sellers. Those countries who do not have much visa card holders can use cryptocurrency if they want to purchase online through Fair Ninja too.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

Im just thinking about the rating feature, yes you need that ratings and reviews but the first customer is the guinea pig of the product so someone should suffer the inconvenience first before they can see the review of the said product and what if the guinea pig did not write or rate the product how will we know if the product is fake? They should screen the seller and the authenticity of the product before they approve it. By the way their reputation is t stake if they will not go about it.
Yes their reputation is at stake if they did not screen all the products from the sellers in the beginning of this project, maybe they need to monitor all the first transaction to make sure that there's no frauds happening... But im sure that fair ninja think about this already and just in case something like that happens, i think they will be the responsible from the buyer that received fake items...

as per my own opinion, i think that the fair ninja will screen all the products that they will sell and display to their company,
i must agree also to the statement that is being stated above that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions of their company

As per my own opinion it is a must that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions from posting a certain product that is available in their company to the selling of the product to the costumers up to purchasing as well as delivering and also if the certain costumers will review or give a certain feedback the product that he or she purchased through the fair ninja company.
ANGELA07

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

With my experienced on online shopping, I am luckily and so very happy when I get a cheap deals and better prices from
online stores.

because products come to you directly from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved.

Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates. Is Fair Ninja have this?
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

Well, I really hope they could still cater to fiat currency users. Not only will it enable them to engage business in those countries, but also encourage users more users to use the system, find out about crypto and actually use crypto.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
sonjay22

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

You are right when you said this statement.

"they got a wide range of audience from around the world who will look for their items"

Because if you want to go Global, you have to use Fair Ninja and when you say social media, most of the users that will buy these items using fiat money. Our target market are those people who use Cryptocurrency most of the time in purchasing items. We believe that crypto people are more capable of buying items nowadays so there is a great possibility that this platform will surely boom.
Wooooh i never thought that i could say the same thing that's written in their white paper, means that i really admire this project... Tongue And that's true, if seller use fair ninja to seen by buyer internationally there's a lot of chance to be at the top of this business and will also set of  to an advantage to other sellers that doesn't know about the benifit's of this project...
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Indeed. It sure does catch my attention, and if it catches mine and yours, I am pretty sure that it can most probably also catch other people's attention. I am just so excited not just because of the profits about to come but of what people will be selling. I hope there would be amtiques because I love amtiques and I believe that there are lots of people who loves antiques also.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

I think this will somehow answer your question.

Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products. And with Fair Ninja’s automated translation tool, language and communication barriers will be erased, allowing for a truly international marketplace.

I believe that the needed information of the product is complete enough to answer all the questions of the buyer. No need for the seller and buyer to have a chat. The buyer will just choose an item and buy it. The seller will simply place his/her item and input the complete details and the details will be automatically translated into all languages known to man.

Reference:
https://icobench.com/ico/fair-ninja
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

We can describe it better way by calling it marketplace for used things with different approach. There are some traditional platforms but they are so annoying sometimes that personal feels need of alternatives. Fair Ninja has all the features explained in introduction about the platform that one can make differences easily.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

I dont think sellers can over-price their costumers bud, they will be charged in cryptocurrency then the current value of that particular currency will be the basis for pricing. The problem that i foresee here is, since the price of cryptocurrency is so volatile so i think the price also of their commodities will not be consistent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: