Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
I like the way how Fair Ninja emphasize their experienced about working in classified ads. I found that before Fair Ninja there was a company made by the CEO of Fair Ninja that was successful. In terms of development and technology, they are building up. But if we look the way they deal with problems and manage their company, we need nothing to worry.
So if the CEO of Fair Ninja has been successful in building other company in the past, is there more to doubt about the success of Fair Ninja? It only means that the builder of this project has a credibility to bring it all into completion and success.

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.

Experience is a great teacher and we can expect something from a person with as much as 30 years of experience in the field. The overall concept of Fair Ninja is great. It combines blockchain technology, smart contract and a secure policy for trade and doing business with Fair Ninja. I am sure more and more users will prefer buying using Fair Ninja platform since it offers more security for them compared to other online shopping platforms.

I totally agree with you smith4cris. You have explained it well. I also believe that more and more users will prefer Fair Ninja on their online transactions. Users will definitely choose Fair Ninja because of the wide variety of products that it offers coming from all parts of the world. Security powered by Blockchain Technology and Protection of both buyer and seller using Smart Contracts.
And the most exciting part for crypto-lovers here is they will be accepting cryptocurrencies as payment. Aside from that, they will also be open for second hand items for sale like sulit.com in the Philippines. Not all the time we need brand new items so it’s good with Fair Ninja we will now have the choice to buy things we need in cheaper price.
But wait, i just like to clarify, so initially, isn't it that Fair ninja is targetting second hand items, so when you said Glorious04 that "they will also.open second hand items", so it means that they are also open to engage in brand new, am.i right?

Yes, that was the original concept of Fair Ninja, however due to insistent public  demand, they will be partnering with merchants who sells brand new items as well. I actually read a reply or post related to this. I will just need some time back reading on previous post. I will share it to you once I saw the post. Or if someone could find it kindly post it. Thanks.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Clearly the developing team behind this project really has some brilliant minds to be able to think about this great concept. This project will really help crypto people a lot because it enables crypto people to have the chance to use their crypto currencies to purchase items online and have a lot of options in doing this.
Zoheb Himes

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

Hello, all! I want the project success! Unprejudiced project, a rather interesting website.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.

That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making
because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

I like the way how Fair Ninja emphasize their experienced about working in classified ads. I found that before Fair Ninja there was a company made by the CEO of Fair Ninja that was successful. In terms of development and technology, they are building up. But if we look the way they deal with problems and manage their company, we need nothing to worry.
So if the CEO of Fair Ninja has been successful in building other company in the past, is there more to doubt about the success of Fair Ninja? It only means that the builder of this project has a credibility to bring it all into completion and success.

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.

Experience is a great teacher and we can expect something from a person with as much as 30 years of experience in the field. The overall concept of Fair Ninja is great. It combines blockchain technology, smart contract and a secure policy for trade and doing business with Fair Ninja. I am sure more and more users will prefer buying using Fair Ninja platform since it offers more security for them compared to other online shopping platforms.
Aside from all the good features you’ve mentioned above, Fair Ninja cannot be matched by other online selling platforms out there since Fair Ninja will be accepting cryptocurrency only as a mean of payment. So Crypto-users will now have an online market place where they can use their cryptocurrency holdings in shopping.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

Merchandise is one of the best project in this community. If the project is all about online marketplace, assure that it will success! Just like what Fair Ninja is. But with all of the merchandise related here in cryptocurrency, most of them are just scam. We must not believe the way we see in the whitepaper of a certain project however, having an experienced CEO is enough for me to have a basis that the project will success, and Fair Ninja has it.
I agree with you in what you said nhebu. We could not really determine which project is geniune and which one is not. All we need to do here is to wait and see. Even in online selling platform, there are sellers that are just scams. Promising good commodities but in reality not. Good thing there is smart contract that will guarantee us our safety.
As of now, we cannot differentiate every projects in this forum. In fact, scam projects have really promising platform. I always experience to be scammed and sadly to say, I discourage to join at ICO. But I think Fair Ninja will become different from them and I am hoping that what I thought is true.

Scam ICO have one of the best promise for the people and the world.
they will do the most brilliant idea for the audience be caught.
LOOK! never look the project platform alone, do more reasearch with the team members and their mission.
look on every corner of the team and the project.
This one is really a legit one!
Yes. But sometimes, ICO that is unique and has a promising project can success. We don't know the capacity of every project and we don't know if it is just only a promise. As stated that promises are nailed, it never been executed.

My basis are the activities of the developers. It is good that Fair Ninja have the so called "expertise" in their project. Meanwhile, this is just become a proof that this project has highly potential to success. I am now just looking for an update regarding to the activities of the CEO.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.

Aside from all the good features you’ve mentioned above, Fair Ninja cannot be matched by other online selling platforms out there since Fair Ninja will be accepting cryptocurrency only as a mean of payment. So Crypto-users will now have an online market place where they can use their cryptocurrency holdings in shopping.

That is right and having an online market-place for Cryptocurrency will make the crypto economy healthier because there is a crypto flow among crypto users, meaning they have made their crypto useful and just like cash, it will create cash flow, there will be supply and demand for every currency which makes the crypto world active in every way. 
smith4cris

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Yes fair ninja could look at it to check the background of the seller and the history of their transactions before but i think not all the time  and the items of the seller is different case!? What if sellers have high ratings but selling fake items, but maybe fair ninja has a fair solution for this to the benifit's this project and both buyers and sellers goodluck...

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

Quote from: cryp24x
That is right and having an online market-place for Cryptocurrency will make the crypto economy healthier because there is a crypto flow among crypto users, meaning they have made their crypto useful and just like cash, it will create cash flow, there will be supply and demand for every currency which makes the crypto world active in every way. 

You have a point when you have mentioned about the crypto economy. This is the first time that someone tackles about this topic and I may say that we have neglected it along with our discussions. I hereby recommend using our crypto to make the crypto economy grow. The more we spend our crypto, the more we are helping the crypto economy grow which gives us roughly 70% of our crypto economic activity. Fair Ninja project will surely make our crypto world active and healthy.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

Fair Ninja project is very convenient and just by sitting in front of your computer you get all these comforts in one place.
Nice isn’t it? Now in this millennium everyone around the world prefers to shop online,
you have to decide for yourself if these benefits are sufficient to start shopping online.
Yes, online shop you can find much more larger choices  products. I'm so very interested with it.
xiaocaiye

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products.

You are right. And there is also a huge selection for the buyers since it offers a worldwide classifieds marketplace. Fair ninja has a promising concept. I just love the smart contract feauture, it is the best for feature for an online selling platform.

That's the uniqueness it has by the Fair ninja, they are using Erc20 smart contract platform where other online site don't have this for real. it is

because of the blockchain technology itself. Then, Fair ninja has strong experience in terms of this business categories anyway.
That is the paced of Fair Ninja in any kind of online marketplace though right now, they are also using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in payment. However, because there is a smart contract in Fair Ninja, fraud and other problems in online shopping will resolve by Fair Ninja. Yoshi coin will grow someday because for sure, Fair Ninja will dethrone the top online marketplace in the world.

zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Now that you guys have mentioned it, I actually am getting pretty scared and curious of how this project will be turning out in the next few weeks. I am intrigued on what will be the solutions that the fair ninja team will have to offer the supporters and keep them calm. yes this project truly is a project that has a great concept, I'll guve it that. But my worries will still remain until one of the developing team gives plans on how to deal with these problems.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

When you say fake items are you pertaining to imitation items? Surely more and more people are buying imitation products since they can't afford the original one. I am not quite sure if Fair Ninja can regulate this. However, buyers will have a choice if they wish to return the item when they see it as an imitation product.

For me, I don't think Fair Ninja will tolerate it on the platform. Fake items are illegal which can be checked by the government agency that was tasked to monitor fake/imitation/class-A items. I believe that most of the consumers don't want a fake one when they can have original items at a lower price which is better.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Yes imitation one because there's a new items circulating around the black market today called OEM or original equipment manufacturer, this items is really looks the same with the authentic or original because the materials that been used to make this items  are same with the original... And it's difficult to figure out if someone don't know about this, but is good with the fair ninja their buyer are have the chance to return it within two weeks...
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.
smith4cris

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:02:38 AM

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: