Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89634 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

Hitbtc finally rewarded CLO to ETC holders, trading hasn't started yet.

hope that users will not dump the received CLO
he all have to hodl & by the end of the year put as much as we can in cold staking

I am sure they Will not dump. They buy etc at $40 for clo. They Will hodl like me 😊

the silliest thing that has lot of ETC/CLO followers done to get CLO
when I see the pool stats from the first hours of mining, at the mainnet, I am conscious that buying ETC to get free CLO was stupid as supporting JohnMCfee & Ripple  Grin Grin Cheesy

so, just support CLO with mining if you have hardware & wait for the boom.

I did not understand anything from what you wrote. The translator shows what it is nonsense))
Did I understand correctly that I should not buy but mining?

hehe :-) what translator are U using?

well, now is godd to mine, also to buy 6 HODL Callosto (CLO)

what I was writing is that was a stupid idea to buy ETC before the snapshot to get CLO, this was my conclusion

got it now? ;-)

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sithcs

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

Each staker can independently claim their reward at any time after the locking period. The staking reward depends on the amount of CLO that are currently in the Cold Staking Contract. As a result, the reward of each staker depends on other stakers claims. We rely on the assumption that with a sufficiently high distribution of claims over time, Cold Stakers have a high probability of receiving a reward close to the expected value.

I try to translate it into my own language and it does not work. It remains a feeling that not all the results are precisely defined and they can change depending on the circumstances.

The question is interesting.

As I think, for example (I do not claim the truth in the last instance):
1. The total amount received from the miners CLO, we know after counting the number of blocks.
2. We do not know how many CLO and how many holders will participate.
3. We do not know how many and when they will take CLO.

All this creates uncertainty. Probably.
so it means all those clo coin  you put in the networkand if you not going to claim it going to block it become useless?all blocks is depending how many are going to participate or investing?

If you did not take your coins from "staking" for a year, you will lose%.
If you did not confirm the extension of the term "staking" in a month, then% cease to accrue.
These are the features of the language of smart contracts. It is necessary to write down the data, so that a smart contract can take them into account.

Thank you, sir, for this addition. Now this point in the article has become almost understandable. I will read further and, perhaps, I will have some more questions.
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

Each staker can independently claim their reward at any time after the locking period. The staking reward depends on the amount of CLO that are currently in the Cold Staking Contract. As a result, the reward of each staker depends on other stakers claims. We rely on the assumption that with a sufficiently high distribution of claims over time, Cold Stakers have a high probability of receiving a reward close to the expected value.

I try to translate it into my own language and it does not work. It remains a feeling that not all the results are precisely defined and they can change depending on the circumstances.

1. The total amount received from the miners CLO, we know after counting the number of blocks.

so it means all those clo coin  you put in the networkand if you not going to claim it going to block it become useless?all blocks is depending how many are going to participate or investing?

If you did not confirm the extension of the term "staking" in a month, then% cease to accrue.
These are the features of the language of smart contracts. It is necessary to write down the data, so that a smart contract can take them into account.

Thank you, sir, for this addition. Now this point in the article has become almost understandable. I will read further and, perhaps, I will have some more questions.

What article are we talking about? Give please the link. I also want to read.
Banny_hopyy94

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

I'm reading this article https://news.callisto.network/callisto-network-cold-staking-protocol/
I'm trying to translate it into my native language.
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

I'm reading this article https://news.callisto.network/callisto-network-cold-staking-protocol/

Thanks for the link. I will also begin to study the Cold Staking Contract.
The idea of translating into your language is good.
What language are you translating into?
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

Thanks for the link. I will also begin to study the Cold Staking Contract.
The idea of translating into your language is good.
What language are you translating into?

Cold staking is a protocol that rewards long-term coin holders for holding their coins.

Cold Staking is not related to Proof of Stake. It is not a consensus mechanism. Cold stakers has no rights in blocks generation or transaction confirming. They just receive interest for holding their coins.

This is a good introduction!
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

It turns out that all CLO owners can receive income from mining using Cold Staking Contract ?!
Do not buy equipment, do not look for pools. It's great!
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

A staker MUST NOT deposit funds into the Staking Contract during the locking period. Depositing funds will cause the reinitialization of stakers entry and renewal of the locking period.

Who can explain this to me?

Once you click stacking, on classic ether wallet (the feature Will coming soon for testnet). Do not stack any other coin before maturation (about 172.600 block)

If you put more coin and click stacking again, the maturation Will restart and you have to start from beginning, wait 172.600 block right after you click stacking for the last one
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

A staker MUST NOT deposit funds into the Staking Contract during the locking period. Depositing funds will cause the reinitialization of stakers entry and renewal of the locking period.

Once you click stacking, on classic ether wallet (the feature Will coming soon for testnet). Do not stack any other coin before maturation (about 172.600 block)

If you put more coin and click stacking again, the maturation Will restart and you have to start from beginning, wait 172.600 block right after you click stacking for the last one

If you replenish the balance, then you overwrite information about yourself in a smart contract. And, therefore, the countdown begins again. So?
cryptojackcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

If you replenish the balance, then you overwrite information about yourself in a smart contract. And, therefore, the countdown begins again. So?

Very similar to this. You can receive income in 1 month, and you can extend storage.
Izillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

It turns out that all CLO owners can receive income from mining using Cold Staking Contract ?!
Thank you! very interesting! Where it is necessary to store that there were charges?
csKIRALY

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

Thank you! very interesting! Where it is necessary to store that there were charges?

While this function does not work. The testing is in progress. They promise to start in November.
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Can you recommend a good wallet for Calisto? Are there still reliable wallets (except for MEW)?
PlutoVYS

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

Who need this CLO with low price :-)
And where trading real CLO?  Yobit don't offer :-)
csKIRALY

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

It's time for a successful entry. Say thank you to fate. You can buy here, this is the best exchange at the moment https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

Fund CLO for distribution among participants "staking" is formed from deductions of the miners from each found block.
This is a big plus of the Callisto Network.
cryptojackcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

Privacy protocol implementation (zero-coin/bulletproof)
Callisto Network blockchain jobs
Callisto Network  
Remote • Brussels • 🛠 Engineering • Contractor

About Callisto Network
Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic.
The key aspects of Callisto are:

Smart-contract ecosystem security
Scalability of ETC & CLO networks
New protocol-level enhancements
Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
Job Description
The Callisto team allocates 6,000,000 CLO for the implementation of one of zero-knowledge privacy protocols:

Bulletproof

ZeroCoin protocol

We are willing to hire a developer or a group of developers to implement one of the described protocols at rust-callisto client (a port of Ethereum’s Parity).

Payment will be made in 6 stages and doubled as goals are achieved:

187,500 CLO
187,500 CLO
375,000 CLO
750,000 CLO
1,500,000 CLO
3,000,000 CLO
We are open for any proposals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Salary range
6.000.000 CLO

https://cryptojobslist.com/jobs/privacy-protocol-implementation-zero-coin-bulletproof-at-callisto-network-brussels
csKIRALY

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

Zerocoin is a cryptocurrency proposed by Johns Hopkins University professor Matthew D. Green and graduate students Ian Miers and Christina Garman as an extension to the bitcoin protocol that would add true cryptographic anonymity to bitcoin transactions. Zerocoin was first implemented into a fully functional cryptocurrency released to the public by Poramin Insom, as the Zcoin.[1] Zerocoin provides anonymity by the introduction of a separate mixing service known as zerocoin that is stored in the bitcoin blockchain. Though originally proposed for use with the bitcoin network, zerocoin could be integrated into any cryptocurrency.
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Privacy protocol implementation (zero-coin/bulletproof)
Callisto Network blockchain jobs
Callisto Network  
Remote • Brussels • 🛠 Engineering • Contractor

About Callisto Network
Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic.
The key aspects of Callisto are:

Smart-contract ecosystem security
Scalability of ETC & CLO networks
New protocol-level enhancements
Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
Job Description
The Callisto team allocates 6,000,000 CLO for the implementation of one of zero-knowledge privacy protocols:

Bulletproof

ZeroCoin protocol

We are willing to hire a developer or a group of developers to implement one of the described protocols at rust-callisto client (a port of Ethereum’s Parity).

Payment will be made in 6 stages and doubled as goals are achieved:

187,500 CLO
187,500 CLO
375,000 CLO
750,000 CLO
1,500,000 CLO
3,000,000 CLO
We are open for any proposals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Salary range
6.000.000 CLO

https://cryptojobslist.com/jobs/privacy-protocol-implementation-zero-coin-bulletproof-at-callisto-network-brussels

Thanks for the link. Does this information only mean that the CLO can be anonymous? A bit unclear.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

I will follow this coin. An interesting foundation is laid by developers. Probably there will be success here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: