Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

So it means that fair ninja will finance first what the buyer want to buy using yoshi token and then buyer will payback the fair ninja also by yoshi token including the shipment fee!? And when the goods or items recieve by the buyer and in case that the buyer didn't like it they have the chance to return and the trust logics will also return the token from the buyer!!! Unlike to other marketplace around that don't have the chance to return the items, epic isn't it?

I don't think this will be the case. As I understand it, Seller has his price on the item for sale, this may or may not include shipping fees some offer it with free shipping. If a buyer is willing to buy he will click the portion buy and a standard smart contract will be provided then the amount that the buyer needs to pay plus any charges to be included will be billed to buyer. Buyer will now click the payment options and pay using his crypto wallet address. This will be deposited to Fair Ninja for safe keeping at the moment until the buyer receives the item in good condition. Once item is received without any complains or the item is not returned within the period stipulated in the smart contract, Seller will receive the Payment in Full. The concept is similar to escrow payment in Real Estate, where the payment is put in a bank in escrow until both parties fulfilled their obligation.

Concern in the said transaction in case item is returned. I believe this will depend on what is agreed upon or what will be the standard set up by Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havanaholala

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.
That's good to know and i think this factor will give trust logics an advantage to give all the buyer the trust to buy a second hand products around the world, i know many had experience having the doubt buying from online marketplace thingking that they will be a victim of a scam... But with the trust logics this burden will be erase to the mind of hundreds buyer online...

now that would be a fair process, this way both buyers and sellers are protected. Its a good thing that Fair Ninja would be in between to make sure that the trades will both be a success on both sides .
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

At first glance, I found this comment a negative one. But as I have read the whole statement, there is a point that you have given Fair Ninja a chance when you said: "but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services".

You have stated your point there but here's what Fair Ninja offers, your payment will be released once you have received the item and confirm that it is in "working order or good condition". This will be done at the same time. That was a superb change that Fair Ninja offers! Protection to Sellers from Bogus Buyers and Protection to Buyers from Deceptive Sellers who sell defective items.
He/she just have something to say about the online marketplace. Well what his/her first two lines are really true. I do not buy in online shop since I found out how it really bad. The things I bought had defects and unfortunately, I did not open it since when I received my order. Well, it was my first time to buy a gadget in online marketplace. Meanwhile, I learned from my mistake and I become more clever than before.
Fair Ninja has something to do with this kind of service. Our tomorrow will become more convenient if this project will become successful!

For those who have bad experiences on buying secondhand items, like you feel that have been cheated or scammed, Fair Ninja actually addresses this issue. As buyers can return items up to the sellers if the buyer think that the product receive does not matched with what is advertised. You know that the Yoshi coin you paid will be returned to you if this happens.

it is true that there are a lot of scammers online, both seller and buyers side. but with fair ninja there will be an unbiased platform that will ensure that there won't be another victim of proliferous scamming.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

This is a win-win project for both buyer and seller of this Classified marketplace because of the benefits features in Fair ninja.

• User Rating System: Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each
    other based on their experience.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly services:Offering a user-friendly
    design across platforms is a top priority for Fair Ninja.
  • Optional Anonymity:Buyers and sellers can opt to remain
    anonymous, or they can choose to have their identity verified to
    create an on-platform trusted brand.
  • Flexible payment options:Both buyers and sellers will be able to
    benefit from being able to conduct transactions using
    cryptocurrencies, ensuring that neither will need to transfer funds
    back and forth between fiat and crypto.
  • Safe trading:Fair Ninja only transfers the money to the seller’s
    account only when the buyer confirms receipt of the product,
    which is reinforced by the user rating system described above.

Sellers anonymity. Hmmmn. Isnt it doubtful to trust an anonymous seller? Anyway the platform will be holding the buyers money and see to it the release it to the seller the moment the buyers confirm they recieved the items.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.
That's good to know and i think this factor will give trust logics an advantage to give all the buyer the trust to buy a second hand products around the world, i know many had experience having the doubt buying from online marketplace thingking that they will be a victim of a scam... But with the trust logics this burden will be erase to the mind of hundreds buyer online...

Hi JoelJames!

Again, let us remember that Fair Ninja is not confined in second hand items alone. Fair Ninja will be a classified platform catering both brand new and second hand items altogether.

But yes, i agree with you that Fair Ninja will help boost the confidence of skeptical buyers and will also protect the seller from bogus ones.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Correction Voltesvit!! Fair Ninja does not simply deal with hands me down items. It is primarily an avenue for all kinds of goods of the best deals in the planet and is also a platform to go buy and sell with anyone (where the second hand items comes into view, as we traditionally perceive the buy and sell industry to be trading of used items).

It will be good to take out your thoughts of Fair Ninja being a platform of buying and selling of used items alone, as it is not the case at all.
Its going to be classifieds, meaning it can include brand new products or self made products.

Precisely Shenglize!

Fair Ninja will be delivering a well functional classified advertisement catering all sorts of products (brand new and 2nd hand).

Fair Ninja understood how big of a potential market online classified had become with revenues reaching upto USD $18 worldwide and is taking steps to develop the best platform that will generate maximum income for sellers and the best prices for the buyers.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

This project i will also support,because Fair ninja its another new revolution of blockchain  technology worldwide at the first classifieds adds in the marketplace,and because of anonymous transaction you will assure to secure your private identification,during your transaction,It also design to allow more seller to accept crytocurrency,,,

I too feel the same, I even think that there will be more people that will be willing to support this project because of its great qualities. People like us cannot do much with our cryptos which sucks a lot, but thanks to this project, we are given more options on how we want to use our cryptos. And then add that up with the anonymity feature which I think a lot of people would really love, this project will be unstoppable!
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

At first glance, I found this comment a negative one. But as I have read the whole statement, there is a point that you have given Fair Ninja a chance when you said: "but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services".

You have stated your point there but here's what Fair Ninja offers, your payment will be released once you have received the item and confirm that it is in "working order or good condition". This will be done at the same time. That was a superb change that Fair Ninja offers! Protection to Sellers from Bogus Buyers and Protection to Buyers from Deceptive Sellers who sell defective items.
He/she just have something to say about the online marketplace. Well what his/her first two lines are really true. I do not buy in online shop since I found out how it really bad. The things I bought had defects and unfortunately, I did not open it since when I received my order. Well, it was my first time to buy a gadget in online marketplace. Meanwhile, I learned from my mistake and I become more clever than before.
Fair Ninja has something to do with this kind of service. Our tomorrow will become more convenient if this project will become successful!

For those who have bad experiences on buying secondhand items, like you feel that have been cheated or scammed, Fair Ninja actually addresses this issue. As buyers can return items up to the sellers if the buyer think that the product receive does not matched with what is advertised. You know that the Yoshi coin you paid will be returned to you if this happens.

it is true that there are a lot of scammers online, both seller and buyers side. but with fair ninja there will be an unbiased platform that will ensure that there won't be another victim of proliferous scamming.

That is the best about Fair Ninja, there is no room for scammers which we really hate as buyers or sellers. We just want to earn money fairly then someone who is a professional scammer will just get not only our income but our investment which is not good for the business. That is why some sellers have to increase the price of their merchandise as part of their contingency plan for scammers which is then not good for good buyers.

NO to SCAMMERS! YES to FAIR NINJA!
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

That's good to know and i think this factor will give trust logics an advantage to give all the buyer the trust to buy a second hand products around the world, i know many had experience having the doubt buying from online marketplace thingking that they will be a victim of a scam... But with the trust logics this burden will be erase to the mind of hundreds buyer online..
[/quote
Just like to know if they offer warranty which i think is necessary and if they can have affiliated service centers,  where in they dont have to send the product back for repairs if it is still under warranty.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

That is the best about Fair Ninja, there is no room for scammers which we really hate as buyers or sellers. We just want to earn money fairly then someone who is a professional scammer will just get not only our income but our investment which is not good for the business. That is why some sellers have to increase the price of their merchandise as part of their contingency plan for scammers which is then not good for good buyers.

NO to SCAMMERS! YES to FAIR NINJA!
Yes No to scammers and Yes to Fair NInja, I love your fighting spirit dude! Fair Ninja to be fair the platform itself could identify your needs and wants. So if you sign in on their website life will be easier to get attracted with buyer and sellers stuff/thing.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:30:51 AM

Regarding on those sellers and resellers online on fair ninja how can we trust those people? Is there a rating for their reputation so we will know how give quality 2nd hand products on platform.

yes there would be a trust rating feature on Fair Ninja wherein buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their own personal experience. Fair Ninja will also provide website and mobile support to help buyers and sellers should a disagreement over a transaction arise. A Smart Contract will prevent sellers and buyers to act dishonestly, we also believe providing user support is integral to having a fully-functioning, trustworthy marketplace.

the fair ninja project is a kind of online shops that sell things online this not just an ordinary online shop because it accepts crypto currencies and also all things are available in the fairninja project platform
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Even though the fair ninja is not the first one who implemented this kind of platform using the block chain method. I think the other features of the fair ninja project will makes it more unique.

well the bottomline to this is who would make a good service to serve customer better. Some may have come to this idea first but it is not the end of the game. Some people are still not satisfied with how other marketplace serve and how they treat them. If Fair Ninja can compete with that then the game is on.
Yes i definitely agree with you, it doesn't matter who's the first in this kind of industry and what really matter is who will give more satisfaction to their user's... I think fair Ninja has a lot of advantage between the two marketplace mention above, one of those is fair ninja are using blockchain that really new to the community of selling and buying items thru online...
The users are the ones who will dictate the success of a project or platform or company. More users would mean more revenue, as well as more word-of-mouth marketing. Gaining users is a priority for a new company, then retaining them and gaining more. This project has a lot of potential users which they are able to identify since they have the experience in the field.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Im quite excited to the fact that i have a chance to buy a second hand products from around the world that come from a legit seller, I really want to have original shoe's that made from US like Jordan and Lebron shoe's and many gagdets from Japan and planned to sell them also to my friends, relatives and office mate so i will earn a bit...  I'm  seriously up to this project and i can't wait to buy those things using fair ninja...

Me TOO! I'm glad that I can now purchase 2nd hand products from US, Japan and other country, since I know that when they use something they use is for a short period of time then they replace it with the latest so meaning I can now buy a slightly used item in a very affordable price, what I'm concern is that how much is the shipping fee. By the way what are the qualification of the sellers? Can anyone sell items quickly?
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?

Nice questions! i hope this will be answered as i am concern for that too.
there are some country that has a law which the theft and the buyer of the stolen item are both punishable.
even the buyer don't know that the product was stolen they are punishable by law.
As far as I know, there is a corresponding violation to the person who will sell a thing that came from robbery.
In my country, there is a penalty code about receiving stolen property. It is the "ANTI-FENCING LAW OF 1979".

It was indicated as: "Fencing" is the act of any person who, with intent to gain for himself or for another, shall buy, receive, possess, keep, acquire, conceal, sell or dispose of, or shall buy and sell, or in any other manner deal in any article, item, object or anything of value which he knows, or should be known to him, to have been derived from the proceeds of the crime of robbery or theft.

Now, how does Fair Ninja give as an assurance that we will buy a legitimate products from the seller?

https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/presdecs/pd1979/pd_1612_1979.html
Anti-fencing law, Fair Ninja will not let the buyer to recieved stolen property. That is the important aspect of this project. Fair Ninja promotes an anonymous transaction for both parties but it is really secured and safe. Anonymity makes us more safe to our private information such as identity and I think it is good in the side of the buyer. However, Fair Ninja will ensure that sellers are legitimate and their products are validated. KYS is helpful but I am sure, the team had already knew the problem and they will make their best to enhance everything under the sun.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

Im quite excited to the fact that i have a chance to buy a second hand products from around the world that come from a legit seller, I really want to have original shoe's that made from US like Jordan and Lebron shoe's and many gagdets from Japan and planned to sell them also to my friends, relatives and office mate so i will earn a bit...  I'm  seriously up to this project and i can't wait to buy those things using fair ninja...

Me TOO! I'm glad that I can now purchase 2nd hand products from US, Japan and other country, since I know that when they use something they use is for a short period of time then they replace it with the latest so meaning I can now buy a slightly used item in a very affordable price, what I'm concern is that how much is the shipping fee. By the way what are the qualification of the sellers? Can anyone sell items quickly?

This is good I'm Also a fan of secondhand and surplus products where you can save tons of bucks for a certain product.
Fair ninja platform should have a rating base on the products and services that the seller and buyer has so we can see if its worth to buy or not.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

This is a win-win project for both buyer and seller of this Classified marketplace because of the benefits features in Fair ninja.

Sellers anonymity. Hmmmn. Isnt it doubtful to trust an anonymous seller? Anyway the platform will be holding the buyers money and see to it the release it to the seller the moment the buyers confirm they recieved the items.

there are no worries to think for now,
as the seller will be having his/her anonymous status, still the team of ninja fair will have the payment before they get it.
this mean if they will just play the game then they will be fouled out. simple.
scarleth06

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

So it means that fair ninja will finance first what the buyer want to buy using yoshi token and then buyer will payback the fair ninja also by yoshi token including the shipment fee!? And when the goods or items recieve by the buyer and in case that the buyer didn't like it they have the chance to return and the trust logics will also return the token from the buyer!!! Unlike to other marketplace around that don't have the chance to return the items, epic isn't it?

I don't think this will be the case. As I understand it, Seller has his price on the item for sale, this may or may not include shipping fees some offer it with free shipping. If a buyer is willing to buy he will click the portion buy and a standard smart contract will be provided then the amount that the buyer needs to pay plus any charges to be included will be billed to buyer. Buyer will now click the payment options and pay using his crypto wallet address. This will be deposited to Fair Ninja for safe keeping at the moment until the buyer receives the item in good condition. Once item is received without any complains or the item is not returned within the period stipulated in the smart contract, Seller will receive the Payment in Full. The concept is similar to escrow payment in Real Estate, where the payment is put in a bank in escrow until both parties fulfilled their obligation.

Concern in the said transaction in case item is returned. I believe this will depend on what is agreed upon or what will be the standard set up by Fair Ninja.
Thanks @smith4cris for elaborate me about this case, with your explanation i really understand a lot and its better for me to finish reading their white paper to understand all about these wonderful projects... As you explain i found that how good the idea of fair ninja and if im a buyer i would not hesitate to buy items with them because of the standard smart contract, the thinking of getting scam will be gone and now i see why they choose fair ninja to be their name... Fair stand for fairness and equality to both seller and buyer and ninja stand for fast and efficient transaction... Anyway thanks again...
joeljames23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

This is an optional anonymity; some people do prefer to maintain their identity hidden for personal protection and security. Of course as buyers we want to see the identity of the seller and vice versa. Fortunately Fair Ninja can still protect its user thru its policy and the smart contract. The procedure on buying and selling with Fair Ninja is well thought of and is really commendable.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...

Yes, this will definitely have a great impact for those who want a fair transaction. Fair Ninjas solved the problem about the scammers and the authenticity of the products being offered. Smart Contract also gives the buyer a chance to evaluate the item, sometimes items online are quite different from those actual items. Sometimes the expectation isn't the reality. So this way, are definitely sure that the buyer will have full satisfaction on what he/she buys on Fair Ninja.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: