Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

It looks like a very comprehensive project, hope more updates in this projects before planning to invest a little!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
Seidr

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!

I agree with you, the team creates a good product and shows it to the community. I think this is the right choice for the team
Seidr

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on
Seidr

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team
Seidr

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team

Thank you, I found a lot of useful information that is important to all users, as the information about the development team is very important, because the future of the project depends on them!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

Thank you, I found a lot of useful information that is important to all users, as the information about the development team is very important, because the future of the project depends on them!

I agree with you, Let's hope that the team will make the right moves to achieve success in the market, as competition is big at the moment and it is necessary to fight!
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

I agree with you, Let's hope that the team will make the right moves to achieve success in the market, as competition is big at the moment and it is necessary to fight!

The competition between the projects is fierce now, which requires the team to make more efforts to develop.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

I've seen so many projects. But I liked this one more than anyone else.
I hope you understand why?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

Hey. I do not quite understand what exactly you mean.
Can you explain in more detail?
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

It is obvious. This project has many more advantages.
I think that's why so many users are involved.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Good. Do you know anything about the developers?
I looked for information, but did not find it.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Did you visit the project site? Everything is written there.
I can say that the developers have long been working in this field. Therefore, no problems should arise.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

I can say that the developers have long been working in this field. Therefore, no problems should arise.
Of course I visited. It seemed to me that this is not enough.
I'll try to ask someone else, maybe I'll get an answer.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

Okay. But it seems to me that the information that is on the site is enough.
If you want, then look for additional information.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

Okay. But it seems to me that the information that is on the site is enough.
If you want, then look for additional information.
Well, I will. I hope that someone will answer me.
Otherwise, you will have to look for everything yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: