Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89625 times)
Sat0shiTeam

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Hello friends and developers! Tell me please earn the function of storing files?

The exact date is unknown, but you can look at the road map here. She is not so beautiful, but very informative;)

https://news.callisto.network/callisto-roadmap-update-detailed-overview/

It's not about the beauty of the design, but, as you correctly noted, in informativeness. I assume that before this point the developers will reach the beginning of next year.

It's true, because before that much needs to be done. We are waiting for interesting times.

I am sure that this is not an easy task. It seems to me that after its decision and the announcement of this function, the cost of the CLO is $ 1)

Judging by the description of the way to solve this problem, for good programmers it is not difficult to do. I am confident in the professionalism of this team and therefore do not see any problems.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinalCo

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Hello friends and developers! Tell me please earn the function of storing files?

The exact date is unknown, but you can look at the road map here. She is not so beautiful, but very informative;)

It's not about the beauty of the design, but, as you correctly noted, in informativeness. I assume that before this point the developers will reach the beginning of next year.

It's true, because before that much needs to be done. We are waiting for interesting times.

I am sure that this is not an easy task. It seems to me that after its decision and the announcement of this function, the cost of the CLO is $ 1)

Judging by the description of the way to solve this problem, for good programmers it is not difficult to do. I am confident in the professionalism of this team and therefore do not see any problems.

We all hope for a good result and therefore we buy CLO from "weak hands" until they, through stupidity, get rid of them. Like all other projects, at the initial stage such people are enough (for our happiness!).
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Fine looking coin

Sithcs

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

We all hope for a good result and therefore we buy CLO from "weak hands" until they, through stupidity, get rid of them. Like all other projects, at the initial stage such people are enough (for our happiness!).

I am an adherent of this project. I'm not interested in other projects, at least at this stage. I may be making a mistake, but my confidence in success makes me "lay eggs in one basket."
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

I am an adherent of this project. I'm not interested in other projects, at least at this stage. I may be making a mistake, but my confidence in success makes me "lay eggs in one basket."

Maybe you are right, but I try to be reinsured. Although I see the greatest potential return on investment in this project.
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Maybe you are right, but I try to be reinsured. Although I see the greatest potential return on investment in this project.

With your permission, I will join the discussion. I think in a similar way and agree with you. The final point of development of this project will be a decentralized file storage system.
revenanTts

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

I do not think that everything is so simple in programming, as you say. Technology is complex and developers need to solve many logical problems.

Logical problems? Interesting language you use in circulation. How old are you?
revenanTts

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

I do not think that everything is so simple in programming, as you say. Technology is complex and developers need to solve many logical problems.

Do not ask a stranger about his age. No matter what my age and what forms of speech I use, it does not detract from the complexity of the task facing the developers.

Excuse me. I do not want to offend you. It just seems interesting to me the speech that you used.
FinalCo

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Do not ask a stranger about his age. No matter what my age and what forms of speech I use, it does not detract from the complexity of the task facing the developers.

Excuse me. I do not want to offend you. It just seems interesting to me the speech that you used.

Nothing wrong with that. You know that on the forum everyone himself puts emotions into those or other phrases, depending on his mood.

All is well that ends well. Are you now going to discuss issues related to this topic? Smiley
Velial_SQUADZ

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

The company Callisto Network looks very promising. One important point is that the platform will use built-in smart contract mechanisms to solve audit problems. Now is a very convenient time to enter this company.While all the crypto currency has not gone to the top look at the project Callisto Network , that would not regret in the future that did not do it now.
Built-in smart contract in Callisto Network wallet, really?
Could you give me original source of the very important information on Callisto Network specifications, please.

Have a nice day! I, too, are interested in this information from the source. I want to read more about this.

Smart-contract ecosystem security
Callisto will address this problem by introducing an "Official Smart-contract auditing department of Ethereum Commonwealth". Smart-contract auditors will be paid at protocol level (analogue of smart-contract treasury), thus auditing will be completely free for smart-contract developers.

https://callisto.network
liaowenlong

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

I just starting reading their whitepaper and it seems that the project is interesting because it improves the security of the ecosystem of crypto industry by improving smart contract development methods and environment. With current massive marketing campaign in the forum,  and different social media platforms, Callisto Network will attract more investors, who might invest money into the project.
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

I just starting reading their whitepaper and it seems that the project is interesting because it improves the security of the ecosystem of crypto industry by improving smart contract development methods and environment. With current massive marketing campaign in the forum,  and different social media platforms, Callisto Network will attract more investors, who might invest money into the project.

The community will vote for certain events. In this sense, we can consider this project DAO
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic. Callisto is NOT a testnet or a hardfork of Ethereum Classic. Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.

Callisto is NOT a testnet or a hardfork of Ethereum Classic.

This indicates that changes are made to the blockchain, or will be made in the future, different from the original.

This phrase says that Callisto did not keep the balance sheets of the holders of internal network tokens. Fork or hard fork changes the software, and balances are saved.

I somewhere read that Callisto is a side-chain ETC. Does this mean that payments between these networks will be possible?

With these "-chain" completely confused! For example, what difference does it make to me? I know what the developers promised me and it suits me!

If everything suits, then just accumulate more CLO)))
Buy a coin here https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic. Callisto is NOT a testnet or a hardfork of Ethereum Classic. Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.

This indicates that changes are made to the blockchain, or will be made in the future, different from the original.

This phrase says that Callisto did not keep the balance sheets of the holders of internal network tokens. Fork or hard fork changes the software, and balances are saved.

I somewhere read that Callisto is a side-chain ETC. Does this mean that payments between these networks will be possible?

With these "-chain" completely confused! For example, what difference does it make to me? I know what the developers promised me and it suits me!

Are you also an investor in Callisto? Have you been interested in this project for a long time?
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

Are you also an investor in Callisto? Have you been interested in this project for a long time?

Here, all, one way or another, investors. At the very least, all became holders of the CLO due to various circumstances.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

I consider this project very perspective as it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts for the solution of tasks of audit in the activity. As a result everyone will be able to solve a problem of protection of the clever contract. Considering the current price of a token, now it is very convenient to enter the project as in the future when the token is released on other exchanges and with popularity of services of the project, the price can increase. Personally I trust in the project and the command, and I look forward to see a coin in TOP 100 on coinmarketcap.

Not "can increase", but it will EXACTLY increase. So it will be certain, provided that the team will follow the road map.
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

The network often appears news about the vulnerability of erc 20 in contracts. what say about this?

This is one of the components of this project. Now there is a set of programmers who will audit all smart contracts on the network! For participation in the audit they will receive a reward!
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

ETC community is very conservative. Some of the ETC improvements will come out at CLO network regardless of whether it will be accepted by two other development teams of ETC or not. For example: cold staking protocol and on-chain governance system.

I'm more interested in "these three whales" on which the platform will hold.

cold staking protocol and on-chain governance system

I see two whales, and where is the third? This is a joke. Of course this third whale - Decentralized File Storage of Callisto
Lola_TaksaXXX

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

It is decided to implement the file storage similarly to the proposed EOS storage.

In short words, the idea is as follows:

There will be a certain number of “bridge nodes” which will preserve a version of IPFS-based decentralized storage.
Each bridge node will have a full copy of this storage. Thus, we will have a number of identical IPFS’es and a number of nodes which ensure its functioning. Bridge nodes sync with each other.
Bridge nodes are elected and paid depending on their operability and statistics. There will be a special Treasury proposal for funding of the decentralized storage bridge nodes. This is the incentivisation for running these nodes.
The storage bridge nodes will be elected and paid for by the Callisto Team before the Hard Fork №2. After Hard Fork №2, these nodes will be elected and paid for by the Cold Stakers decision.
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I consider this project very perspective as it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts for the solution of tasks of audit in the activity. As a result everyone will be able to solve a problem of protection of the clever contract. Considering the current price of a token, now it is very convenient to enter the project as in the future when the token is released on other exchanges and with popularity of services of the project, the price can increase. Personally I trust in the project and the command, and I look forward to see a coin in TOP 100 on coinmarketcap.

I will not be mistaken if I support your words. The most difficult thing for the community is to wait. Let's be patient and we will be CLO holders as long as possible)

So far, as I see on the exchange, there are many bad holders. Those who sell at a low price. This is common practice, but I want that such members of the community would rather quit the game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: