Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

For people who really cares about their business loyalty is a big problem. I mean that they spend enormous amounts of money for nothing. They try to get customers, but only thing that they’re doing is wasting money.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

For people who really cares about their business loyalty is a big problem. I mean that they spend enormous amounts of money for nothing. They try to get customers, but only thing that they’re doing is wasting money.
Yes, its true. I am not a businessman, but as a user a have several problems with loyalty too. Of course, I will choose company that will attract me more and loyalty will be an important thing. Unfortunately, rarely there is no sense in these loyalty points.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

Yes, its true. I am not a businessman, but as a user a have several problems with loyalty too. Of course, I will choose company that will attract me more and loyalty will be an important thing. Unfortunately, rarely there is no sense in these loyalty points.
Me too. Often, I just say that I am busy, when I got calls from customer service department. I just think there is no sense in these conversations. Loyalty programs don’t change and it is a big problem too.
peetah

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

Me too. Often, I just say that I am busy, when I got calls from customer service department. I just think there is no sense in these conversations. Loyalty programs don’t change and it is a big problem too.
Do you think that SLP could resolve all of these problems? I see that the project is popular and I am sure that it is in great demand. It has many competitors on the market. Why it will be better or not?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Do you think that SLP could resolve all of these problems? I see that the project is popular and I am sure that it is in great demand. It has many competitors on the market. Why it will be better or not?
Look, team has a great background, sources and community support. They really know what to do and how to work in this field. They combined special features and created something out of the box.
peetah

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Look, team has a great background, sources and community support. They really know what to do and how to work in this field. They combined special features and created something out of the box.
I know about Sailplay. Well, I hope that their current success is just a start for something greater. About what special features are you talking about? Can you tell me more?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

I know about Sailplay. Well, I hope that their current success is just a start for something greater. About what special features are you talking about? Can you tell me more?
I mean that users will be able to discover new companies and loyalty programs, to earn some tokens and exchange loyalty points. Of course, there is special conditions for customers too.
peetah

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

I mean that users will be able to discover new companies and loyalty programs, to earn some tokens and exchange loyalty points. Of course, there is special conditions for customers too.
Wow. It is fantastic platform that is interesting for both parts. I think that SLP offer innovative approach for advertisement too. Also, it can be more targeted.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

Wow. It is fantastic platform that is interesting for both parts. I think that SLP offer innovative approach for advertisement too. Also, it can be more targeted.
Yes, you got it right. Slp’s partners will be able to use activity data to make decisions. You even don’t need to do researches everything will be clear thanks to slp.
peetah

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Yes, you got it right. Slp’s partners will be able to use activity data to make decisions. You even don’t need to do researches everything will be clear thanks to slp.
Can’t wait for their application. I want to try it. If it’s as exciting as the idea, I am sure that they will be on the top. Other competitors just have no chance to become better.
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

it is a very interesting project. and most importantly - the fact that it is very useful in its field, because effective and less expensive marketing is really not enough.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
except for the problem there is still a recommendation - to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for business as well as for customers.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

except for the problem there is still a recommendation - to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for business as well as for customers.
inefficiency manifests itself in the fact that very many points of loyalty remain unclaimed. this is because more and more loyalty programs are appearing on the market Embarrassed Embarrassed
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

inefficiency manifests itself in the fact that very many points of loyalty remain unclaimed. this is because more and more loyalty programs are appearing on the market Embarrassed Embarrassed
there is also a negligence, which is manifested in the weak connection with customers and the demands of consumers.
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

there is also a negligence, which is manifested in the weak connection with customers and the demands of consumers.
yes, indeed. a weak link leads to loss of customers, and the exactingness of consumers directly affects which type of loyalty program the business model uses
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

yes, indeed. a weak link leads to loss of customers, and the exactingness of consumers directly affects which type of loyalty program the business model uses
then in these cases the solution should be the most effective, and the result should be visible almost immediately.
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

then in these cases the solution should be the most effective, and the result should be visible almost immediately.
I agree. As a solution, an infrastructure is proposed, with the help of which companies can produce, process and use tokenized loyalty points on a distributed platform of blockchain.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: