Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Yes it's getting better right now. I'm sure you're more confident on the latest Worldwide classified marketplace. We must attract more buyers so they getting enough paid. We'll show them how it works in a good way.
I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.
Good to know that. What do you think would be the rewards, dscounts? Freebies? That is a good way to attact more costumers and to make costumers stay to attain rewards. This style is what other companies are using. Like when you reached 5th purchase or maximum amount set, you will get some discounts of the next item or will get something in return as a reward.
This is a usual marketing strategy that companies are using and it is really good and beneficial to both customer and the company.
They company will gain their loyaly which means more sales and transactions andthe customers will get their rewards.
I suggest that they should have different gimmicks in giving rewards. They should have creative ideas how to give rewards,meaning they should change the mechanics like bi- annually to be more interesting.
It's a cycle solution you'll get rewards and also sellers will get rewards too. That's a loyalty program of both parties. If we can have more freebies in the future then that's fine with me.. the interesting part here is we are getting more rewards and rebates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

More people should know about Fair Ninja. The success of Fair Ninja will bring crypto currencies into new height . With this platform more people will be aware of crypto currency & Bitcoin. With the higher awareness, the more it will be accepted. Imagine everything you need in just one click using crypto currencies and Fair Ninja.

Yes, I believe so. If the marketing gets done right, I think that this project will really succeed since it has a very good concept to show to its supporters. Projects that solves real problems like this one is clearly never going to fail if the developers only work hard.

This project will be a bridge that will connect the real word to the virtual world of cryptos while at the same time become a stepping stone to speed up mass adoption that we all crypto enthusiasts dream of.
Their main operations would first be where Oglasnik is operating, and they would probably advertise there. Is is easier for them to get public recognition specifically in this industry since they have made key partnerships with global companies and association related to classifieds.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.
Oh really i haven't read their white paper. SO if i bought a new stuff they will give me a reward after i purchase item? is it a Fair NInja token or a token tha is available for payment. (E.G. Bitcoin or Ethereum? just let me know if this is correct.

We can find the REWARD SYSTEM statement on page 16 of their Whitepaper. Active Fair Ninja users will be given giveaways using Yoshi coin only.
This is a great news to all users who will be loyal to Fair Ninja platform, they have a great deal on buying things on the platform then they will get weekly giveaways or win extraordinary prize monthly.

REWARDS SYSTEM

Fair Ninja will seek to generate enough funds to sustain its ecosystem and to
secure weekly giveaways for all active Fair Ninja users using Yoshi coin only.
Personal users with the most transactions will have a chance to win extraordinary
monthly prizes to reward their loyalty.

It's nice you pointed that out. It is actually a great offer coming from Fair Ninja. I think this will be similar to discount vouchers that are given by similar online selling platform. Even without this I believe that more people will still appreciate and use Fair Ninja in buying products. It protects both buyers and sellers and the use of cryptocurrencies in buying and selling may also save on taxes in most local transaction.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:58:07 AM
Merited by Loveydovey04 (1)

wow, the multinational platform for online classifieds is very interesting and practical. I believe that such a project is needed in our time. I also think that you need to make an anonymous delivery

Yes, we feel that marketplace like this is missing and very needed. As people want to use cryptocurrency as a payment, but lack an opportuntiy to do so Smiley

What's the meaning of anonymous delivery? Does this mean that the seller cannot see who bought his product? Well, if this is the case. I am in favor with it because I don't want to disclose my address online especially if it is my home address.

I agree that it is high time that a project such as Fair Ninja be brought to light, where the nature of the platform is set to cater as many nationalities as possible and even conforming to language provisions.  And partnering with many existing big names on the classified market is indeed a viable move as it spells massive expansion.

Though i had to say that your point on anonymity is something that is really debatable as trust is built on transparency.  If buyers become anonymous to seller, shouldn't seller be able to maintain anonymity themselves? And who would trust an anonymous seller? And who would anonymous buyers for this case too?
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Wow! Creative imagnation.  Cheesy. I never thought about the name Fair - being fair and Ninja - being Anonymous but good you did. I am wondering if Fair Ninjan will also be after the quality of the goods seller sells because you know, nowadays online shops cannot really be trusted 100%. All that the sellers care about is the profit. They will advertise and display very beatiful sample and when buy it you will recieve it class b or c.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Wow! Creative imagnation.  Cheesy. I never thought about the name Fair - being fair and Ninja - being Anonymous but good you did. I am wondering if Fair Ninjan will also be after the quality of the goods seller sells because you know, nowadays online shops cannot really be trusted 100%. All that the sellers care about is the profit. They will advertise and display very beatiful sample and when buy it you will recieve it class b or c.
Yeah, that was a brilliant name of the project,  the word fair is pretty obvious, but the word ninja is not just about anonymity but it describes also as ninja being fast.. are you aware of the terms among millennials (meaning the young generation) uses the phrase “ ninja moves”. It pertains to being fast and being good and best for what they do.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

When starting a project or business, you have to come up with a very cathy name but significant which best describes the project in a way that it will ring a bell to a person.
So I like to give a thumbs up in coming up with “Fair Ninja” as a name of this buy and sell online services using blockchain
It best describes the whole project in regards to FAIR-Ness and the word “NINJA” which means fast and highly skilled and expert, meaning that the best feature of the service they are offering can already be summarize by the name of the project... fair, fast and highly skilled and expert.
I have high hopes with this project, Congratulations in advance.

As per my own opinion i think the consumers must know first what is the use of the cryto currency and what is the connection of the crypto currency to the fait ninja project
because the project uses crypto as a medium of exchange.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

More people should know about Fair Ninja. The success of Fair Ninja will bring crypto currencies into new height . With this platform more people will be aware of crypto currency & Bitcoin. With the higher awareness, the more it will be accepted. Imagine everything you need in just one click using crypto currencies and Fair Ninja.
Indeed! Because online selling and buying are definitely a good business and it is widely used, then, because of fair ninja, a lot of people will now know about cryptocurrency. So, salute to fair ninja. for coming up with this platform and will definitely promote cryptocurrency.
When starting a project or business, you have to come up with a very cathy name but significant which best describes the project in a way that it will ring a bell to a person.
So I like to give a thumbs up in coming up with “Fair Ninja” as a name of this buy and sell online services using blockchain
It best describes the whole project in regards to FAIR-Ness and the word “NINJA” which means fast and highly skilled and expert, meaning that the best feature of the service they are offering can already be summarize by the name of the project... fair, fast and highly skilled and expert.

As per my own opinion i think the consumers must know first what is the use of the cryto currency and what is the connection of the crypto currency to the fait ninja project

Yes, I believe so. If the marketing gets done right, I think that this project will really succeed since it has a very good concept to show to its supporters. Projects that solves real problems like this one is clearly never going to fail if the developers only work hard.

This project will be a bridge that will connect the real word to the virtual world of cryptos while at the same time become a stepping stone to speed up mass adoption that we all crypto enthusiasts dream of.
Their main operations would first be where Oglasnik is operating, and they would probably advertise there. Is is easier for them to get public recognition specifically in this industry since they have made key partnerships with global companies and association related to classifieds.
1kreasons

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

The connection of fair ninja project to crypto currency is.. instead of paying through credit cards when you buy online, you will pay it by using crypto currencies.  The Fair ninja project will be the first of its kind... First worldwide classified ads marketplace to use blockchain.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

"PEOPLE HAVE CRYPTOCURRENCY BUT DON'T HAVE AN EASY WAY TO SPEND IT"
I have heard this phrase on their youtube video which I certainly agree. Some people especially those who have so much cryptocurrency don't know how and where to spend their digital money the easiest way. Here's FAIR NINJA who saves us from this happy problem.
micahyahel10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:32:20 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Even though the fair ninja is not the first one who implemented this kind of platform using the block chain method. I think the other features of the fair ninja project will makes it more unique.
It might not be  the first one to use the blockchain platform but it is still first of its kind in a  way that it is the first worldwide classifieds marketplace to use blockchain.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

This is the best idea when you put a business, the advantages of this online shopping is they do not need to pay for rental location and cost of wage.
Sellers pay only the website maintenance cost per year. but how about the permits and how do we know if it is legal?

that's right! In the fair ninja i think that in the application ir website of the fair ninja there will be a section on where is the hand made.products and brand new products for the consumers not to get confused
shenglizhe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.
daimar48

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Good to know that. What do you think would be the rewards, dscounts? Freebies? That is a good way to attact more costumers and to make costumers stay to attain rewards. This style is what other companies are using. Like when you reached 5th purchase or maximum amount set, you will get some discounts of the next item or will get something in return as a reward.

This is nice! Like in other company they given a points every minimum amount they purchase, the more freebies the more customer to earn, as a customer and a wise mom like me I love shopping with freebies this is to encourage everyone to shop. I think fair ninja have this.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

but, if the buyer got a fake item from the seller.
ninja platform is one way of having it.
they are part of the deal which will be a big problem on their site.
they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

but, if the buyer got a fake item from the seller.
ninja platform is one way of having it.
they are part of the deal which will be a big problem on their site.
they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...
micahyahel10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Amazing, i love the multi-language automated feature of this project. See, you got to enjoy to check or search products from worldwide without worrying of not understanding the specifications and descriptions of the products you are eyeing for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: