Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4436 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

OMG. This project looks so needed. I’m new here, but I would like to know some details about SLP. Can someone tell me main features of this project for users? There is no FAQ on their website.
Well, the project offers opportunity to earn and exchange loyalty points. Also, users will be able to discover some new products and companies while using SLP app. I guess it look pretty attractive. Besides, security of private data is guaranteed.
Nice. Does it mean that I can change my useless loyalty points to some other points that I really need? Also, can you describe me the application? Is it ready? Maybe a beta or smt.
No, I don’t think it is ready. Developers announced that they will soon present the beta. It will be a mobile app with a friendly and simple interface. I am sure that many users will be happy to try it.
Wow. I like it. As I understand, everything is based on blockchain technologies. I am sure that team member are cool guys. They’ve made a great job.
True. They are really talented. Besides, they have a serious background. Team has all resources to make something out of the box. Community is interested in project like SLP.
Personally, I am interested in this project. Hey, what background do you mean? What project have they designed before SLP? Was there something similar?
Yep. It was. Most team members worked on Sailplay. It is a similar project. It is pretty successful and have many strategical partners. But it isn’t based on blockchain.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

OMG. This project looks so needed. I’m new here, but I would like to know some details about SLP. Can someone tell me main features of this project for users? There is no FAQ on their website.
Well, the project offers opportunity to earn and exchange loyalty points. Also, users will be able to discover some new products and companies while using SLP app. I guess it look pretty attractive. Besides, security of private data is guaranteed.
Nice. Does it mean that I can change my useless loyalty points to some other points that I really need? Also, can you describe me the application? Is it ready? Maybe a beta or smt.
No, I don’t think it is ready. Developers announced that they will soon present the beta. It will be a mobile app with a friendly and simple interface. I am sure that many users will be happy to try it.
Wow. I like it. As I understand, everything is based on blockchain technologies. I am sure that team member are cool guys. They’ve made a great job.
True. They are really talented. Besides, they have a serious background. Team has all resources to make something out of the box. Community is interested in project like SLP.
Personally, I am interested in this project. Hey, what background do you mean? What project have they designed before SLP? Was there something similar?
Yep. It was. Most team members worked on Sailplay. It is a similar project. It is pretty successful and have many strategical partners. But it isn’t based on blockchain.
If I get it right, they’ve combined system in use and new ideas and technologies. I am sure that it is a perfect decision for successful project. I wish them good luck and many interesting partners!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

Hello everyone. The project is awesome. I am sure that will be very successful. I guess it will be great if there will be more meeting with SLP’s team. I mean some streaming.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

Hello everyone. The project is awesome. I am sure that will be very successful. I guess it will be great if there will be more meeting with SLP’s team. I mean some streaming.
It is a nice idea, but I think they have more important things to do like improving the system for example. Why do you need these streams?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

It is a nice idea, but I think they have more important things to do like improving the system for example. Why do you need these streams?
I just have some questions and I can’t find any information about it. It would be great if ceo or somebody else answer those questions.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

I just have some questions and I can’t find any information about it. It would be great if ceo or somebody else answer those questions.
You can ask your questions here. Maybe, you can wright an email to the team too. What question do you have? Perhaps I can answer you, or someone else.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

You can ask your questions here. Maybe, you can wright an email to the team too. What question do you have? Perhaps I can answer you, or someone else.
I just don’t understand one thing about tokens. There will two kinds of tokens, right? What for? What functions do they have and are they available to buy now?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

I just don’t understand one thing about tokens. There will two kinds of tokens, right? What for? What functions do they have and are they available to buy now?
Look, one kind of tokens is SLP tokens. They will be available with the start of public sales. Owners of these tokens will get special privileges. Other tokens will be created like bounty points of a certain company. There will be creating as necessary.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

guys! judging by the description of the platform, its developers are waiting for success! dense cooperation with famous brands and a list of partners, I'm just impressed Cheesy Cheesy
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

there are some recommendations on which to evaluate projects. so, here everything is just perfect! a magnificent site, an accessible and detailed explanation, the whole team with photos and a brief biography .. the developers have done a great job, for which they are very grateful! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

there are some recommendations on which to evaluate projects. so, here everything is just perfect! a magnificent site, an accessible and detailed explanation, the whole team with photos and a brief biography .. the developers have done a great job, for which they are very grateful! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
here I absolutely agree. the previous experience of developers is of great importance. it should be people with great potential, well-established business connections and excellent recommendations!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

here I absolutely agree. the previous experience of developers is of great importance. it should be people with great potential, well-established business connections and excellent recommendations!
judging by the road map, first they had a slightly different specialization? to be more precise, it was the platform for automation of b2c marketing, which was created in the first quarter of 2013.
a1471989

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

judging by the road map, first they had a slightly different specialization? to be more precise, it was the platform for automation of b2c marketing, which was created in the first quarter of 2013.
absolutely true. well, this was also a good project. its purpose is to help traditional and online retailers and CPG companies build loyalty programs, manage Email and SMS marketing and analyze their customers.
Vale_Terrell

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Greetings, DEVs! It is nice.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

absolutely true. well, this was also a good project. its purpose is to help traditional and online retailers and CPG companies build loyalty programs, manage Email and SMS marketing and analyze their customers.
why was it? it is yet now. SailPlay has 2 offices in Moscow and New York and about 100 customers in Russia and the USA, including Papa John's, Volkswagen, Sephora and many other large companies.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

why was it? it is yet now. SailPlay has 2 offices in Moscow and New York and about 100 customers in Russia and the USA, including Papa John's, Volkswagen, Sephora and many other large companies.
it is noteworthy that the concept of SLP was designed only in 2017, that is, only in 4 years.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

it is noteworthy that the concept of SLP was designed only in 2017, that is, only in 4 years.
but what bothers you? after the opening of the office in New York came an excellent idea to create something else, they took and created a very relevant and almost new platform. and, already in 2018 the project received a confirmed interest from the world's leading and national retail companies, restaurants and airlines
a1471989

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

guys, well, in general, the road map completely reflected the previous no less successful project. not for nothing that this important aspect includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

guys, well, in general, the road map completely reflected the previous no less successful project. not for nothing that this important aspect includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
I agree. in general, the concept of the project and the idea is very relevant - loyalty programs really need a certain algorithm for more uninterrupted and high-quality work.
a1471989

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

I agree. in general, the concept of the project and the idea is very relevant - loyalty programs really need a certain algorithm for more uninterrupted and high-quality work.
in this case just what you need. The SLP platform will implement an infrastructure in which users of SLP tokens, loyal customers and companies co-exist in the common blockchain platform. Customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: