Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DesperadoDorvin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

You require to add token details to allow participants to join the business!
 Good luck guys.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...
Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...

The rating feature will further enhance our perception over the person we transact with since we can see if they have a higher rating, we can say that their past clients are satisfied with their service or if it is a buyer, that buyer is a good person to transact with. Although the smart contract and blockchain feature of  Fair Ninja is already satisfying for me, this rating feature can be a basis of how reliable or trusted that seller is and how legit the buyer is.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
PatriciaGo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Greetings, devs! It seems of this idea will be better in the offing. Plausible approach, interesting vision, seamless logo!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Most importantly, due to the integration of smart contracts into the platform, transactions will be anonymous, transparent and reliable, which will make the platform convenient for trading international players.

It’s great go have this project that is convunient to all customers internationally. Looking forward for this Yosi coin to boom and be on top. As long as the can reach the road map things will be good.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

I browsed the whitepaper this idea sounds impressive and it has very good potential to resolve big issues into current advertising system. It will give fair chance to grow because online classified marketplace is really huge so that I see big success there.

Indeed you are right. There are not so many market place in this industry and obviously it badly needs one because crypto users are dying to get more option on how they can use all their cryptos. I believe that woth this idea, the whole project will be a success and not only that but it will also be making this industry a whole lot better for use crypto users.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Your transaction information will be safe and secured which will be covered by Blockchain Technology. While your personal computer will depend on your installed anti-virus on your end. Fair Ninja project will also protect you from scammers or bogus buyers and sellers that will just only get your information and your money.

Isn’t it that payments will go to FairNinJa first before it will be released to the seller, the buyer must receive the item fiesta d make sure it’s in good condition. So I can’t see any hacking incident in the transactions.  It is still the Fair Ninja’s responsibility with regards to payment.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

That is a really valid point you have there Gibreil.

But i do think that people on the net would atleast have a basic understanding and command of the english language to enter into a conversation regarding their transactions.

Let us remember that the multi-language offering of Fair Ninja is intended to easily find an item one is looking for as it conveniently convey the item's description and other terms and conditions that might come along with it and not to function as a translator per se.
You have the good point also Bitcoindusts. Thanks for replying my inquiry. I believe that this will become a problem in the future but it is not a big problem since fair ninja will a smart contract. This is a problem because if there is misinterpretation about the two people, they will become unclear also to their negotiations.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

With online shopping, we all benefit greatly from this endless competition between online retailers.
Another excellent way to save money by buying online
is deals offered by retailers, great discounts and great savings only for those who purchase specific products online.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:13:23 AM

I browsed the whitepaper this idea sounds impressive and it has very good potential to resolve big issues into current advertising system. It will give fair chance to grow because online classified marketplace is really huge so that I see big success there.

Indeed you are right. There are not so many market place in this industry and obviously it badly needs one because crypto users are dying to get more option on how they can use all their cryptos. I believe that woth this idea, the whole project will be a success and not only that but it will also be making this industry a whole lot better for use crypto users.
There are really a lot to improve in the online classifieds advertising industry, all of which are highlighted in their whitepaper and if fairninja becomes successful, it will all be addressed.
ahmad511

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

The project seems rather promising!
Engaging activity, mindful job, blameless activity!
Yakishie

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Looking for something more interesting here! Faultless project, really good approach.  Good luck devs!
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

More important thing is someone always fill the gap as vacuum can't remain for longer time. Fair Ninja with its approach and surely which will see lot of improvements as project will go through evolutionary process can become next big online marketplace. History repeats itself over and over again where new players replace outdated service providers which don't care of their customers.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.
I don't think Fair Ninja will be able to make partnerships with the companies that are in countries that ban crypto currencies. They will be partnering up with the companies, the companies will enjoy profit for transactions by their user in the Fair Ninja platform, transactions will be done in crypto, so, f crypto is banned there, you won't be able to participate, probably.
Of course yes! Logically speaking, they will not be able to perform their operation in the country that bans cryptocurrency. It will become difficult for them to legalize their project if the country does not allow to exist the cryptocurrency. So, assume that they will not insist it or else, it might become a black market.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

It will be up to Fair Ninja on what security feature they will put in their system but I do believe that every project really want to have their network safe from hackers. Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and will involve the use of crypto currencies and smart contracts. Both buyers and sellers information will be transparent with Fair Ninja since it is traceable being on blockchain and secured with smart contracts. The policy provided by Fair Ninja is safe enough for both buyers and sellers and I am sure even if there are hacker attacks, this security feature will still be enforced.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

Im just thinking about the rating feature, yes you need that ratings and reviews but the first customer is the guinea pig of the product so someone should suffer the inconvenience first before they can see the review of the said product and what if the guinea pig did not write or rate the product how will we know if the product is fake? They should screen the seller and the authenticity of the product before they approve it. By the way their reputation is t stake if they will not go about it.
Yes their reputation is at stake if they did not screen all the products from the sellers in the beginning of this project, maybe they need to monitor all the first transaction to make sure that there's no frauds happening... But im sure that fair ninja think about this already and just in case something like that happens, i think they will be the responsible from the buyer that received fake items...

as per my own opinion, i think that the fair ninja will screen all the products that they will sell and display to their company,
i must agree also to the statement that is being stated above that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions of their company

As per my own opinion it is a must that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions from posting a certain product that is available in their company to the selling of the product to the costumers up to purchasing as well as delivering and also if the certain costumers will review or give a certain feedback the product that he or she purchased through the fair ninja company.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

I keep on thinking about the name of the project which is fairninja. I really am quite puzzled as to why this has become the name for their project. Maybe  it is because they see themselves as fair or wanna be fair on fheir platform or maybe it is Because their platform aims to be fast just like a ninja. I don't know,aybe someone cam guess it?
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I like the concept of bringing the commodity market on blockchain, i myself do online selling before and vice versa.
the rating system is a huge plus for me it instantly gives a hint and develops trust on both sides,
when trading online trust and good service is really an issue.
Im excited about this because its also one way of spreading awareness of the cryptomarket as well and the blockchain technology too.
though there are many issues to solve first on the list is the traffic on the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: