Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
jakjak000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

FAIR NINJA is the one marketplace that uses blockchain.

The benefits of the online shopping is convenience , more variety, better prices, no crowds, buying old or anused item at lower price.

Online Shopping is really convenient and saves time and effort for people.

Is this a cash on delivery? How about if the customer has no credit card and they want to buy on online shop?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

FAIR NINJA offer an online shopping,this is the advanced technologies that offer lots of advantages for people.

it can save their time because they do not waste time searching through in many places to find any products.

Internet has many kinds of products from every corner of the world. according to the changing of people’s consumption behavior in this millennium,

online shopping gradually become influential for people‘s life style because its offers lots of advantages.
The good thing in Fair Ninja is that, it is global online classified marketplace. We can import and export products in abroad. If I want to buy products made in USA or Japan then I can buy it efficiently. But we will not do that unless there is no project like Fair Ninja will exist. So, we should this project until the end.

Exactly, almost all goods and products of this project are surplus, I guess this will click by the masses in very nations. Then, The benefits of

online classifieds were clear. There was no space limit, as compared to the printed page, allowing online platforms to publish a nearly unlimited

number of ads. Advertisers could have their offerings found more easily, more quickly, and potentially reach buyers who they may not have

reached previously. And for buyers, online classifieds made it easier to find the products they wanted, often with more variety and choices than

what would be available in printed listings.

second hand market is very broad, there are so many things to sell under this category. i personally experienced to try buying and selling second hand clothing, furnitures, electronics and even vehicles. i recently learned about the import of second hand cars, trucks and other parts of it, the money that is flowing is grand. the saying is true that there's gold in what others may consider trash.

I agree, this market concept is not new but still competitive with a good marketing strategy like Fair Ninja starting with developing key partnerships in Europe, and then expanding outward from there. The first partnership of Fair Ninja’s founders’ with it's own online classified company, Oglasnik, Croatia’s largest online classified platform is a good start. Through its sister company Oglasnik, Fair Ninja already has an established partner with the International Classifieds Marketplace Association (ICMA), the largest international organization for classified marketplaces.

How about if I purchase one of your item and have a damaged or defect or I want to change the item that I buy on your online shop what are benefits could you give to your customers and what are the process in returning the item or product.

FAIR NINJA is like an AMAZON lot of stuff, that the consumer will satisfy and much more convenient. Online shopping has provided an amazing way to grab your desired products.   

That's why I prefer shopping online...   
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

As I read in white paper Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world. Their goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into a single market, making commerce easier than ever

I must say Fair ninja platform is a unique way of buying and selling product this is very convenience to all people with their busy scheduled  and they have no time to go on the market.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

"Trust is earned when actions meet words ...." Chris Butler.

And it is indeed good to find this post by Fair Ninja's Founder and CEO, Zeljko Hudoletnjak, giving a short introduction of who he is which i'd say is a very trustworthy intro;

Let me give you a little background on me. I am currently the CEO of Oglasnik - one of the largest classifieds companies in Croatia.

Our yearly revenue is around $3M. I have been the CEO of Oglasnik for 3 years and, in that time, I have managed to turn the company around from a D2 score to an A+. All in under 3 years! This is one of my greatest achievements to date.

I would like to highlight that no money was put into the company to resolve its debt, and none of the creditors wrote off any of it. It was all paid off in full. There were no loans nor credit, the business was strictly funded from our operations.

Due to this past experience, I know how to manage people and assets, even during stressful times.
"Trust is earned when actions meet words ...." Chris Butler.

And it is indeed good to find this post by Fair Ninja's Founder and CEO, Zeljko Hudoletnjak, giving a short introduction of who he is which i'd say is a very trustworthy intro;

Let me give you a little background on me. I am currently the CEO of Oglasnik - one of the largest classifieds companies in Croatia.

Our yearly revenue is around $3M. I have been the CEO of Oglasnik for 3 years and, in that time, I have managed to turn the company around from a D2 score to an A+. All in under 3 years! This is one of my greatest achievements to date.

I would like to highlight that no money was put into the company to resolve its debt, and none of the creditors wrote off any of it. It was all paid off in full. There were no loans nor credit, the business was strictly funded from our operations.

Due to this past experience, I know how to manage people and assets, even during stressful times.

Reference link: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1905255712842262&id=1851608514873649
Wow! What a beautiful thought by Mr. Chris Butler and specially, to the Founder of Fair Ninja. The maxine and dedication of a CEO is powerful, it makes a project more impressive to the eye of people. I can say that a project brings by the perception of the developers. Hardwork plus determination of a team equals success of the project.
Reference link: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1905255712842262&id=1851608514873649
Wow! What a beautiful thought by Mr. Chris Butler and specially, to the Founder of Fair Ninja. The maxine and dedication of a CEO is powerful, it makes a project more impressive to the eye of people. I can say that a project brings by the perception of the developers. Hardwork plus determination of a team equals success of the project.

“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”   ‘’Albert Schweitzer’’
Very inspring quote, I hope this fair ninja plat form is giving inspiration to other people  Smiley
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

FAIR NINJA offer an online shopping,this is the advanced technologies that offer lots of advantages for people.

it can save their time because they do not waste time searching through in many places to find any products.

Internet has many kinds of products from every corner of the world. according to the changing of people’s consumption behavior in this millennium,

online shopping gradually become influential for people‘s life style because its offers lots of advantages.
The good thing in Fair Ninja is that, it is global online classified marketplace. We can import and export products in abroad. If I want to buy products made in USA or Japan then I can buy it efficiently. But we will not do that unless there is no project like Fair Ninja will exist. So, we should this project until the end.

Exactly, almost all goods and products of this project are surplus, I guess this will click by the masses in very nations. Then, The benefits of

online classifieds were clear. There was no space limit, as compared to the printed page, allowing online platforms to publish a nearly unlimited

number of ads. Advertisers could have their offerings found more easily, more quickly, and potentially reach buyers who they may not have

reached previously. And for buyers, online classifieds made it easier to find the products they wanted, often with more variety and choices than

second hand market is very broad, there are so many things to sell under this category. i personally experienced to try buying and selling second hand clothing, furnitures, electronics and even vehicles. i recently learned about the import of second hand cars, trucks and other parts of it, the money that is flowing is grand. the saying is true that there's gold in what others may consider trash.

I agree, this market concept is not new but still competitive with a good marketing strategy like Fair Ninja starting with developing key partnerships in Europe, and then expanding outward from there. The first partnership of Fair Ninja’s founders’ with it's own online classified company, Oglasnik, Croatia’s largest online classified platform is a good start. Through its sister company Oglasnik, Fair Ninja already has an established partner with the International Classifieds Marketplace Association (ICMA), the largest international organization for classified marketplaces.

How about if I purchase one of your item and have a damaged or defect or I want to change the item that I buy on your online shop what are benefits could you give to your customers and what are the process in returning the item or product.

FAIR NINJA is like an AMAZON lot of stuff, that the consumer will satisfy and much more convenient. Online shopping has provided an amazing way to grab your desired products.   

The advantage of this online shopping is no pressure, customers are not pressurized in any way in online stores, save your time, they can shop from their home or work place and they not need travel , i think the vision of fair ninja is to connect people all around the world and the mission is to empower online retailers.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

How do I know if the internet retailer’s are trusted, how can you say if the website is legit because this generation are many fraud and what are the rights of the customers? What are the assurance giving by the fair ninja to their customer to depend.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Their platform will create a more efficient and available to new users to use cryptocurrency because nowadays theres not that much online shops and sellers who are using crypto but with this fair ninja platform they must use it for buying and selling items on it. Correct me if im wrong .
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I have only few knowledge and idea regarding of selling and buying items thru online, although i see a lot on my social media accounts selling second hand items like shoes, watch, cellphone etc... Now the new platform regarding of selling and buying items has come and using blockchain that also new to our community and im gladly want to know all about this innovative things... Can anyone help me to understand how fair ninja will work and why they choose to use blockchain on their platform?
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

Regarding on those sellers and resellers online on fair ninja how can we trust those people? Is there a rating for their reputation so we will know how give quality 2nd hand products on platform.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

The advantage of this online shopping is no pressure, customers are not pressurized in any way in online stores, save your time, they can shop from their home or work place and they not need travel , i think the vision of fair ninja is to connect people all around the world and the mission is to empower online retailers.

it's nice that both buyers and sellers have the option to remain anonymous, this way transactions is more focus on the products and there won't be any prejudiced thoughts on the seller nor the buyer. a good trust rating feature of Fair Ninja can also help in deciding who people would want to transact with.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

Regarding on those sellers and resellers online on fair ninja how can we trust those people? Is there a rating for their reputation so we will know how give quality 2nd hand products on platform.

yes there would be a trust rating feature on Fair Ninja wherein buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their own personal experience. Fair Ninja will also provide website and mobile support to help buyers and sellers should a disagreement over a transaction arise. A Smart Contract will prevent sellers and buyers to act dishonestly, we also believe providing user support is integral to having a fully-functioning, trustworthy marketplace.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

in fact you will have a site like an alexpress, just based on the block chain, if so then you will have success I'm sure this is a very necessary platform I would be such a beneficiary

Well, aliexpress really is such a good online shopping platform. It literally has almost everything that anyone wants or needs be it clothes, accessories, electronic, and so much more. People that love online shopping are increasing and crypto people loves this too. So if it comes to this industry, I know it will be a big hit, which is why I believe this project will really succeed.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Their platform will create a more efficient and available to new users to use cryptocurrency because nowadays theres not that much online shops and sellers who are using crypto but with this fair ninja platform they must use it for buying and selling items on it. Correct me if im wrong .
Yes you are right. I dont know if they will be the first platform for online marketing that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment but it doesnt matter anymore since this this idea is seriously needed by people who have no visa cards for online shopping. It is always an advantage to shop online since most items online are cheaper than those in physical stores.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/fair-ninja-introduces-the-first-multi-national-classifieds-platform-based-on-cryptocurrency/

adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

We might be witnessing the beginning of something big cause the idea of is amazing,and even more that noone didnt do it the way they are. It reminds me of those icos that go under radar most of the time then everyone asks "how did i miss that" lol
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

As the project says, it is the first worldwide classifieds marketplace using blockchain. Isn’t great that fair ninja will be the pioneer and just did an innovations to the existing buy and sell business.
At first, it will be difficult as you have said, some still don’t have idea about crypto currency but I believe in soonest time, through advertisement very soon all will be dealing with crypto currency.  And besides it’s good to be the first of a kind.

1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

I have only few knowledge and idea regarding of selling and buying items thru online, although i see a lot on my social media accounts selling second hand items like shoes, watch, cellphone etc... Now the new platform regarding of selling and buying items has come and using blockchain that also new to our community and im gladly want to know all about this innovative things... Can anyone help me to understand how fair ninja will work and why they choose to use blockchain on their platform?
[/quote
As you have mentioned,  it's innovation, when you say innovation, you make improvement on already existing  line or process of business as a whole that is why they choose to use blockchain, they like to be the pioneer on this certain type of business.
It is similar to buying and selling on the stores or shop only it is done online and not using a credit card or cash as payment but instead, cryptocurrency. I hope i have enlightened u a bit.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

it's nice that both buyers and sellers have the option to remain anonymous, this way transactions is more focus on the products and there won't be any prejudiced thoughts on the seller nor the buyer. a good trust rating feature of Fair Ninja can also help in deciding who people would want to transact with.
Another exciting feature of course is the loyalty program,  i think u will earn points upon buying in fair ninja and then probably will get freebies also through cryptocurrency. This is such a brilliant idea.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

Another exciting feature of course is the loyalty program,  i think u will earn points upon buying in fair ninja and then probably will get freebies also through cryptocurrency. This is such a brilliant idea.

Yes, it is a brilliant idea! Though this is just normal nowadays that well-known online businesses give points to their buyers. I am still excited from what will give since this will be based on Cryptocurrency. I am fond of point system because I have worked on a company that is the pioneer on points and discount system in our country and it is really effective on attracting customer especially when they received their rewards. This will also serve as membership platform and rebate system.
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

wow, the multinational platform for online classifieds is very interesting and practical. I believe that such a project is needed in our time. I also think that you need to make an anonymous delivery

Yes, we feel that marketplace like this is missing and very needed. As people want to use cryptocurrency as a payment, but lack an opportuntiy to do so Smiley

What's the meaning of anonymous delivery? Does this mean that the seller cannot see who bought his product? Well, if this is the case. I am in favor with it because I don't want to disclose my address online especially if it is my home address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: