Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89631 times)
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Looking for something above interesting here.
Spotless project, wise business.  Good luck team!
I'm very happy to know that Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
We are now comfortable and secured once CLO is launch. I am looking forward to see how the people would satisfied and give their feedback about the project. It is something that investors must look for.
Are you also an investor in Callisto? Have you been interested in this project for a long time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

I'm very happy to know that Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
We are now comfortable and secured once CLO is launch. I am looking forward to see how the people would satisfied and give their feedback about the project. It is something that investors must look for.
Are you also an investor in Callisto? Have you been interested in this project for a long time?

Here, all, one way or another, investors. At the very least, all became holders of the CLO due to various circumstances.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Here, all, one way or another, investors. At the very least, all became holders of the CLO due to various circumstances.

Someone got the CLO as a result of the airdrop. Someone bought it on pre-sale. I, for example, bought inexpensively on the exchange.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic. Callisto is NOT a testnet or a hardfork of Ethereum Classic. Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
rainIsAmerika13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic. Callisto is NOT a testnet or a hardfork of Ethereum Classic. Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.

Callisto is NOT a testnet or a hardfork of Ethereum Classic.

This indicates that changes are made to the blockchain, or will be made in the future, different from the original.
csKIRALY

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

This indicates that changes are made to the blockchain, or will be made in the future, different from the original.

I, actually, on this and wanted to focus attention))) I was struck by this phrase and I decided to discuss it on the forum.
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

This phrase says that Callisto did not keep the balance sheets of the holders of internal network tokens. Fork or hard fork changes the software, and balances are saved.
f1ashnB

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

This phrase says that Callisto did not keep the balance sheets of the holders of internal network tokens. Fork or hard fork changes the software, and balances are saved.

I somewhere read that Callisto is a side-chain ETC. Does this mean that payments between these networks will be possible?
icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

I like your plan.
Thoughtful website, engaging activity, extraordinary website.
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

I somewhere read that Callisto is a side-chain ETC. Does this mean that payments between these networks will be possible?

With these "-chain" completely confused! For example, what difference does it make to me? I know what the developers promised me and it suits me!
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

With these "-chain" completely confused! For example, what difference does it make to me? I know what the developers promised me and it suits me!

If everything suits, then just accumulate more CLO)))
Buy a coin here https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D
csKIRALY

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Blockchains 3.0 aim interchain operability. However, these networks are interoperable with their own copies in most general cases. We aim to research and develop a reference implementation of legacy blockchain modification which will allow for interoperability with newer blockchain projects.

We are considering projects such as EOSio, AION, and ICX. At the moment, ICX seems to be the most advanced in this field.
rainIsAmerika13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

Blockchains 3.0 aim interchain operability. However, these networks are interoperable with their own copies in most general cases. We aim to research and develop a reference implementation of legacy blockchain modification which will allow for interoperability with newer blockchain projects.

We are considering projects such as EOSio, AION, and ICX. At the moment, ICX seems to be the most advanced in this field.

Are you saying that payments will be possible among these platforms? It would certainly be very good.
Sithcs

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

Are you saying that payments will be possible among these platforms? It would certainly be very good.

The more I study this project, the more interesting it becomes to me. When I came here, I only knew about Cold Staking
Lola_TaksaXXX

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

The more I study this project, the more interesting it becomes to me. When I came here, I only knew about Cold Staking

I still "swim". Too much information, but the information is qualitative, attractive. Even it seems that it's too good to be true, sorry)
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

If everything suits, then just accumulate more CLO)))
Buy a coin here https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D
Have you used a previously exchanged link for a link? Is it worth it to use it?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

I do not really believe in predictions, there are too many circumstances that affect it. But still, who believes what prospects for the Callisto project, both for the growth of value and practical application?
Tranaminreu

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

I hope that the business will carry out all that has been estimated.  Good luck team!
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Cold staking:
Not necessary to run a node to engage in cold staking;
No minimum staking amount;
No hardware investment;
Stake and reward must be claimed;
Shorter staking periods;
Governed by simple smart contracts;
More inclusive;
Seamless.
all of this is on the process of Callisto? You dont have minimum amonth for buying? Clo need to be staked? After November any idea how many percent can grow up?

I expect that the price will rise to 20c. There are all prerequisites for this.
I think that the price can go up to 30 cents. It all depends on some third-party factors

The platform will be a test platform for various innovations, and if this innovation is successful, the price may rise to such numbers as we could not imagine
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

This is the second stage of the campaign bounty. I wonder why the calisto team launched a bounty campaign if its token is already on the market?

Maybe in order to increase the number of holders and bring the idea of ​​the product to the maximum number of users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: