Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

What is the price of the token? And when do sales start?

The exact date of the beginning of sales is still unknown. The price of the token is now 1 cent

Oh, thanks a lot, I definitely invest when the exact sales start date is known
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

I am very interested in your project. how do you plan to attract investors to your project?
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
This is why blockchain technology is used, it will ensure reliable operation of the system and all transactions will be easily tracked, which excludes various fraud.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

An interesting project, it's nice to see that blockchain projects are developing in this direction and applying really interesting spheres and niches.
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

An interesting project, it's nice to see that blockchain projects are developing in this direction and applying really interesting spheres and niches.
Yes, I am especially pleased with their desire to present not only a convenient service for users but also to connect it with the marketing environment.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Yes, I am especially pleased with their desire to present not only a convenient service for users but also to connect it with the marketing environment.
What do you mean? I did not know about this, maybe I have not studied this project in detail so far and do not know all its features. Can you tell us about this?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

What do you mean? I did not know about this, maybe I have not studied this project in detail so far and do not know all its features. Can you tell us about this?
The idea is to provide opportunities for personalized loyalty programs. This will be based on the users' personal preferences and offer them what they are interested in.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

The idea is to provide opportunities for personalized loyalty programs. This will be based on the users' personal preferences and offer them what they are interested in.
I realized that this is based on the principle of the work of targeting advertising, when the system analyzes your interests and offers you something similar. But where will the user data come from?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

I realized that this is based on the principle of the work of targeting advertising, when the system analyzes your interests and offers you something similar. But where will the user data come from?
Data about user preferences will be based on user transactions, probably. Maybe the source of this will be something else, I can not know the details of this. But I think this is a very interesting decision.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Data about user preferences will be based on user transactions, probably. Maybe the source of this will be something else, I can not know the details of this. But I think this is a very interesting decision.
Yes, I agree this interesting decision, I at least have not yet met this, it will be interesting to see this in the work. When by the way the sales period starts? Or has it already started?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Yes, I agree this interesting decision, I at least have not yet met this, it will be interesting to see this in the work. When by the way the sales period starts? Or has it already started?
As far as I know it starts in the summer of 2018, but I can not tell you the exact date, most likely in June (my guess)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: