Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89625 times)
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

I hope this plan grows well. The project is well-planned. Your website looks flawless, unbiased design.

Despite all the visible advantages of the project, I can say that the main idea of the project is very useful for many users! Therefore, the project will definitely be successful!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
i am sorry sir maybe you are in the wrong post this is not about the Casper here,but if you have time take a look what is Callisto network or be part of our ico.
I`m sorry I was wrong, it is just misspelling((( Stupid misspelling((((
its ok nobody Is perfect in this world why you shouldn't try to take a look about Callisto this already listed and more people are trusted about this project.

I like Callisto project and actively involved in Callisto crypto life))) Because I know this project has great future)))))
Luiporpieper

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

I expect this idea grows well and excellent!
Impeccably logo, engaging approach, plausible website.
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

How many CLO coins does a single 1080 ti get you?

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
Nonsholscor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:42:27 AM

The plan is very interesting and if you really do well in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting!
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

I think this project is very promising, because it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts to solve the problems of audit in its activities. As a result, everyone will be able to solve the problem of protecting their smart contract. Given the current price of the token, it is now very convenient to enter the project, since in the future, when the token will be released to other exchanges and with the popularity of the project's services, the price may increase. Personally, I believe in the project and the team, and I look forward to seeing the coin in the top 100 on coinmarketcap
protecting smart contract is a good idea of the project do you have now the flow chart of marketing? Coin to token have to fee to convert? In what exchanges exactly?
I agree with you, I also hope this project can run smoothly and success so that this project token can enter coinmarletcap
keep hardwork to dev and team
actually it a coin not a token the big asset of this platform is free in the smart contract which that clo you have is become bigger when it's on the wallet and totally secured.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

One of the main problems of Ethereum smart contract is the lack of tools to make them secure. That is why a lot of owner of wallet were being stolen. Callisto came in to resolve this problem. The main goal of this organization is to improve and security of the Ethereum. Let us support this project for the benefits of all individual.
jackielim

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this project! This is cool project and it has great future!
Yes you are really welcome here. Let us all help each other and spread to the world how really great Callisto Network is, how amazing of all ideas of their teams, their visions and goals in the near future. I know CLO will be really huge once it is totally introduce all over the world. Goodluck to all of us.
Callisto really need the community to promote and more investors so that it will continue until the end. Lets help them.
GraBitCoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this project! This is cool project and it has great future!
Yes you are really welcome here. Let us all help each other and spread to the world how really great Callisto Network is, how amazing of all ideas of their teams, their visions and goals in the near future. I know CLO will be really huge once it is totally introduce all over the world. Goodluck to all of us.
Callisto really need the community to promote and more investors so that it will continue until the end. Lets help them.

Is there an official bounty? I looked at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4490663.0, but I thought that this is amateur performance. You do not know anything about this?
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Is there an official bounty? I looked at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4490663.0, but I thought that this is amateur performance. You do not know anything about this?

Here is the official bounty. CLO needs good information support. In my opinion, the amount of generosity is insufficient.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Hello everyone, where at the moment I can buy Callisto, advise the NORMAL exchange. Just in March, I did not have time to buy etc, and therefore I did not get hardfork.

https://stocks.exchange/trade/CLO/BTC
https://bitebtc.com/trade/clo_btc
https://www.simpleswap.io/
https://www.ooobtc.com/trading?coin=clo&current=btc

but the first one has the best volume, so
Stocks exchange has very bad user interface, but it has good volume.
For now, I think that Stocks is the best one for Callisto Network traders.

i think too stocks has best volume.. btw i'm fully mining CLO with my low hash i belive that is very long term coin.. so HODL!!!!
Yes you are really right with that CLO has really a big potential in the future and if you are finding a coin that you really want to hold for a long term CLO is the answer for that because this coins has a really big potential in the future.
Yeah, i'm very bullish in this coin they have significant on ETC- i hate ETH though i love ETC and i fully support decentralized network which is very much needed by our government. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any third-party services.
Well for me I really love ETH the way I love ETC and CLO because all of them for me are really bullish especially for long term hold. All of them has a very big potential in the future when blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are fully adopts here in our world.
jackielim

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

Do somebody have information why CLO is not listed on CoinMarketCap or Crypto currency Market ??
I think because of some qualification that needs to meet. As I remember when I read in one of the telegram, to get listed in CMC you have to pay x amount and there’s an involvement in volume.
cbcbct

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

I think because of some qualification that needs to meet. As I remember when I read in one of the telegram, to get listed in CMC you have to pay x amount and there’s an involvement in volume.
$100k daily volume to get acceptance from coinmarketcap.com.
Weeks after being listed in exchanges, total daily volume of Callisto Network has fallen far behind $100k.
However, the project has launched different promotional campaigns, hence liquidity might increase soon when more investors join the project.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Very great and nice vision of Callisto Network their team really wants to provide more security network due to their smart contract ecosystem. Also their cold staking are really great and I really want to participate on it. Hope for the success of Callisto Network. ETC and CLO to the moon! Goodluck everyone.
They think that the main problem of Ethereum smart contracts is the lack of tools to make them secure that's why Callisto Network want to solve this problem and help a lot of people to have a secure and safe smart contract.
Yes you are right with that so amazing right? The ideas of their team to provide a solution to make sure that we will have a much better transaction or a secure transaction thru ETH network. Callist Team was really amazing and I hope all of their plan will be successful. Callisto Network to the moon!

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

Know more about:

Guarda Wallet: a secure web and mobile wallet for Callisto. The app provides an innovative easy-to-use interface to interact with $CLO
                                blockchain.

Guarda Callisto wallet allows claiming CLO coins using the origin ETC private key. With an intuitive interface, you are able to view the actual CLO balance after the snapshot. Soon you will be able to easily manage, send and receive CLO, view your address and transactions history.

Callisto Wallet provides a secure way to store CLO assets and keep the funds safe. The user’s private key is kept secure and stored in the internal device data storage while not transmitted away from the wallet itself.

Soon you will be also able to purchase CLO with a banking card and use the built-in exchange to swap with a dozen of other altcoins.

The Guarda wallet operates with a set of secure blockchain nodes to guarantee the stability of the system performance.

Source>>>> https://guarda.co/wallet/clo
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Very great and nice vision of Callisto Network their team really wants to provide more security network due to their smart contract ecosystem. Also their cold staking are really great and I really want to participate on it. Hope for the success of Callisto Network. ETC and CLO to the moon! Goodluck everyone.
They think that the main problem of Ethereum smart contracts is the lack of tools to make them secure that's why Callisto Network want to solve this problem and help a lot of people to have a secure and safe smart contract.
Yes you are right with that so amazing right? The ideas of their team to provide a solution to make sure that we will have a much better transaction or a secure transaction thru ETH network. Callist Team was really amazing and I hope all of their plan will be successful. Callisto Network to the moon!

I think that this project will bring investors a good profit. Therefore, I fully agree with you. Soon the overall decline will end and growth will begin.
babysweetTiger0401

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Callisto Network: Cryptocurrency Platform Based on the Ethereum Protocol, CLO review by  @blockonomi

Callisto Network aims to boost ecosystem security by improving the methods for developing smart contracts and to implement experimental protocols. These protocols combine core features within smart contracts with merged protocol-level configuration. Callisto Network is designed so it is possible to use built-in mechanisms like smart contracts to implement key features of the platform. Additionally, the Callisto Network hopes to define as well as standardize the protocol used for reference implementation with a governance system, built-in cold staking, and a funding mechanism for development, all based on smart contracts.

The main goal of the network is to create a well-researched reference implementation of a blockchain ecosystem as well as a self-funded, self-governed, and self-sustaining development environment.

source: https://blockonomi.com/callisto-network-guide/
babysweetTiger0401

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

One of the unique features of #Callisto is Cold Staking. What's the difference between $CLO Cold Staking and Masternodes?

You can read and check this one:

One of the unique features of Callisto is the ability to earn interest on held funds through a process called cold staking. In essence, with cold staking you are lending your funds to the network on a short-term basis and rewarded with Callisto, proportionate to the period of time you stake your funds and the amount of CLO in the reward pool, funded by the Callisto treasury. The process is governed by a simple smart contract, where the required parameters are length of staking period and amount of Callisto to be staked. The exact return is determined by the period in which you are staking your funds, and the amount Callisto in the network staking fund at the time the reward is claimed (as opposed to when the contract is executed). The minimum staking period is one month, and this can be rolled over to continue collecting dividends on staked funds. This allows holders of Callisto to effortlessly earn a return on their holdings if they do not immediately need to liquidate their Callisto, and provides distinct advantages over running a master node, or similar fiat instruments, such as certificates of deposits or savings bonds (more on this later). Other blockchain networks offer similar returns through master nodes; a more technically involved proposal that requires the staker to host a master node on the network, typically requiring a relatively large investment both in terms of the underlying crypto and the hardware needed to host the master node.

source: https://news.callisto.network/cold-staking-vs-masternodes-whats-the-difference/
babysweetTiger0401

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Calisto NEWS!

Decentralized File Storage of Callisto

The InterPlanetary File System
IPFS attempts to address the deficiencies of the client-server model and HTTP web through a  p2p protocol file sharing system. IPFS is an open-source project created by Protocol Labs, an R&D lab for network protocols and former Y Combinator startup. There are some main component of IPFS systems:

With the Distributed Hash Table, nodes can store & share data without central coordination
IPNS allows exchanged data to be instantly pre-authenticated and verified using public key cryptography.
The Merkle DAG enables uniquely identified, tamper-resistant and permanently stored data
You can access past versions of edited data via the Version Control System
IPFS provides high throughput, low latency, data distribution. It is also decentralized and secure. This opens up several interesting and exciting use cases. It can be used to deliver content to websites, globally store files with automatic versioning & backups, facilitate secure file sharing and encrypted communication.

Callisto File System solves a problem of independent and securely storing an archive of security audit reports. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any third-party services. At the same time, the Callisto file system enables users to store custom files in a distributed storage maintained by elected Callisto IPFS-host-nodes. The system can be scaled depending on demand.

Callisto file system relies on CallistoFS.sol core smart-contract (https://github.com/Dexaran/Callisto-file-system/blob/master/CallistoFS.sol ). A user can create a link to the IPFS file name by invoking the upload() (https://github.com/Dexaran/Callisto-file-system/blob/master/CallistoFS.sol#L21 ) function of the smart-contract and providing a refundable deposit in CLO. Then the user should upload the file to one of IPFS-host-nodes. Once the FileUpload (https://github.com/Dexaran/Callisto-file-system/blob/master/CallistoFS.sol#L18 ) event have been emitted, each host-node should verify the file and replicate it if the payment condition is met. A file is guaranteed to be stored until the deposit for the file is at the contract. A user can withdraw the deposit at any time. After the deposit has been withdrawn, file storage is no longer guaranteed.

Each elected IPFS-host-node will receive a monthly salary for maintaining the storage. If one of the nodes does not work correctly, fails to provide a file or maintains a bad connection, then another node can be elected to replace it. IPFS-host-nodes can receive different salaries depending on the quality, volume of their storage and statistics of processed requests. For each node, an individual Treasury Proposal must be created and the decision for electing/removing a node is separately made by Cold Stakers.

The amount of storage available per CLO is determined using the Bancor algorithm that maintains a Constant Reserve Ratio (CRR) of 10. A CRR means that the storage will never be completely consumed, as the price (locked CLO per megabyte) will rise as free capacity shrinks.

Price = Balance / (Supply * CRR)

Where:

Balance is the total amount of storage consumed
Supply is the total amount of storage the host-nodes physically have
CCR is the constant (10 in EOS and CLO)

Source: https://news.callisto.network/decentralized-file-storage-of-callisto/

GraBitCoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Now is the time to buy on stocks.exchange. Hitbtc promised within 2-3 weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: