Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89631 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:12:38 AM

Callisto Network  is also in Telegram, if someone does not know.) There you will receive information faster. Get the latest and real-time updates from #CLO community. Come https://t.me/CallistoNet
All ICO and projects with their own telegram account. You just have to join to be involve in the community. Better also to read the whitepaper wherein you will fully understand about Callisto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
i am sorry sir maybe you are in the wrong post this is not about the Casper here,but if you have time take a look what is Callisto network or be part of our ico.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
i am sorry sir maybe you are in the wrong post this is not about the Casper here,but if you have time take a look what is Callisto network or be part of our ico.
I`m sorry I was wrong, it is just misspelling((( Stupid misspelling((((
HappyCaptain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

I`m sorry I was wrong, it is just misspelling((( Stupid misspelling((((
its ok nobody Is perfect in this world why you shouldn't try to take a look about Callisto this already listed and more people are trusted about this project.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Callisto Network  is also in Telegram, if someone does not know.) There you will receive information faster. Get the latest and real-time updates from #CLO community. Come https://t.me/CallistoNet

It have Discord channel also. You can chat with developer and ask technical question. First release news about Callisto are on discord.

Join at https://discord.gg/fGdPSA2
Yes you are right with that thank you for sharing Callisto network team are very accommodating when you have questions just go ask for these channels also their social media account are really nice also. Hope for the best and all of your project will be successful CLO Team. Goodluck.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

I hope this plan grows well and ideally! Irreproachable website, unbiased design, riveting vision!
Yes we wish for the best for Callisto Network and let us all help each other to spread to this world how really great CLO is all of their projects and visions and how they will contribute a lot in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Goodluck to all of us.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

I wish good luck to Callisto project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
Callisto will definitely achieve their target and goal. Having a good team will give a best result to continue the project. Its worth to invest and hoping to gain more investors.
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Callisto Network  is also in Telegram, if someone does not know.) There you will receive information faster. Get the latest and real-time updates from #CLO community. Come https://t.me/CallistoNet

It have Discord channel also. You can chat with developer and ask technical question. First release news about Callisto are on discord.

Join at https://discord.gg/fGdPSA2
Oh, thank you friend. The more channels of information, the more useful to us. #CLO project unusual.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

I think this project is very promising, because it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts to solve the problems of audit in its activities. As a result, everyone will be able to solve the problem of protecting their smart contract. Given the current price of the token, it is now very convenient to enter the project, since in the future, when the token will be released to other exchanges and with the popularity of the project's services, the price may increase. Personally, I believe in the project and the team, and I look forward to seeing the coin in the top 100 on coinmarketcap
HappyCaptain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

I think this project is very promising, because it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts to solve the problems of audit in its activities. As a result, everyone will be able to solve the problem of protecting their smart contract. Given the current price of the token, it is now very convenient to enter the project, since in the future, when the token will be released to other exchanges and with the popularity of the project's services, the price may increase. Personally, I believe in the project and the team, and I look forward to seeing the coin in the top 100 on coinmarketcap
protecting smart contract is a good idea of the project do you have now the flow chart of marketing? Coin to token have to fee to convert? In what exchanges exactly?
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

protecting smart contract is a good idea of the project do you have now the flow chart of marketing? Coin to token have to fee to convert? In what exchanges exactly?
I agree with you, I also hope this project can run smoothly and success so that this project token can enter coinmarletcap
keep hardwork to dev and team

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

The opening of the Callisto Network project is an important news for all stakeholders - investors, supporters and others interested. Smiley
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I agree with you, I also hope this project can run smoothly and success so that this project token can enter coinmarletcap
Despite the fact that the Ethereum Classic project was quite successful, it's worth emphasizing and drawing your attention to the fact that Callisto Network is still far from realizing many functions. But despite this, the project is very promising and in my opinion quite interesting.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

I wish good luck to Callisto project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
Callisto will definitely achieve their target and goal. Having a good team will give a best result to continue the project. Its worth to invest and hoping to gain more investors.
If this is indeed the case, then of course the project will be further developed. In General, a lot of talk around this coin, it seems the community is growing here. This is definitely good for the project and for coin holders.
fatalen

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

Everything is clear and accurately written and explained.
I believe in this project and its creator. For me, a great attestation for him is that he was blamed for the DAO Hack which in fact recognizes his abilities and knowledge in crypto World.
hapiz1000

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

If this is indeed the case, then of course the project will be further developed. In General, a lot of talk around this coin, it seems the community is growing here. This is definitely good for the project and for coin holders.
Im holding it LOL
HappyCaptain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Im holding it LOL
what is the best to hold token or coins? What exactly reason why make this coin to hold?
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

Correction, Callisto is not an ICO, it was forked coin from ETC and have its own blockchain. Without premine coin, but have developer fee for future development
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

how to mine using laptop ?

For Callisto that using Ethash algorithm, you can only mine with gaming laptop with good GPU. You can not mine with regular laptop like cryptonote coin, Mining with multi AMD GPU was the best for Callisto.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

Callisto project has very very professional team! So Callisto has great future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: