Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89621 times)
Triplesixgods

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

HITBTC has information
 supported by Calisto?

There is no new information from the developers. They advise asking directly for the support of the exchange, since adding a Coin depends on their team.  Undecided Undecided Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

I still do not understand how the price for file storage will be set. The team will decide?

I'm sorry, bro, I do not understand this myself. I am confident that the cost will be acceptable. Otherwise, it makes no sense to create all this.

There should be a mechanism for changing the cost of storage. Most likely by voting Cold Stakers.

The amount of storage available per CLO is determined using the Bancor
algorithm that maintains a Constant Reserve Ratio (CRR) of 10. A CRR means that the storage will never be completely consumed, as the price (locked CLO per megabyte) will rise as free capacity shrinks.

Price = Balance / (Supply * CRR)

Where:

● Balance ​is the total amount of storage consumed
● Supply ​is the total amount of storage the host-nodes physically have
● CCR ​is the constant (10 in EOS and CLO)
Price = Balance / (Supply * CRR)

Is CRR = ● CCR ​is the constant (10 in EOS and CLO), is that typo or what, this formula is not so clear specially if you are a newbie when in comes of crypto marketing. This is the first time I encounter this Price theory.

Yes. It looks like a typo, but not mine;) So it is written in White Paper.
JannaJa

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Want to know about your ongoing development process. What are your soft and hard caps? Is it mean, if you collect only soft cap, that project will develop further? What is the minimum of cap you need for growth and extension?
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Want to know about your ongoing development process. What are your soft and hard caps? Is it mean, if you collect only soft cap, that project will develop further? What is the minimum of cap you need for growth and extension?

You have to choose a "hard cap" on your head. To not carry nonsense with an intelligent look. NO here ICO!
DnovorezoV_aA

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

You have to choose a "hard cap" on your head. To not carry nonsense with an intelligent look. NO here ICO!

It's just a bounty hunter) He does not care what to write, only the presence of fasting is important.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

It's just a bounty hunter) He does not care what to write, only the presence of fasting is important.

He could even read the title of the topic? Where is that mention of ICO?
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

Maybe it's just a bot? Leaves messages in the desired section in the topics that are at the top of the list at the time of publication?
JannaJa

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Do not react so badly. I confused the topic.
kripTavalleT88

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Explain to the student.
I want to buy ETC, I sit and I think how to get more profitable.
On the exchanges nowhere is registered, the option through exchangers to buy and store on a cold wallet or still buy on the exchange?
As I understand it, after fork, it will be necessary to register on the exchange to get those same Callisto?
revenanTts

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Maybe it's just a bot? Leaves messages in the desired section in the topics that are at the top of the list at the time of publication?

Is it possible? Now I understand where in the topics there is such rubbish. I thought it's fools write, but it's cunning)))
DnovorezoV_aA

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Explain to the student.
I want to buy ETC, I sit and I think how to get more profitable.
On the exchanges nowhere is registered, the option through exchangers to buy and store on a cold wallet or still buy on the exchange?
As I understand it, after fork, it will be necessary to register on the exchange to get those same Callisto?

Buy CLO here https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D
Do it while the price is cheap.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

When it is planned to conduct a hard fork Cold staking. Can someone give me the exact information?
revenanTts

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

When it is planned to conduct a hard fork Cold staking. Can someone give me the exact information?

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 1 (11 November 2018) enables the cold staking protocol. 10% of the total volume of CLO emissions for the entire time of the initial stage of launch will be deposited into the staking contract. This allows early cold stakers to receive an initial reward as if they were staking during the initial stage.

The First Stake offers the highest reward for the earliest stakers.
The amount of staking reward will decrease with time to the normal staking reward amount of 20% of treasury pool.

Total treasury fee at this stage is 30% which includes:

● Development funding: 10%
● Cold staking allocation: 20%
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 1 (11 November 2018) enables the cold staking protocol. 10% of the total volume of CLO emissions for the entire time of the initial stage of launch will be deposited into the staking contract. This allows early cold stakers to receive an initial reward as if they were staking during the initial stage.

The amount of staking reward will decrease with time to the normal staking reward amount of 20% of treasury pool.

Thank you for your exhaustive answer! Last question. When will the final hard fork, after which the network will begin to function in full?
DnovorezoV_aA

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Thank you for your exhaustive answer! Last question. When will the final hard fork, after which the network will begin to function in full?

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 2 (11 November 2019 - this may be delayed) enables a governance system. Cold stakers will be allowed to participate in proposal submitting and proposal voting. A development proposal that has been approved by cold stakers voting will receive funding. The Callisto team and the Official Smart-contract Auditing Department will operate through proposal submitting at this stage.
● Treasury allocation: 10%

This is in the White Paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NsazbbcMwmas7TIZRbDslIfNCVeLgBY/view

Here is another reference to the leading role of Cold stakers in the work of Callisto Network. So I'm definitely going to be Cold stakers!
FinalCo

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

The planned Callisto hardfork No. 2 (11 November 2019 - this may be delayed) enables a governance system. Cold stakers will be allowed to participate in proposal submitting and proposal voting. A development proposal that has been approved by cold stakers voting will receive funding. The Callisto team and the Official Smart-contract Auditing Department will operate through proposal submitting at this stage.

This is in the White Paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NsazbbcMwmas7TIZRbDslIfNCVeLgBY/view

Here is another reference to the leading role of Cold stakers in the work of Callisto Network. So I'm definitely going to be Cold stakers!

But how will the votes be distributed among Cold stakers? Proportional to CLO "frozen" in a smart contract? Or 1 Cold stakers = 1 vote? How many CLO should I put a minimum?
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

But how will the votes be distributed among Cold stakers? Proportional to CLO "frozen" in a smart contract? Or 1 Cold stakers = 1 vote? How many CLO should I put a minimum?

This issue is very important. Bad development of this particular side of the DAO led to the collapse of the system.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Hopefully the project can immediately begin with the number of people who have been waiting for the announcement of the project to be started since the magnitude of the gift that will be given in it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

I see that everything is thought out. This inspires confidence in success. Security is above all!
That is the very important features that should focus on. Security wherein you are not doubtful to deposit all your money. No hesitation, no regrets. I am hoping that once CLO runs, this will be guaranteed secure.
Yes that is really true and I totally agree to you that in this world of crypto safety and security is really necessary and that is what callisto network offers.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

I see that everything is thought out. This inspires confidence in success. Security is above all!
That is the very important features that should focus on. Security wherein you are not doubtful to deposit all your money. No hesitation, no regrets. I am hoping that once CLO runs, this will be guaranteed secure.
Yes that is really true and I totally agree to you that in this world of crypto safety and security is really necessary and that is what callisto network offers.
more on the platform introduces the safety of every mining or anything about crypto but Callisto is focusing to the security of every miner and who believe them like an investor to be satisfied for every service that they give.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: