Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89621 times)
Sat0shiTeam

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

I do not see anything complicated in the creation of such a functional. But the benefit will be obvious. After all, developers are interested in a large number of holders.

We all hope for a good result and therefore we buy CLO from "weak hands" until they, through stupidity, get rid of them. Like all other projects, at the initial stage such people are enough (for our happiness!).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

I have one question. How is the Cold Staker reward calculated? By what formula?

The following formula determines the staking reward calculation:

Where:
● staking pool is the balance of staking contract at the moment of reward
claiming.
● current block​ is the transaction block number.
● init block​ is the number of block on which the Staker made his deposit.
● round interval​ is a duration of locking period (in blocks, default = 172,800)
● staker weight​ is stakers deposit.
● network weight​ is a total sum of active staking balances.

Good afternoon, bro! This article has all the necessary information.
https://news.callisto.network/callisto-network-cold-staking-protocol/
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Here is a calculator https://mining.alekseirubin.com/clostaking/
You can calculate the approximate return on the invested amount.

This is a stupid calculator. It does not understand anything. Is there a calculator limited by the rules?

I, too, did not understand how to use it. Too much run-in between assumptions. I correctly understand that the amount of CLO sent to the distribution is known exactly?

Example 1
(For simplification reasons assume that Staking Reward Pool is 100 CLO/day or 3000 CLO/month. However, the real Staking Reward Pool is 20736000 CLO/month)

Staker_1 deposits 1000 CLO into Staking Contract. Then Staker_2 deposits 4000 CLO into staking contract. As time passes, the Staking Contract is filled with CLO (+100 CLO each day).

After 1 month the Staker_2 claims his reward. (current block — init block/round interval) = 1 in this case (because 1 month = 172,800 blocks). Staker_2 receives 3000 * 1 * 4000/5000 = 2400 CLO. 600 CLO remains at the Staking Contract.

Staker_1 has two options: claim the reward OR wait for better circumstances. If they decide to claim, then the reward will be 600 * 1000/5000 = 120 CLOwhich is not even close to the expected amount. In this case, Staker_1 should wait a bit longer. Staker_2 cannot claim the reward within the next 30 days because of their locking period after the last claim.

After 29 days the Staking Contract has 600 + 29*100 = 3500 CLO at its balance. (current block — init block/round interval) = 2 for Staker_1 because they haven’t claimed the reward for 2 months. Staker_1 now claims 3500*2*(1000/(5000+1000)) = 1166,6 CLO.

All this is very difficult. I hope that developers will create applications for calculations.

I think the creation of such applications is in the interests of developers. Otherwise it will be like a deception) Who understood - he won, who did not understand - he lost)

The only assumption on calculator was the total cold stake coin. We will not know until people start to cold stake and we will see on cold stake smart contract how many callisto are stake. The easiest to calculate cold stacking are the calculator above, although that not 100% acurate. Because of dynamic cold stacking system that used. Not static cold stacking.

Dynamic cold stacking is what explain above by lottereum
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

The following formula determines the staking reward calculation:

Where:
● staking pool is the balance of staking contract at the moment of reward
claiming.
● current block​ is the transaction block number.
● init block​ is the number of block on which the Staker made his deposit.
● round interval​ is a duration of locking period (in blocks, default = 172,800)
● staker weight​ is stakers deposit.
● network weight​ is a total sum of active staking balances.

Good afternoon, bro! This article has all the necessary information.
https://news.callisto.network/callisto-network-cold-staking-protocol/

Thanks for the link, dear. I will sort this out. It can turn out to calculate profit.
yhendri

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

When it is planned to conduct a hard fork Cold staking. Can someone give me the exact information?

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 1 (11 November 2018) enables the cold staking protocol. 10% of the total volume of CLO emissions for the entire time of the initial stage of launch will be deposited into the staking contract. This allows early cold stakers to receive an initial reward as if they were staking during the initial stage.

The First Stake offers the highest reward for the earliest stakers.
The amount of staking reward will decrease with time to the normal staking reward amount of 20% of treasury pool.

Total treasury fee at this stage is 30% which includes:

● Development funding: 10%
● Cold staking allocation: 20%

Thank you for your exhaustive answer! Last question. When will the final hard fork, after which the network will begin to function in full?

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 2 (11 November 2019 - this may be delayed) enables a governance system. Cold stakers will be allowed to participate in proposal submitting and proposal voting. A development proposal that has been approved by cold stakers voting will receive funding. The Callisto team and the Official Smart-contract Auditing Department will operate through proposal submitting at this stage.
● Treasury allocation: 10%

This is in the White Paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NsazbbcMwmas7TIZRbDslIfNCVeLgBY/view

Here is another reference to the leading role of Cold stakers in the work of Callisto Network. So I'm definitely going to be Cold stakers!

But how will the votes be distributed among Cold stakers? Proportional to CLO "frozen" in a smart contract? Or 1 Cold stakers = 1 vote? How many CLO should I put a minimum?

Maybe 1 CLO = 1 vote? But so "whales" will make the decisions they need.

If you read the rest of the message on this topic, you could understand that no one knows the answer. We are waiting for the team to give an answer.

Here I found, but here are only common words:

Every participant of the Callisto network that holds CLO can become a cold-staker. A Cold-stoker is an account that has locked its funds in the Callisto treasury smart-contract for 1 month or longer. Each cold-staker account can to participate in the decision-making process the Callisto treasury smart-contract or voting FOR or AGAINST existing existing proposals.
Cold stakes will be compensated for being CLO holders and involved in the Callisto development. The total amount of CLO allocated for each cold-staker depends on the total amount of cold stalks that are currently on the Callisto network.

For voting, they plan to use Proof of Authority (PoA) model. So 1 identity, 1 person, 1 vote. But it can be change. Maybe with better system. So whale will not have huge benefit
specNewsMelon

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

When it is planned to conduct a hard fork Cold staking. Can someone give me the exact information?

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 1 (11 November 2018) enables the cold staking protocol. 10% of the total volume of CLO emissions for the entire time of the initial stage of launch will be deposited into the staking contract. This allows early cold stakers to receive an initial reward as if they were staking during the initial stage.

The amount of staking reward will decrease with time to the normal staking reward amount of 20% of treasury pool.

Thank you for your exhaustive answer! Last question. When will the final hard fork, after which the network will begin to function in full?

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 2 (11 November 2019 - this may be delayed) enables a governance system. Cold stakers will be allowed to participate in proposal submitting and proposal voting. A development proposal that has been approved by cold stakers voting will receive funding. The Callisto team and the Official Smart-contract Auditing Department will operate through proposal submitting at this stage.

This is in the White Paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NsazbbcMwmas7TIZRbDslIfNCVeLgBY/view

Here is another reference to the leading role of Cold stakers in the work of Callisto Network. So I'm definitely going to be Cold stakers!

But how will the votes be distributed among Cold stakers? Proportional to CLO "frozen" in a smart contract? Or 1 Cold stakers = 1 vote? How many CLO should I put a minimum?

If you read the rest of the message on this topic, you could understand that no one knows the answer. We are waiting for the team to give an answer.

Every participant of the Callisto network that holds CLO can become a cold-staker. A Cold-stoker is an account that has locked its funds in the Callisto treasury smart-contract for 1 month or longer. Each cold-staker account can to participate in the decision-making process the Callisto treasury smart-contract or voting FOR or AGAINST existing existing proposals.
Cold stakes will be compensated for being CLO holders and involved in the Callisto development. The total amount of CLO allocated for each cold-staker depends on the total amount of cold stalks that are currently on the Callisto network.

For voting, they plan to use Proof of Authority (PoA) model. So 1 identity, 1 person, 1 vote. But it can be change. Maybe with better system. So whale will not have huge benefit

How to prove that one person does not own several accounts? Only through KYC? But who will agree to go through the identification without obvious benefit?
FinalCo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

I'm passive. This is decentralization, and there can not be any identification in it. If only KYC does not become a condition of Cold Staking
specNewsMelon

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

I'm passive. This is decentralization, and there can not be any identification in it. If only KYC does not become a condition of Cold Staking

It's funny, is not it? First you say - I'm passive. Then you say that it can be tolerated if this is a condition)))
yhendri

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

How to prove that one person does not own several accounts? Only through KYC? But who will agree to go through the identification without obvious benefit?

I do not know the detail. But zero knowledge proof like on zk snark can be use for KYC without revealing the identity

specNewsMelon

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I do not know the detail. But zero knowledge proof like on zk snark can be use for KYC without revealing the identity

I do not think so. Anyway, someone should get the information and check. There must be confirmation that the information comes from that person.
FinalCo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

It's funny, is not it? First you say - I'm passive. Then you say that it can be tolerated if this is a condition)))

There are no ways to identify a person while maintaining his anonymity. If such a method is invented, then this in itself will be a huge achievement and self-sufficient service.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

When I studied Callisto, I realized that this project has a great future. Very clearly seen the work of the team. I like everything they do.
tio

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

http://telegra.ph/We-wants-CLO-on-KuCoin-07-12

#Callisto #CLO #NewExchange #KuCoin
FinalCo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

KuCoin has started a coin listing competition! Everyone  join together as a community and vote for #Callisto to be added to KuCoin! Make sure you read the rules linked to make your vote count!

Hello! Great news. We will vote for the CLO listing for this good exchange.
mgerme

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

The main thing is to form a preliminary task qualitatively, and only then begin to implement the stage-by-stage management of the workflow, without missing the main functions and mechanisms of repositioning the process.
Izillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

clo, is it a low-order coin or vice versa?
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

I still do not understand how the price for file storage will be set. The team will decide?

I'm sorry, bro, I do not understand this myself. I am confident that the cost will be acceptable. Otherwise, it makes no sense to create all this.
I think what he is saying is, how much is the cost of file storage? If yes, if you bought this project you may able to use the total feature and package. The price os not only for the storage it self but for the entire features.
mgerme

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Good news for the project. I will definitely take part in the vote, and I will ask my friends too )
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:19:30 AM

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what CLO do doe?
The callisto network's goal is to research and develop a reference implementation of a self-sustaining, self-governed and self-funded blockchain ecosystem and development environment and thats what they are doing.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
asquadron

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

I want to say that I trust this project. Yes, and you should think about joining large exchanges, this will help you improve this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: