Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.

I totally agree! I studied the documents - it's just amazing. I have no words to describe my admiration, I will definitely tell about this project to my friends
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

I agree with you. Every day I see how Slp develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

They say that the developers will also make their own trading platform. This is a big plus for the project
hobopete

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

I agree with you. Every day I see how Slp develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction.  
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction.  

What events do you mean? I havent heard of them.
Tobius

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
Mary_Tuedor

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

They say that the developers will also make their own trading platform. This is a big plus for the project

I agree, own platform is a good opportunity for turnover of tokens. Sounds very interesting!
hobopete

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

When the sales start? I want to participate
Tobius

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
emontmon

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

The developers have already said with which exchanges will cooperate?
hobopete

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:11:10 AM

I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
Mary_Tuedor

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:15:11 AM

First of all, they talked about creating their own exchange platform. However, I am sure that they will certainly go to other exchanges
Tobius

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:28:20 AM

I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
emontmon

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:14 AM

First of all, they talked about creating their own exchange platform. However, I am sure that they will certainly go to other exchanges

I do not quite understand the need for my own exchange for such a service. Demand for project services and so will be high, ways to regulate the cost of tokens are also quite sufficient
hobopete

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
A super idea. I hope developers will hear you. It will be a nice opportunity for newbies to discover something new about the project. Developer will find out what users want. Very nice. I like it.  
emontmon

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

Oh, by the way, what will this be for the event in New York, where the developers will speak? Is it possible to tell more in detail?
Kheg

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

I think with this project the team hit the mark. Advertising should come from users through the community and the opinions of various people. Only then it is able to interest the new client. Beautiful slogans and posters no longer attract people as before, now it works quite differently.
Mary_Tuedor

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

I think with this project the team hit the mark. Advertising should come from users through the community and the opinions of various people. Only then it is able to interest the new client. Beautiful slogans and posters no longer attract people as before, now it works quite differently.

Well, I think the guys have plans to promote their service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: