Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.

Isn’t it that payments will go to FairNinJa first before it will be released to the seller, the buyer must receive the item fiesta d make sure it’s in good condition. So I can’t see any hacking incident in the transactions.  It is still the Fair Ninja’s responsibility with regards to payment.

Whats the point of hacking the platform if all of the transaction will be backed up by a smart contract. On my own understanding all of the funds or payment will be locked by a smart contract so if both the buyer and seller agree that will be the only time the buyer will get the payment and if the buyer dont get the quality of product thats indicated on the platform he can do a refund and if the items dont get back to the seller within 14days the seller will keep the fund.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.
Maybe fair ninja will have program that automatically will translate all the conversation of both buyer and seller, because it is important for them to understand all the content written in their contract and transaction.as a buyer and seller... I think fair ninja need to provide translator or program that somehow they can understand each other though they are from different countries...

The best solution here is that, we need to adopt for changes. If you want to buy or sell worldwidely, you should not stop by miscommunication. We should learn on how to communicate english, the international language. If we can communicate properly to others, there is no problem we can encounter whenever we want to use fair ninja.

With our current global awareness and technology, language is not a barier anymore. Many existing online shops like amazon, alibaba and ebay has already proven this. Even better is that Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and can enforce smart contracts to both buyers and sellers that is not existing with the other online stores.
There are online translators in each language. This matter is not a big deal to all because the technology helps us to know everything. Besides, we can communicate now in different languages because there are application which correct grammars and etc. Yes, I believe that language is not a barrier. We are millenials people and adapting of language is easy for us. Just like what I have seen in my colleagues who are addicted in Korean Languages.

Truely, cryptocurrencies now is really eye catching and gives curiousity in the people,
so in the near future we will not be surprised if all of the people are using cryptocurrency as a method of payment.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

I like the concept of this project!
A very detailed and profitable job, sensible plan, amazing website.
I am very glad that I have found the Fair Ninja project, I've been looking for a similar platform of online ads for trade in goods and services using crypto currency!
TrainDING

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.

Isn’t it that payments will go to FairNinJa first before it will be released to the seller, the buyer must receive the item fiesta d make sure it’s in good condition. So I can’t see any hacking incident in the transactions.  It is still the Fair Ninja’s responsibility with regards to payment.

Whats the point of hacking the platform if all of the transaction will be backed up by a smart contract. On my own understanding all of the funds or payment will be locked by a smart contract so if both the buyer and seller agree that will be the only time the buyer will get the payment and if the buyer dont get the quality of product thats indicated on the platform he can do a refund and if the items dont get back to the seller within 14days the seller will keep the fund.

Thank you guys! I've been following this question to have a better understanding of how the payment system and role of Blockchain Technology in Fair Ninja platform. Again, Thank you for the well-explained flow of payments with the help of Smart Contracts and everything that will surely protect the money of the buyer.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.
Maybe fair ninja will have program that automatically will translate all the conversation of both buyer and seller, because it is important for them to understand all the content written in their contract and transaction.as a buyer and seller... I think fair ninja need to provide translator or program that somehow they can understand each other though they are from different countries...

The best solution here is that, we need to adopt for changes. If you want to buy or sell worldwidely, you should not stop by miscommunication. We should learn on how to communicate english, the international language. If we can communicate properly to others, there is no problem we can encounter whenever we want to use fair ninja.

With our current global awareness and technology, language is not a barier anymore. Many existing online shops like amazon, alibaba and ebay has already proven this. Even better is that Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and can enforce smart contracts to both buyers and sellers that is not existing with the other online stores.
There are online translators in each language. This matter is not a big deal to all because the technology helps us to know everything. Besides, we can communicate now in different languages because there are application which correct grammars and etc. Yes, I believe that language is not a barrier. We are millenials people and adapting of language is easy for us. Just like what I have seen in my colleagues who are addicted in Korean Languages.

Truely, cryptocurrencies now is really eye catching and gives curiousity in the people,
so in the near future we will not be surprised if all of the people are using cryptocurrency as a method of payment.

Fair ninja project offers Multi Language Automated”.  This feature is about the transalation of language automatically so you don’t have to worry of it understanding the descriptions of the products being sold. This has been taken  are of Fair ninja already so you can enjoy your shopping online.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?
For sure fair ninja have their own faster way to check items from the seller if these items are pass the standard so it can able to sell and sold it here... And even those items are pass the evaluation of fair ninja but find it differently by buyer when it shipped to them there's always a chance to return it because of smart contracts...
Yes that's right and that is the advantage of fair ninja platform, because they value the money of both seller and buyer by putting a standard smart contract for them so no one can feel biased or think about having unfairly transactions...

Yes, the buyers will be protected by the Smart Contract. If the item is not in good condition, the payment will not be released and the item will be returned. I think this will give the seller an idea that bogus items will never be allowed on the platform and will never be allowed by Fair Ninja. I don't know if it was confirmed or not as a real transaction but this is a good example published on social media. The buyer ordered a Lenovo Tablet from one local online selling site then when the item arrived, they found out that the item was just a bar of detergent soap. I haven't seen an update yet about this incident.

This incident happens with online transactions. I think the one at fault here is the shipping companies or those who handle the item in between since they are the one who have direct access to the item. Theft is rampant with logistics companies. I also saw a video where he ordered a mobile phone then received a bottle of medicine instead. Its good he took a video of this and the item was Cash on Delivery so he need not pay for the item. I hope Fair Ninja will also have a way to protect the seller in such cases.
I also saw the same video. Who do you think is the culprit, the seller or the courier? It’s good it was COD so the battle there will just be between the courier and the seller or the platform. Good the buyer didnt lose a penny. My opinion here is the courier theft the item. 

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Aren’t you excited as well.  People are very intelligent.  Have you ever imagined, a decade ago, that crypto currency will be created? Perhaps not, and soon this thing you never have thought will exist will soon be the trend.
Dan Walsh

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

I like your business!
A very excellent logo, blameless vision, credible approach.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

Fair ninja project offers Multi Language Automated”.  This feature is about the transalation of language automatically so you don’t have to worry of it understanding the descriptions of the products being sold. This has been taken  are of Fair ninja already so you can enjoy your shopping online.

At this period, language seems to be the least problem in an online shop. Browsers like google even offers translation to your local language. I think it is great that there are pictures available online of the item you want to buy plus prices are clearly indicated as well. Item description is a must since it will have exact type, model number and specification of the item you are buying plus any known issues if it is a secondhand item. More or less, Fair Ninja is set to be the top Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

More important thing is someone always fill the gap as vacuum can't remain for longer time. Fair Ninja with its approach and surely which will see lot of improvements as project will go through evolutionary process can become next big online marketplace. History repeats itself over and over again where new players replace outdated service providers which don't care of their customers.

You are correct bro! All of the people who can reach for the innovation and try to make change on the traditional things are the one who mostly succeed in life. In our current era where the technology advances too fast all you can do is to open your arms just to get with the flow.

It is very important to always have the ability to adapt to any situation to be abke to survive. This is why people are often forced to adapt amd follow other people just to not be different or left alone. Progress demands change and people afraid of change will be left behind. Just like a lesected few who do not use cellphones.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

At this period, language seems to be the least problem in an online shop. Browsers like google even offers translation to your local language. I think it is great that there are pictures available online of the item you want to buy plus prices are clearly indicated as well. Item description is a must since it will have exact type, model number and specification of the item you are buying plus any known issues if it is a secondhand item. More or less, Fair Ninja is set to be the top Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain.
All of the description must be in form of english because it is the international language. I think it will become good also if there is an availability for the users to select also their local shop in Fair Ninja. If there it is, users have different options on where they will buy. Do they want to buy internationally or locally?

meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

I'm check in website on your plan, It is truly good. Engaging activity, in right mind business, spotless website!

Yes Fair Ninja project has a good mind when it comes in the business like online shopping the benefits of these are maximum comfort, big choice and great prices for everyone with online stores,
you never have to worry about where to park your car or who to leave your children with while shopping.
You can choose the best products and get them at certain discounts,
without the weight of bags filled with clothes and shoes while shopping in the mall.
Many products can be found at very attractive prices and sometimes even below the wholesale price.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

Fair Ninja, the world first—and the biggest—multinational online classifieds platform for trading goods and services using cryptocurrency. We're disrupting the world of online trading. Jump on board with us!

HURRY UP! PRIVATE SALE ENDS SOON.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

I am interested to know how does the return policy of Fair Ninja works if the buyer is not satisfied with what he had received? What is needed to do this and what are the conditions when you are returning an item? Should I drop-off the item on a certain partnered courier or they will pick up the item on our house?
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.
That's true. And one thing we should remember are rhe transactions must be made using cryptocurrency. Well, another oroject that will love by the crypto users and furthermore, they have very nice feauture. One of the best for.me is the Smart Contract feauture.  It both protect the seller and the buyer. Fair ninja is really.good.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

That's true. And one thing we should remember are rhe transactions must be made using cryptocurrency. Well, another oroject that will love by the crypto users and furthermore, they have very nice feauture. One of the best for.me is the Smart Contract feauture.  It both protect the seller and the buyer. Fair ninja is really.good.
It is a must to have a smart contract in online business like they have in Fair Ninja. Or else it will be likened to what i saw in a social media. Ordered gadget arrived as only trash inside the box. So if there is no buyers protection the buyer will end up a loser here. Both parties must be protected here.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

It is a must to have a smart contract in online business like they have in Fair Ninja. Or else it will be likened to what i saw in a social media. Ordered gadget arrived as only trash inside the box. So if there is no buyers protection the buyer will end up a loser here. Both parties must be protected here.

Everyday I get excited to see people posting in this forum. Currently we have survive online shopping without smart contract. Some of us get victimized buy theft or scamming sellers or buyers. With Fair Ninja and the smart contract it provides, this experiences will be changed. Both buyers and sellers are protected in the smart contract. The policy of Fair Ninja is really great. I do hope that more and more people get to see this project and become interested to it as well. Good luck Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:17:54 AM

I  love the concept of Fair Ninja project every online store is open 24 hours,
seven days a week. You can shop after you put your kids to bed, while drinking your
morning coffee, when in bed and the best part is you do not have to wait in line for
one pair of pants only. This is a convenient service and shopping and with their new blockchain
technology using cryptocurrency as payment is really nice.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

The way I read their whitepaper it really looks good, imagine you can buy goods and services with the most popular crypto currencies including

our very own Yoshi coin, Well lets see where it goes up to the end of their campaign.
I hope it goes well because fair ninja provide a solution for both parties (seller and buyer) to deal with each other easily with no doubts and have safe transactions because there is smart contract that they need to comply... And the blockchain that comes with a protection with their goods and money so they can transact to anyone else around anytime...

Thank you for sending demands in the  fair ninja project platform,
please wait for yhe reply of the fair ninja team regarding to your demands. The  fair ninja will reply to all of your demands and requests as soon as the team get it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: