Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89627 times)
FinalCo

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

-Callisto File System solves a problem of independent and securely storing an
archive of security audit reports. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an
opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any
third-party services. At the same time, the Callisto file system enables users to store
custom files in a distributed storage maintained by elected Callisto IPFS-host-nodes.
The system can be scaled depending on demand.
Alternative solutions: Filecoin, Maidsafe, Siacoin, and Storj

Will everything be stored in encrypted form?

I hope so, Yes, but this is a question for one of the devs

try here please https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth

If it does not, it's not good. So they have to implement a protocol similar to this:

And finally, although this is still a proposal, a code change called EIP 1024, created by the developer Toup Alabi, should implement a simple encryption-decryption function on the Ethereum block system.

Explaining his proposal, Alabi said that "EIP 1024 allows you to generate a pair of encryption keys using your private Ethereum key." A new pair of keys can be used to securely transfer data to any other Ethereum address. "

Again, while such technologies already exist, EIP 1024 sets a standard that will work across the entire Ethereum network. That is, application developers do not have to worry about creating multiple implementations of encryption and you can just concentrate on creating your application.

My interest in this project is based on the idea that the team will develop something like that. Then, in our application, we will not have to think about how to encrypt the invoice, etc.

You mean ETHEREUM ANONYMIZER? The project whose signature you wear in your profile?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lottereumDev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

archive of security audit reports. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an
opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any
third-party services. At the same time, the Callisto file system enables users to store
custom files in a distributed storage maintained by elected Callisto IPFS-host-nodes.

If it does not, it's not good. So they have to implement a protocol similar to this:

And finally, although this is still a proposal, a code change called EIP 1024, created by the developer Toup Alabi, should implement a simple encryption-decryption function on the Ethereum block system.

Explaining his proposal, Alabi said that "EIP 1024 allows you to generate a pair of encryption keys using your private Ethereum key." A new pair of keys can be used to securely transfer data to any other Ethereum address. "

Again, while such technologies already exist, EIP 1024 sets a standard that will work across the entire Ethereum network. That is, application developers do not have to worry about creating multiple implementations of encryption and you can just concentrate on creating your application.

My interest in this project is based on the idea that the team will develop something like that. Then, in our application, we will not have to think about how to encrypt the invoice, etc.

You mean ETHEREUM ANONYMIZER? The project whose signature you wear in your profile?

Yes, I'm talking about him. If Callisto integrates the encryption protocol, it will be possible to implement many interesting applications, including games, for example.
FinalCo

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

Yes, I'm talking about him. If Callisto integrates the encryption protocol, it will be possible to implement many interesting applications, including games, for example.

Are you talking about games? Which for example? Multiplayer?
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

because any time you can create wallet for mew which can exchange all coins and token under of erc20 and the other network but running of btc and ethereum that encryption is up you which you can used for the key most all using pvtkey is been hacked so it so hard to show when using a multiple because malware hack.
lottereumDev

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Yes, you can develop multiplayer games associated with the development of the character and the war for resources, and you can develop and gambling, which for me, as a developer of lotteries, is preferable)))
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

So many people talk about Callisto. Could someone tell me in few words, why? What are main advantages of this project?

-No more DAO hack problem on Ethereum chain

-Scalability of ETC & CLO networks, based on sidechain technology

-Minable: POW Daggerhashimoto (Ethash)

-Cold Staking - better than masternodes

The primary goal of Callisto Network is to enhance the security of the entire crypto
industry and smart-contract development platforms. Another goal of Callisto Network
is to boost the growth and adoption of Ethereum Classic as a community, and as a
platform.

Thank you. So if I correctly understand Callisto is not a competitor, but a partner with Etherium Classic?
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

I've heard that the biggest miners in Russia prefer 50% of their power to Calisto believe in this coin
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Yes, you can develop multiplayer games associated with the development of the character and the war for resources, and you can develop and gambling, which for me, as a developer of lotteries, is preferable)))

"Confidentiality can become a catalyst for the fact that a billion more users will board the blockade," Alabi said. "In the world of detachment where your public and private keys are, in fact, your digital identification, we need a way of transferring confidential information in such a way as not to be censored by any central authority."

But your arguments seem to me more weighty. If there is encryption for application developers, then there will be success.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

So many people talk about Callisto. Could someone tell me in few words, why? What are main advantages of this project?

The primary goal of Callisto Network is to enhance the security of the entire crypto
industry and smart-contract development platforms. Another goal of Callisto Network
is to boost the growth and adoption of Ethereum Classic as a community, and as a
platform.

Thank you. So if I correctly understand Callisto is not a competitor, but a partner with Etherium Classic?

All that will be deployed to Callisto will be implemented in ETC. Callisto will be, as it were, a polygon for the presentation of new protocols. Then it will be easier for the ETC network members to reach a consensus on the adoption of innovations.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

I've heard that the biggest miners in Russia prefer 50% of their power to Calisto believe in this coin

It is so indeed. Now a fairly large number of mining workers mine CLO. Join, the reward is high.
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

What interesting opportunities are open for developers! Is this so real or are you just discussing the possibilities?
lottereumDev

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

What interesting opportunities are open for developers! Is this so real or are you just discussing the possibilities?

There is a desire of developers and our desires. If the developers listen, then it is not difficult for them to do it. But in this case it will be not just a platform for storing archives, but also a platform for a variety of applications.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

There is a desire of developers and our desires. If the developers listen, then it is not difficult for them to do it. But in this case it will be not just a platform for storing archives, but also a platform for a variety of applications.

The new Callisto website has been set to launch. In accordance with the roadmap, November and Callisto Cold Staking protocol are waiting for us.
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

Development Progress

Callisto network will be providing free security audits for EOS smart-contracts.

Currently we have 5 security auditors employed, who are currently working on open projects, and are looking for a few more to join our team. Here is the formal proposal.

Junior security auditor: 17,500 CLO/month (programmer with a lack of experience of developing/security auditing in smart contracts).
       Medior security auditor: 60,000 CLO/month.
       Senior security auditor: 120,000 CLO/month (expert security auditor with a good auditing history)

What is it? What does EOS have to do with it?
eugenetritante

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

Im just new here,  can I pay using  paypal or webmoney
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

platform.

All that will be deployed to Callisto will be implemented in ETC. Callisto will be, as it were, a polygon for the presentation of new protocols. Then it will be easier for the ETC network members to reach a consensus on the adoption of innovations.

Maybe you can offer this to callisto developer. On July 9, callisto Will have open chat on discord with callisto chief technical officer.

If this can greatly improve auditing process, i am sure they Will considering it.

But callisto not planning  to be like ethereum. Become platform to issue token, game or dapp. So the benefit for gaming is not for Callisto.
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Im just new here,  can I pay using  paypal or webmoney

You mean to buy callisto? You just go to exchange. If the exchange allow you to deposit with Paypal and webmoney, than you can. Depend on the exchange. Because callisto ke not ico
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

IPFS attempts to address the deficiencies of the client-server model and HTTP web through a  p2p protocol file sharing system. IPFS is an open-source project created by Protocol Labs, an R&D lab for network protocols and former Y Combinator startup. There are some main component of IPFS systems:

With the Distributed Hash Table, nodes can store & share data without central coordination
IPNS allows exchanged data to be instantly pre-authenticated and verified using public key cryptography.
The Merkle DAG enables uniquely identified, tamper-resistant and permanently stored data
You can access past versions of edited data via the Version Control System
lottereumDev

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

platform.

Maybe you can offer this to callisto developer. On July 9, callisto Will have open chat on discord with callisto chief technical officer.

If this can greatly improve auditing process, i am sure they Will considering it.

But callisto not planning  to be like ethereum. Become platform to issue token, game or dapp. So the benefit for gaming is not for Callisto.

I still have a hope. But if a protocol that can be used to encrypt application data will not be added, then we will have to make a fork, especially for gaming applications. )))
FinalCo

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

High Value but Cheap Price, i smell something interesting here. Huft but only can buy somee, hope i can buy moreee  Cool , i will try to mine all my power to this [Suspicious link removed]d Luck to me  Grin

Buy now is the right time. Ahead is a new site and Cold Staking. Two reasons for the price of a coin to rise up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: