Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Yokiga

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

I think this business is very nice and good! Promising results, very well website, thoughtful website!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:05 AM

Streamlining the classifieds industry with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If they can really achieve worldwide sales, this will be one of the biggest brands in both classifieds and cryptocurrency industry.
Their tagline says they are the "First Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain" and I believe they intend to really make it work worldwide. It will not be a short and simple process though.
It definitely will take a long time since based on their whitepaper, they will start expanding partnerships after being established in their home base. Then expansion would be starting with nearby countries.
It's better to do it slowly but surely, though the surely part will have to be maintained as status quo. At least we know that they have a realistic plan and they will be doing it in the most efficient way.
It's good to know that they are not rushing this project and that they currently have a solid foundation in their country, and they will be establishing partnerships on nearby countries first thereby expanding their reach.
They currently are partnered with globally renowned companies according to their whitepaper. It is a great project with great potential for success since investors can see the tenure of the team as well as their strategy for achieving their goals.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change.
We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.
There are tens of thousands of online merchants and many cryptocurrency holders around the world who have the potential to become Fair Ninja users

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
join the social media "Facebook" and never be late on their updates.

Thank you for sharing us the official website of the fair ninja project platform,
this facebook page will surely be known by many because of its feature that is very unique and also it is a international market place where in you can purchased anything whether it is in local or international.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

Online shopping makes it easy, for me to compare sellers before buying.
I can get more detail before making a decision to buy or not.
Online shopping is convenient and hassle free and they are reaping the benefits as well.
Is Fair Ninja offer online shopping of grocery products?
sonjay22

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

I am not sure if they mentioned somewhere in their whitepaper that they are also going to let second hand items be sold through Fairninja platform. If it is true then i would be very happy since second hamd items are a lot more cheaper than the brand new ones and it doesn not always mean less quality. When it comes to gadgets, more gadget addicts loves to buy the latest model and just sell the one they have.
Yes fair ninja allowed all of their seller to sell second hand items in the platform, is good since this is world wide marketplace means we have a chance to buy imported goods from any country,  and your correct about second hand items less the price but not the quality... 
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Marketplace is now being a promising industry. the Ninja platform being the first to offer integrated cryptocurrency payment options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as Yoshi coins. very interesting
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Marketplace is now being a promising industry. the Ninja platform being the first to offer integrated cryptocurrency payment options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as Yoshi coins. very interesting
Im glad that the marketplace adopts cryptocurrency as payment method with this it opens a lot of opportunities for for the crypto enthusiast and soon Im hopping that cryptocurrency will be accepted in malla soon. This is a huge step of Fair ninja in the marketplace.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Online shopping is convenient and hassle free and they are reaping the benefits as well.

I heard that the sellers can sell anything in website but I haven’t heard anything about grocery items but if they can sell anything under the sun taht they can also sell 2nd hand items so for sure  they can sell grocery items as well im just not sure about the perisable items bacause if it is international shipping it will be costly for sure.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

As of now, as their initial launch, they will be offering second-hand goods so I doubt if they will selling grocery products. But that is not far from what they are planning to partner with the different local online seller so they can offer even brand-new goods. Fair Ninja will be targeting to give all the services about online selling has to offer so I am looking forward to having my first transaction using Cryptocurrency.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

I am not sure if they mentioned somewhere in their whitepaper that they are also going to let second hand items be sold through Fairninja platform. If it is true then i would be very happy since second hamd items are a lot more cheaper than the brand new ones and it doesn not always mean less quality. When it comes to gadgets, more gadget addicts loves to buy the latest model and just sell the one they have.

Hi Rapha-EL,

Actually, Fair Ninja was originally designed to create a truly international marketplace for second-hand goods but because not all people are fond of buying secondhand products and want to buy brand new products, they are planning to develop partnerships with online retailers as they grow their user base.

Please see below excerpts from Fair Ninja Whitepaper for reference:

Page 10
All of the benefits of and challenges to online classified platforms discussed above
highlight the opportunity to use blockchain technology to create a truly
international marketplace for secondhand goods.

Page 22
Although we are starting with a focus on second-hand goods, we expect our
community to eventually want to buy brand new products as well. Although our
initial concept is to connect classified platforms from all over the world, we also
would like to develop partnerships with online retailers as we grow our user base.
The option to buy both brand new and second-hand goods using cryptocurrencies
is appealing to both sellers and buyers, and we expect to develop these
relationships in the near future.

I also got this on the first page of this ANN Thread that obviously shows that they are into second-hand goods.

Yes I read that before as well. Its good to know that they do listen to what the people want and need. Being flexible and adoptable is a good characteristic of Fair Ninja. Well as Ninjas that is to be expected. Kidding aside, the availability of both second hand items and brand new items is great as it give more options to users. I believe that many companies and merchants will want to be partnered with Fair Ninja in the future. Great posts BitDane.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.
You`re absolutely right never meet person who you don`t actually know there background, well if you are really interested to there product make sure you meet up in public places in order to avoid something necessarily movements.
Correct and for all things i guess we have to practice safety first rule and like in this business we need to have pre caution to avoid this incident... Be smart and don't trust anyone easily, be curious and observant to a lot of things is the best pre caution for this business...

That's right i definitely agree with you that in terms of purchasing a certain goods or services it is a must for all the consumers to look first to the safety of the product itself and most importantly to the sellers.

This has already been used to and mostly very serious about since securities back then ain't nowhere near what we all wanted it to be. But now, with the fair ninja project, will be able slack off because we know that we are in good hands and there are the ones doing all the hard work to make sure we get the right services, legitimate deals and products.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
Since cryptocurrency is the center of exchange and used as the payment system in the 21st century era then it should be integrated also in buying and selling of products. Fair Ninja gives the efficiency to the people who wants to buy and sell products nationwide or in abroad.

On the other side most of us spend a lot of time on the internet everyday.
And now we are all in the internet we all see the numerous advertisements.
The fact that online shopping encourages us to buy things that we do not need or use this cannot be denied,
cause we love shopping and we want convenient way we know fair ninja is not a new one but they have a unique platform like using cryptocurrency as payment, and i think they must have more benefits or freebies while we shop.
Many people are like shopping but there are some cases that they are prevented to go to shopping mall because they are too busy in work. I am also a fan of canvassing and buying at the mall but sometimes, I prefer to stay at my house than to wander inside a mall. These kind of causes can solve by Fair Ninja. If you are busy person and workaholic man, you should go to their sites and look for an interesting thing you want to buy. Hassle free and you will consume anymore the time in canvassing to the mall.

Exactly! I love browsing online shops.  There are times, that I am an impulsive buyer and it is bad for me,but good for the seller.  This is the advantage of online shop because, mostly peopledon’t have intention to buy, nor they don’t need but with online shops, they are tempted to buy because it just buying through clicking, without leaving the comfort of your home. So, let us inform our friends to get involve in crypto currency, the more potential customers, who knows, the prices can be cheaper.
As of now, I am looking for desktop in online shops found in Facebook and local online shop in my country. But unfortunately, I have fear to order because I do not have assurance if I will get it or it has defects. This is my first time if ever I will buy so I want to have safetiness in the product I will order. Fair Ninja should make it fast because I need this project. I want also to ensure that what I will buy is good and at the same time, I can save more.

Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

Many times, for shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses,
on things like eating out, traveling, impulsive shopping etc.
or we’ll compromise on our choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.
Unlike Fair Ninja understand the shopper’s psyche and you’ll have the key to how to make them happy, online shopping
very unique and hassle free people REALLY like the site.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...

If they apply for a rating and review about the retailer or the buyer in the platform
how can we be sure that it is legit or not some paid review just to boost the sellers or buyers reputations?

It will be possible for the reviewers and rating to be faked if they make a fake transaction just to boost their reputation but it will cost them a couple of money so i say its just a waste. If you are a trustworthy people and make sure you give a quality products and service you will surely have a good rating and review on the platform.

i got your point, but what if the review were all true,
the produce is at its best condition.
yet the seller want to have a refund? what is the solution for this?
Are you referring to the rights of a seller? If they sell products which have no defects then they will not encounter a problem like this. If you are fair to the people, they will also be fair to you. Remember, this project used blockchain technology and equality for all is the aim of Fair Ninja.
sonjay22

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Im glad that the marketplace adopts cryptocurrency as payment method with this it opens a lot of opportunities for for the crypto enthusiast and soon Im hopping that cryptocurrency will be accepted in malla soon. This is a huge step of Fair ninja in the marketplace.
Im just thinking because cryptocurrency exchange rate is changing every day right so it means we can buy items using only few coins when these coins are on the higher value equivalent to items we like to buy?
Namarika

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

I hope you advance!
Brilliant project, informed vision, absorbing project!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
It’s good to have online sellers but the idea makes me think of the possibilities of the scammers around it specially now that it is worldwide there are a big percentage of the scammer around the globe. Hope that fair ninja will surely make something about the protection of the customer to thw freelance buyer to meke sure that they are legit.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.

Oh I thought it’s international so I assume that it is shipped to the customer. I suggest that meet ups should be done in public area where there are police visibility or do not transact meet ips at all to prevent crimes like this. I know that Fair Ninja will prevent this things to happend because they have standards in accrediting sellers online.

In terms of the meet up mode of a certain product it is applicable if the costumers and the sellers are in the same place or same location or same country. But in shipment it is based internationallly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: